ADVERTISEMENT

Lionvision help?????

GogglesPaizano

Feb 6, 2018
Is anyone else trying to listen to the media day and Calls show today on lionvision via cell phone, and having problems?

Torture!!!!

Both programs start with other content 15-30 minutes early. Yesterday I had to watch the presser with a camera view of the empty stage and people walking around tending to Caels water bottleb and today ott the coaches show with a Steelers radio show is on audio first.

The problem for me is no (zero) option to fast forward and god forbid the window closes or if you pause you have to restart. I am on my 5th attempt to listen to the coaches show now and I am 2 hours in. Horrible, last year's version was far superior.

I haven't tried it yet on my laptop but if I have to go through this with the upcoming duals to hear iron head's match call I will start to break some furniture.

I use it to listen to football games and found it works better if you open a web page versus using the app. More functionality and keeps playing. On the app with my phone it would keep shutting off if the phone locked, with the web page it didn’t, even though the phone still went to lock.

Hmn, I haven’t had any trouble “scrubbing” the playhead past the “dead space” at the beginning on Chrome on my computer and in safari on my iphone. (with ad block disabled anyway). Firefox gave me trouble getting the content to load at all (probably the built in privacy protections).

Reactions: dbldoofus
Thanks guys sounds encouraging I'll try my pc later today. Must be an Android/chrome issue.

Confirmed, PC works fine, has the scroll bar and I can FFW. Android phone no scroll bar no FFW. No way I can go whole season without watching or listening on my phone. I hope it gets fixed

Confirmed, PC works fine, has the scroll bar and I can FFW. Android phone no scroll bar no FFW. No way I can go whole season without watching or listening on my phone. I hope it gets fixed

On the phone are you using the app or a web page? If app try a web page instead, my iphone has different functionality between the app and web page, web page is much better.

Goggles, just get corrective lenses for your lion. Problem solved.

On the phone are you using the app or a web page? If app try a web page instead, my iphone has different functionality between the app and web page, web page is much better.

On my phone the app takes me to Chrome and opens a web page, thus both methods result in the same - the broadcast starts with the Steelers radio show with no scroll bar and I have to listen without stopping for 30 minutes. If II payee or exit the screen by accident while poking around I have to start it at the beginning again. Hopefull future recordings on demand for replay include only the wrestling content.

Last edited:
So, now no free stream, only paid, that (word that won't make it through the filter)!

So, now no free stream, only paid, that (word that won't make it through the filter)!
If we can’t listen on Lionvision either (I get the irony) that would totally blow. If so, we should pay Russian hackers to illegally post BTN and Flo videos by the 1000s on YouTube - incessantly

Edit-Sounds like we can at least have audio for free. Let’s hope that doesn’t change

Yeah, I think you can always listen for free. But a few years ago they had trouble remembering to actually start the free audio feed. In fairness they did get better with that part.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think you can always listen for free. But a few years ago they had trouble remembering to actually start the free audio feed. In fairness they did get better with that part.

GoPSU Audio is absolutely free both via a desktop (my preferred way to listen since I can pause it manually to align the volume up with any video to have JB's commentary) or via the app, which is les useful unless you turn off your devices "screen saver" so that it will not go out cutting the audio stream, but which drains the battery.

You also have a free option if it is being broadcast on WRSC 1390 via both a desktop option or via the TuneIn App (which can be manually paused to align JB commentary with video) without the need for turning off your screen saver! These WRSC broadcast are also sometimes available when there are issues pushing these into the GoPSU stream. Sadly a lot fewer duals are on WRSC this year and ESPN Radio 1450 no longer has a streaming option.

What a saga. Tagging @ItalianLion (if you want help w/ spreadsheet maintenance, I volunteer)

Thanks for the offer NerfState... I think this year's spreadsheet is pretty well completed with the exception of confirming Indiana & Illinois duals. (Plus I must embarrassingly admit that I would not know how to even grant you edit rights... it stinks becoming more & more technically illiterate.) :oops:

Posted from my flip phone...:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT