ADVERTISEMENT

Freeh responds to Spanier's defamation complaint; Wants Spanier to stick to the facts

I do like the words he uses. Admixture is a great term.

He of all people can't dare to lecture people on the difference between fact and fiction. I suspect Dr. Spanier's lawyers will remind him of that in no uncertain terms. Apparently Mr. Freeh's lawyers haven't actually read Mr. Freeh's report, which makes them no different than anybody else.

sNebp1W.gif

This is going to be another MM type ruling by the time Ira Lubert and PSU's fine legal representation, er, I mean Freeh get through with this case. What's another $20 MM+ that PSU will squander to yet again, argue against themselves?

Reactions: Ski
This is going to be another MM type ruling by the time Ira Lubert and PSU's fine legal representation, er, I mean Freeh get through with this case. What's another $20 MM+ that PSU will squander to yet again, argue against themselves?

Yep, as @demlion likes to point out PSU will amazingly be paying out $$ based on the FR being both correct and incorrect. That's what happens when you try to have it both ways, there's a logical contradiction that is pretty glaring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT