ADVERTISEMENT

Kent State Dual - No Conel

too bad the worlds best light weight coaches only coach 125 to 141.........

lugo didnt ride in the 1st when he should have and couldnt ride in the 3rd when he needed to

Im guessing excuses on HR will be;
- first match
- the cut
- training through it
- a mix of all
I didn't see many excuses for Lugo losing. I saw mostly disapointment. Sorensen and Metcalf were salty 49 pounders for Iowa recently.

Bader is terrible. He just raved about Wilcke's athleticism on a clumsy go behind in the 3rd. Wilcke is the antithesis of an athletic 184. His stone feet looked better at 197.
His "stone feet" did not look better at 197. Not sure what you were looking at because Wilke looked much more athletic, offensive, cut and confident than last year. 184 is his ideal weight

Does anyone know if the match will be recorded where I can listen to it later?

His "stone feet" did not look better at 197. Not sure what you were looking at because Wilke looked much more athletic, offensive, cut and confident than last year. 184 is his ideal weight
I will give you cut in this statement.

He is the same wrestler I saw last year. Hed be better served IMO at 197 because it's a weaker weight and the kids are slower. (I know that's not an option). His chances of AAing are the same as they've been, hes a 10 to 15 guy at best, who will needs a good run or bracket to get there.

I will give you cut in this statement.

He is the same wrestler I saw last year. Hed be better served IMO at 197 because it's a weaker weight and the kids are slower. (I know that's not an option). His chances of AAing are the same as they've been, hes a 10 to 15 guy at best, who will needs a good run or bracket to get there.
Cash was ranked 92nd overall and 10th at 182 coming out of high school. Being an AA is no easy task at the D-1 level. I will agree to disagree that Cash is the same wrestler as last year wrestling up at 197. He will take his lumps certainly, but I believe you will see an improved wrestler this year at his natural weight. Wasn't it you that gave up on Marinelli early in the season last year? I can't remember forsure so I apologize if I misremembered that.

I am trying to sign up for flo "monthly" which is contained in their terms and conditions. I cannot figure out if I am signing up for 12.50 per month cancel any time or $150 a year?

It says "yearly" 12.50 per month 150 paid yearly. But in the terms and conditions is says you can be either yearly or month to month. It says the yearly is billed once a year.

I am trying to sign up for flo "monthly" which is contained in their terms and conditions. I cannot figure out if I am signing up for 12.50 per month cancel any time or $150 a year?

It says "yearly" 12.50 per month 150 paid yearly. But in the terms and conditions is says you can be either yearly or month to month. It says the yearly is billed once a year.
I thought they got rid of the monthly subscription. Mine yearly subscription renews soon for 150$. It's worth it especially if you follow freestyle/high school tournaments in the offseason. They need some new documentaries though and the Suriano attention is over the top. Sort yourself out Flo!

Cash was ranked 92nd overall and 10th at 182 coming out of high school. Being an AA is no easy task at the D-1 level. I will agree to disagree that Cash is the same wrestler as last year wrestling up at 197. He will take his lumps certainly, but I believe you will see an improved wrestler this year at his natural weight. Wasn't it you that gave up on Marinelli early in the season last year? I can't remember forsure so I apologize if I misremembered that.
"Gave up" on Marinelli?? Not sure where I would ever have been rooting for him to give up on him. Tough kid to like on the mat, boring style, mid AA type who is a tough out. If giving up on him means I didn't think he could win the title than maybe I did. Cant really recall.

And don't get me wrong. Same wrestler is not a criticism of Wilke. A few years in you usually have what you have, no matter where you are, PSU included. There are rare exceptions but different weight classes, time healed from injury, new partners, etc. just doesn't translate like the fans wish it would. People expecting big things out if him are likely to be disappointed. Not that there is anything wrong with being a R12 type guy. As you said, it's really hard to be an AA.

Last edited:
I thought they got rid of the monthly subscription. Mine yearly subscription renews soon for 150$. It's worth it especially if you follow freestyle/high school tournaments in the offseason. They need some new documentaries though and the Suriano attention is over the top. Sort yourself out Flo!

It does say in the FAQ that they no longer offer monthly subscriptions. But it says in a million other places that they do have monthly.

Either way I just signed up for btn+.

Reactions: dbldoofus
It does say in the FAQ that they no longer offer monthly subscriptions. But it says in a million other places that they do have monthly.

Either way I just signed up for btn+.
I believe Flo eliminated monthly as a subscription option for wrestling (!) back in January. Still an option for other sports.

I think Cassar needs a new nick name. A lightning fast ferocious dinosuar just might not cut it anymore

I prefer using their last names rather than nicknames. It makes message board communication easier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT