ADVERTISEMENT

Kirkstreet’s top 7

God I soooo hope OSU loses just one more game. I don't care to whom, just lose one more game!! We need to get to the CCG somehow vs wisc. If we miraculously do then we will absolutely destroy wisc!

God I soooo hope OSU loses just one more game. I don't care to whom, just lose one more game!! We need to get to the CCG somehow vs wisc. If we miraculously do then we will absolutely destroy wisc!

Osu needs to lose 2. Not sure why people don’t grasp this. This was the one game the team couldn’t lose. Start rooting for MSU/Iowa/Michigan miracles.

Osu needs to lose 2. Not sure why people don’t grasp this. This was the one game the team couldn’t lose. Start rooting for MSU/Iowa/Michigan miracles.
Hopefully, they will play IOWA at night. That could be the miracle, and lose to Rival Michigan.

Hate to break this to you but if we were both one loss in the B1G, they would go based on their head to head win over us.

Right. The best bet might be to have OSU crush everyone from here on out. If we do the same and get a little luck.......who knows. Sneak In at #4.

OSU won't lose two.

I would think PSU ends up ahead of Clemson and OU. Wisconsin will still be ahead...and I figure ND passes them too.

My guess is #6

Bama
Georgia
ND
OSU
Wisconsin
PSU

Yes, but even if OSU loses 1 (maybe to UM) and goes to the BCG and wins, we have the reverse of last year. PSU sitting there with 1 loss and OSU with 2 losses. Corso just said on Gameday, no 2-loss team makes the CFP.

I would think PSU ends up ahead of Clemson and OU. Wisconsin will still be ahead...and I figure ND passes them too.

My guess is #6

Bama
Georgia
ND
OSU
Wisconsin
PSU

We want PSU to win out in decisive victories. OSU crushes opponents and then crushes Wisky. We need that loss to “look good”

How can you possibly be upset by being ranked 7 by someone? We were outplayed and out coached.

I am shocked we are that high. I expect 9-12. It’s like a line, when someone drops out everyone moves up and the one that dropped out goes to the back of the line.

A loss is a loss, IMO there is no good losses or bad losses.

Reactions: ftlpsu
So who goes to the B10 Championship game is We beat MSU and MSU beats OSU? How does that tie break work if all three are 8-1 in conference?

Uh, Herbie, where's Wisconsin in that list?

BTW, that could be a great slobberknocker type CCG, Wisky vs. OSU. Lotta ground-pounding and hard-hitting.

I just thought it was interesting that Wisconsin was not mentioned in his top 7
Wisconsin has no resume. All of the other teams have signature wins. It is tough to dispute his list. Look at the season, especially with Iowa St getting another big win, it
Is tough to put PS any higher than that. I think we are better than Wisconsin, that is why they don't get a mention

Would not mind seeing Iowa jump
up and bite OSU in the butt. Would. Not. Mind. A. Bit.
Amen, brother. Maybe this year we get to slip in through the back door. A lot of football left. We won't have any great wins though, and that will hurt our chances. Disappointing.

That would be awesome to be at 7! With 5 weeks to play that would guarantee a playoff spot if we rock all of our games.

First up though was My trap game of the year, msu!!! Good thing they lost in ot. But they learned a lot from osu as to how to defend us.

Wisconsin has no resume. All of the other teams have signature wins. It is tough to dispute his list. Look at the season, especially with Iowa St getting another big win, it
Is tough to put PS any higher than that. I think we are better than Wisconsin, that is why they don't get a mention
Wisconsin should be ahead of OSU and PSU. And they will be. Herbstreit is attempting spin to keep Wisconsin below OSU. He is a sleaze

One additional lose by OSU won’t get us in the B1G championship Game. They (OSU) has the tie breaker.
A loss in the conference? If PSU has one in-conference loss and OSU has two, wtf does a tiebreaker have to do with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT