ADVERTISEMENT

Latest in Paterno v NCAA

I'll just leave this here.
2882663.main_image.jpg

yeah well - the day Bruce Castor left the OAG - Beemer and pals quickly shut down the investigation into Second Mile that Castor put into motion. I just hope they didn't get their neckties caught in the shredder.

Sorry folks - our Office of Attorney General is an enabler of a child rapist and his corrupt charity. #FollowTheMoney

Odd, something was also served on the PA OAG on March 3, 2008 that also alleged The Second Mile's involvement in CSA accusations and the OAG proceeded to shield and "cover-up" for The Second Mile who was directly under their authority via this very same Charitable Trusts & Organizations Section!

Odd, something was also served on the PA OAG on March 3, 2008 that also alleged The Second Mile's involvement in CSA accusations and the OAG proceeded to shield and "cover-up" for The Second Mile who was directly under their authority via this very same Charitable Trusts & Organizations Section!

I was roundly ridiculed here when I stated everyone knew..... Everyone but the athletic department for decades. The glad handers and political money launderers at TSM and in the Gov's click all knew. There was obstruction of justice by the OAG and the governor in order to shift focus away from their business for over two decades. What did happen to Ray Gicar? Who had the most to lose? Who KO'd any real investigation into Gicar's disappearance? Who turned down federal agency help except for a few phone records searches..... It all leads to one guy.

It's weird that in the settlement of multiple bogus claims, the university reportedly had the claimants agree not to pursue claims against TSM. Now that the assets of TSM are relatively minimal, the university now wants to say, "Hey, hold on there. It was all the fault of TSM." Dang, those people are dumb.

It's weird that in the settlement of multiple bogus claims, the university reportedly had the claimants agree not to pursue claims against TSM. Now that the assets of TSM are relatively minimal, the university now wants to say, "Hey, hold on there. It was all the fault of TSM." Dang, those people are dumb.

Dumb? Yea, right......politically and morally corrupt as the day is long, but hardly "dumb".

I was roundly ridiculed here when I stated everyone knew..... Everyone but the athletic department for decades. The glad handers and political money launderers at TSM and in the Gov's click all knew. There was obstruction of justice by the OAG and the governor in order to shift focus away from their business for over two decades. What did happen to Ray Gicar? Who had the most to lose? Who KO'd any real investigation into Gicar's disappearance? Who turned down federal agency help except for a few phone records searches..... It all leads to one guy.
Please tell us who the one guy is. If you claim to know something as a fact but refuse to tell the authorities or anyone else, doesn't that make you just as bad as the people you mention above?

yeah well - the day Bruce Castor left the OAG - Beemer and pals quickly shut down the investigation into Second Mile that Castor put into motion. I just hope they didn't get their neckties caught in the shredder.

Sorry folks - our Office of Attorney General is an enabler of a child rapist and his corrupt charity. #FollowTheMoney

21204755-standard.jpeg

=

Reactions: WeR0206
Which court case is that document from?
That was from the dog-and-pony show - - - - when, after covering for the 2nd Mile for five years (including spending $100,000,000 of our money to buy protection for the 2nd Mile):

PSU "filed suit"....notifying that they were reserving the right to seek reimbursement from the 2nd Mile

Laugh......or, cry?

Reactions: tgar
Tell the authorities? Hell, the authorities are the heart of the problem. What good did telling the authorities do in 1998?
There has been one person as powerbroker aka king maker in Pa. for a long time. Hershey Trust etc. all under the direction of The Corrupt Commonwealth Network.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
Please tell us who the one guy is. If you claim to know something as a fact but refuse to tell the authorities or anyone else, doesn't that make you just as bad as the people you mention above?

Must be a Tea Party member to come up with that one.
Read the the orphan court document before you type.

Or, perhaps you can't read.

I am just totally confused.

Except for the part about the authorities being part of the problem. There's nobody you can report to in PA and ever get any action. Remember the Gansler Report? It went from being released in 24 hrs, to being delayed, to being never heard from again. Same thing would happen here.

This isn't anything new, that's a filing from July 8th that was posted on July 15th to the case's page.

Maybe Ridge, LeRoy or both?

I am just totally confused.

Except for the part about the authorities being part of the problem. There's nobody you can report to in PA and ever get any action. Remember the Gansler Report? It went from being released in 24 hrs, to being delayed, to being never heard from again. Same thing would happen here.

Don't expect much from the Gansler report. From what I am told, there is nothing really there. Kane told me that that Beemer was compromised in those emails, Castor said no. He was looking for such and found nothing. He was ready to release the report back in July, had an issue he needed to clear up with the labor union lawyers on it, then he was removed from office by the General Assembly - so he left it for the next guy, which would be Beemer.

What I don't get is why Kane made such a huge issue of it. The political theatre that has gone on in the AG's office these past 4 - 5 years has been so incredibly hard to follow and make sense of.

And that office insists on prosecuting a shit case against the PSU 3 yet protects Second Mile. YCMTSU!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT