SEC 🏆 5* Seat $1,017

Louisville vs Florida State
ACC 🏆 Get In $29
ACC 🏆 5* Seat $100

Oklahoma State vs Texas
B12 🏆 Get In $54
B12 🏆 5* Seat $412
Louisville/FSU is going to be almost empty

I have a former student who went to Iowa. His uncle is a Big Ten ref. The refs get 2 tickets per game for their family- so my guy has seen a lot of Hawkeye games on the road with gratis tix. He was im Indy for the last 42-3 butt kicking and just bought a house so I imagine he isn't going but will check in.

Tough call- he lives in Chicagoland so it is a drive or maybe cheap flight. Tix and hotel to crash w his Uncle would be $0. It could be the greatest win in Iowa football history...but last time left a horrible taste in his mouth.

Under those circumstances I'd probably invest the time and effort to be there in person. Otherwise- to bear witness to all of the Michigan Against the World coronation- which will eventually be vacated- simply wouldn't be worth the gas.

Reactions: Obliviax
Location is definitely helping to drive up the SEC game. It's essentially a home game for Georgia and Bama is a 3 hour drive away.
I am surprised by the OK St vs TX game "get in" price. It is right there in Dallas. UT has a massive following. And if Fl St loses, they'll be in the hunt for a Natty, I suspect. I personally have very little interest in any of the games except AL vs GA as this could very well be the national championship game as the SEC has dominated the Natty for over a decade now.

I am surprised by the OK St vs TX game "get in" price. It is right there in Dallas. UT has a massive following. And if Fl St loses, they'll be in the hunt for a Natty, I suspect. I personally have very little interest in any of the games except AL vs GA as this could very well be the national championship game as the SEC has dominated the Natty for over a decade now.
To be fair, Get In at Jerry Dome is SRO. Which can be horrible. Get In Seats are $80 this morning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT