ADVERTISEMENT

Let's take the pledge

82bordeaux

Nov 19, 2019
eriespecialty.com
I think we should take the pledge to stop replying to any Ironbird posts. let's stop the madness and return or little hamlet where facts matter and excuses are for wussies.

I'll be the first to take the pledge not to take the bait.

giphy.gif

I'd take it, except for one concern.

As life is now, there is a single designated ironbird thread, which is easy enough to ignore. We have, as the late, great George Kennan might have put it, achieved containment.

if we don't actually maintain our contained thread though, I fear that ironbird might break out and contaminate a whole host of other threads, which would be a much more dangerous outcome.

As life is now, there is a single designated ironbird thread, which is easy enough to ignore. We have, as the late, great George Kennan might have put it, achieved containment.

if we don't actually maintain our contained thread though, I fear that ironbird might break out and contaminate a whole host of other threads, which would be a much more dangerous outcome.
But we don't have to engage. Just let him die on the vine in his little sandbox.

giphy.gif

I too support the leper colony approach myself.

I did not get a response from acuhawk when I asked if armbartilt is an “associate.” Think about what those posters have said over the last several years, and how they said it …

Reactions: hlstone and danoftw
I think we should take the pledge to stop replying to any Ironbird posts. let's stop the madness and return or little hamlet where facts matter and excuses are for wussies.

I'll be the first to take the pledge not to take the bait.

giphy.gif
I will take the pledge and not respond except for certain circumstances:

1. I'm bored.
2. What I post will amuse me.
3. see number one and two

Reactions: PD4thespawn
I am trying to think of the right analogy for IRONBIRD and what to do with him.

Virus - inoculate
Tantrum - Timeout
2nd Tantrum - Spanking
Vomit - Bag
Serial killer - solitary
Radioactive waste - bury in concrete
Wart - burn it off
Ferrari - Give him a mirror
Skid mark - bleach!

Last edited:
I have o ly visited that thread since I saw he got banned, than a day later, it seemed, he was back. Won't be there again until I can read his comments that got him banned.

Well Turk just got himself a suspension for provoking after being warned. I wonder how long it is set to last?

If he runs his mouth over HR about the mods banning him here and plays martyr, they would be dumb for letting him back.

Do we know who the mods are here? Are they new? Seems they have been quite active the past week, but I don’t recall seeing any sign of them here since Hotshoe yielded the gavel a couple years ago.

Reactions: Dogwelder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT