ADVERTISEMENT

Love You Guys- where are we at on headlines for the season?

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
Folks, been banned again by @Mike Zierath for posting conservative views on a message board. Perfect timing- the greatest season of the year is upon us. What is new in PSU these days?

Good wrestling forums are no place for politics
And I’m not here for politics- just explaining why I was banned. We both know the wrestling community strongly aligns with a political party- but that’s not my intention. Go Hawks, and I want to see what’s coming out of your neck of the woods.

And I’m not here for politics- just explaining why I was banned. We both know the wrestling community strongly aligns with a political party- but that’s not my intention. Go Hawks, and I want to see what’s coming out of your neck of the woods.
@NCHawk55 , not sure if the answer is political, but what is the meaning of your autosig, #FREEthe5onHR?

Good wrestling forums are no place for polit
Good wrestling forums are no place for politics
Like this? LOL
giphy.gif

Here here for a total ban on politics. There is just no place where you can mix it with sports without ruining the sports side of the equation.

As for "see what’s coming out of your neck of the woods", have you seen Fettermans neck? I am terrified of what's going to burst out of that huge goiter, rumors of an alien parasite.

PS - on a serious note, thank God it will all be over tomorrow. Really!

• Haha
Reactions: Shifty15
Well in all honesty it was the FB board and I assume a different mod than the one you are inferring. But I could be wrong.
I doubt it. He bans people consistently more than anyone else. Also he tried doxing me on the forum today. Unfortunately for him, that’s not my real name. Hilarious that he tries doing things like this. A disgrace and horrible member of the Hawkeye community.

Reactions: psuted and Ski
I doubt it. He bans people consistently more than anyone else. Also he tried doxing me on the forum today. Unfortunately for him, that’s not my real name. Hilarious that he tries doing things like this. A disgrace and horrible member of the Hawkeye community.
And here’s the thing about doxing- when someone who has authority on a forum does it, the whole crew of idiots is in the thread posting pictures of people (who are not me as that’s not even my name), linking their addresses. Just completely inappropriate and I doubt he lasts much longer.

And here’s the thing about doxing- when someone who has authority on a forum does it, the whole crew of idiots is in the thread posting pictures of people (who are not me as that’s not even my name), linking their addresses. Just completely inappropriate and I doubt he lasts much longer.
Got the link to the thread?
Danny Devito Smh GIF

Got the link to the thread?
Danny Devito Smh GIF
I won’t promote it. You can find it for yourself. Posting a picture of someone’s address/home and accusing them to be me is really beyond deplorable. Not shocked at who co-signed it.

R

Really lol. All I ever see over there is right wing nut jobs who believe in the boogy man lmfao.
Go to the OT board. Wrestling forums will always be to the right, and yeah they shouldn’t post political crap on the wrestling forum- but the majority of fans are conservatives and banning them means less traffic.

FTR: none of this occurred on the wrestling forum.

Go to the OT board. Wrestling forums will always be to the right, and yeah they shouldn’t post political crap on the wrestling forum- but the majority of fans are conservatives and banning them means less traffic.

..... sigh.

Politics on message boards is why some of us can't have nice things.

Just zip it already.

Here here for a total ban on politics. There is just no place where you can mix it with sports without ruining the sports side of the equation.

As for "see what’s coming out of your neck of the woods", have you seen Fettermans neck? I am terrified of what's going to burst out of that huge goiter, rumors of an alien parasite.

PS - on a serious note, thank God it will all be over tomorrow. Really!
Voldemort ?

Well either way I understand your frustration I was banned years ago and still can't get back on. They got tired of mix drops and booted me lol. Parasites most of them. Only a few actually know what they are talking about the rest are bullies that spend their time on a message board so they don't get their asses kicked at the local bar. Seriously the most thin skinned people I ever met were on hr.

Well either way I understand your frustration I was banned years ago and still can't get back on. They got tired of mix drops and booted me lol. Parasites most of them. Only a few actually know what they are talking about the rest are bullies that spend their time on a message board so they don't get their asses kicked at the local bar. Seriously the most thin skinned people I ever met were on hr.
With a moderator who thinks it’s appropriate to dox a paying member for basically offering a joke of a boxing match for charity and claiming that is a “personal threat,” that won’t change. Seriously didn’t realize offering to raise money would be a bad thing, he is as thin-skinned as it gets. And I’d appreciate input from one of your mods on how it would ever be appropriate to dox someone who pays for the site.

With a moderator who thinks it’s appropriate to dox a paying member for basically offering a joke of a boxing match for charity and claiming that is a “personal threat,” that won’t change. Seriously didn’t realize offering to raise money would be a bad thing, he is as thin-skinned as it gets. And I’d appreciate input from one of your mods on how it would ever be appropriate to dox someone who pays for the site.
I don't think anyone can come close to justifying that bullshit that's just wrong in so many ways and is a sign of a weak man whoever was behind it

Reactions: Ski and NCHawk55
I don't think anyone can come close to justifying that bullshit that's just wrong in so many ways and is a sign of a weak man whoever was behind it
Well, idk who your mods are but I’d love to hear their thoughts. I agree completely, and it would be different if I wasn’t paying. He’s opened up a can of crap with that simple receipt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT