ADVERTISEMENT

Joe, Penn State Lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you need to go/go back to FSU and figure out how to read Skippy.

Ziegler? I draw my own conclusions based upon facts.
I read just fine. However I am free of JoeBot bias which you are not it seems. Pretty plain what happened and unless you are Alex Jones or John Ziegler then the facts are clear.

Part of what intrigues me about the PSU cult is the length many will go to protect it's rep when it's clear to everyone else that child abuse was covered up and the proper people went to jail and/or were fired in disgrace.

The Pennlive Imbeciles perpetuating the lies.... Jock Strap John, Penn State weirdo aka JJinPhila, mbe34 the Pitiot, Chris the Pennlive mod from tOSU, DruidTurdMan PiT clown, skunkbear the idiot expelled from Western Michigan and whackoffnole PiT goofball and his nics.

LE described JJ as a loon, with his horse crap Gricar theories.

Reactions: RussianEagle
The Pennlive Imbeciles perpetuating the lies.... Jock Strap John, Penn State weirdo aka JJinPhila, mbe34 the Pitiot, Chris the Pennlive mod from tOSU, DruidTurdMan PiT clown, skunkbear the idiot expelled from Western Michigan and whackoffnole PiT goofball and his nics.

LE described JJ as a loon, with his horse crap Gricar theories.
But this is exactly what you wanted when you started this thread, Ed

Then the blame rests on them squarely and completely. That is as much as you can do but that didn't happen here.

No, in 1998 the police wanted to charge Sandusky and believed they had the evidence to convict him. The locally elected DA decided not to charge a local god based on one incident with no third party eyewitnesses as was the case in 2001.

So, to blame all of this on Mike McQueary, as all in JoeBot nation wish to, and thus clear their godlike leaders and institution is understandable but wrong. By putting yourself in MM's shoes as a GA who needed a job I would say he wanted top cover from institutional retribution which Joe could afford him. At least until 2011 then they fired him anyway.

I rip on Joe because he had the power to do something with no fear of institutional revenge and he and his supporters held him out as a paragon of virtue who always did the right thing. If you talk the talk you must walk the walk. Joe didn't and kids paid.
As it all ended up, we can see, Joe had no worries about institutional "revenge" and fairness and faithfulness from the University to which he gave his life!😢

Reactions: joeaubie21
Then the blame rests on them squarely and completely. That is as much as you can do but that didn't happen here.

No, in 1998 the police wanted to charge Sandusky and believed they had the evidence to convict him. The locally elected DA decided not to charge a local god based on one incident with no third party eyewitnesses as was the case in 2001.

So, to blame all of this on Mike McQueary, as all in JoeBot nation wish to, and thus clear their godlike leaders and institution is understandable but wrong. By putting yourself in MM's shoes as a GA who needed a job I would say he wanted top cover from institutional retribution which Joe could afford him. At least until 2011 then they fired him anyway.

I rip on Joe because he had the power to do something with no fear of institutional revenge and he and his supporters held him out as a paragon of virtue who always did the right thing. If you talk the talk you must walk the walk. Joe didn't and kids paid.
So MM is cleared of all culpability because he wants protection to keep his job? If he really eyewitnesses all these evil acts, he had no excuse for going to his daddy, his neighbor, and Joe, instead of immediately calling the police.....or walking in to that shower room and beating the crap out of Sandusky!!!!!

So MM is cleared of all culpability because he wants protection to keep his job? If he really eyewitnesses all these evil acts, he had no excuse for going to his daddy, his neighbor, and Joe, instead of immediately calling the police.....or walking in to that shower room and beating the crap out of Sandusky!!!!!

Whackoffnole is an imbecile and full of....

"Soomgawa"

I read just fine. However I am free of JoeBot bias which you are not it seems. Pretty plain what happened and unless you are Alex Jones or John Ziegler then the facts are clear.

Part of what intrigues me about the PSU cult is the length many will go to protect it's rep when it's clear to everyone else that child abuse was covered up and the proper people went to jail and/or were fired in disgrace.
Just because you don’t agree with me, Handleman, does not mean I have bias.

Perhaps thou dost protest too much?

The facts are pretty clear. Sorry it does not feed your cultish agenda.

Might be time for a new hobby.

Just because you don’t agree with me, Handleman, does not mean I have bias.

Perhaps thou dost protest too much?

The facts are pretty clear. Sorry it does not feed your cultish agenda.

Might be time for a new hobby.
I don’t think this is a hobby. There is a false narrative to protect. It’s been over a decade. He’s a paid troll.

As it all ended up, we can see, Joe had no worries about institutional "revenge" and fairness and faithfulness from the University to which he gave his life!😢
Unfortunately, he valued that institution more than the innocent children Sandusky abused.

Doing anything other than what he did would have been professional suicide and Sandusky would have been free. Going to Joe was his best option as the police would never have believed him over Sandusky without Joe being a part of it.

You clearly do have bias

No

Yes they are to those not in the cult

Pot meet kettle

I like this one.
Awesome…hope you enjoy it…perhaps you can volunteer your time to help endangered youths…it might help soothe your biased, mini-cult…I bet your Mommy would be so proud of Junior…

I'll take Sandusky's word over the words of a few juvenile delinquents. Especially when most of those delinquents' words echo Sandusky's until they were coached to say otherwise. Sandusky is an innocent man.

Awesome…hope you enjoy it
I do
…perhaps you can volunteer your time to help endangered youths
I'm doing so by helping you out and dissolving your delusions of cult worship of a football program and it's disgraced coach.
…it might help soothe your biased, mini-cult
No, I'm refuting yours.
…I bet your Mommy would be so proud of Junior…
She would be but I don't think your Mommy would be proud of you.

I'll take Sandusky's word over the words of a few juvenile delinquents. Especially when most of those delinquents' words echo Sandusky's until they were coached to say otherwise. Sandusky is an innocent man.
No he isn't and he'll die in jail. This cult here is strong. I will subdue it.

I do

I'm doing so by helping you out and dissolving your delusions of cult worship of a football program and it's disgraced coach.

No, I'm refuting yours.

She would be but I don't think your Mommy would be proud of you.
Au contraries my cultist friend.

You just made that up in your head
He is looney tunes. His statement is that MM decided his job was more important than kids being raped? Is that the message here? I am sorry but I don't care who you are, if you think someone is raping kids, you need to act. JS was not an employee and calling the police from the locker room wouldn't have had any damaging effects on MM. Anyone to suggest that is simply lying.

McQueary (the witness) not reporting to protect his job = ok. Joe (not the witness) not reporting to protect his program (obviously didn't happen, but just playing along) = incredibly bad!

Reactions: MedDawg
He is looney tunes. His statement is that MM decided his job was more important than kids being raped? Is that the message here? I am sorry but I don't care who you are, if you think someone is raping kids, you need to act. JS was not an employee and calling the police from the locker room wouldn't have had any damaging effects on MM. Anyone to suggest that is simply lying.
Take a look at how the institution later punished McQueary and his payout resulting from that. However in 2001 he had no standing and would have been quietly gotten rid of had he not involved Joe. This is pretty basic survival instincts and yes a GA accusing a local god and PSU Professor Emeritus of pederasty would indeed suffer professionally and you know it. You are lying to state otherwise.

Last edited:
McQueary (the witness) not reporting to protect his job = ok.
Didn't say it was ok just explains why he didn't take unilateral action against a local god.
Joe (not the witness) not reporting to protect his program (obviously didn't happen, but just playing along) = incredibly bad!
Joe agreeing (or deciding) not to report Sandusky = Disgraceful and bad. He should have been fired and he was.

Hahaha, you honestly don't see how you are directly contradicting yourself there, do you?

Doing anything other than what he did would have been professional suicide and Sandusky would have been free. Going to Joe was his best option as the police would never have believed him over Sandusky without Joe being a part of it.
So you're saying I shouldn't report a crime like that but tell someone else to report it.?

Unfortunately, he valued that institution more than the innocent children Sandusky abused.
And tell me what MM valued. Surely not that kid he saw being abused! He might as well have joined in with the evil he saw being committed!

So you're saying I shouldn't report a crime like that but tell someone else to report it.?
Agreed.

Lets see....allow a guy to rape/molest kids or put your career at risk (maybe).

Easy choice. And suggesting he was putting his career at risk is complete BS. JS was retired, not affiliated with the football program, and loosely affiliated to PSU. Regardless, if I have to worry about my career if I turn in a pedophile, I am clearly working at the wrong place.

giphy.gif

Reactions: MedDawg and Waltwam
Showed Joe was wrong about the "institution"! At least that idiot McQ witnessed all this was fired face to face... and not disrespected with a note in a pizza box!

Didn't say it was ok just explains why he didn't take unilateral action against a local god.

Joe agreeing (or deciding) not to report Sandusky = Disgraceful and bad. He should have been fired and he was.
Joe did report, DA. Quit lying. How Joe reported is exactly how all coaches are expected to report today.

My god, the "next day" is never too late to report a crime like this. Many women that were sexual abused wait days or weeks before coming forward. Its not up to the PSU Administration to decide if a an alleged crime like this should be reported.

Feb. 9, 2001, Mike McQueary, a Grad Assist enters a PSY locker room and hears a "rhythmic slapping sounds" that he believes are related to sexual activity. He later says, under oath that he went to the Lasch about 9:30PM. He looked into the shower and saw a naked boy about 10 yo with his hands up against the wall along with Sandusky. Horrified, he assumed that he had just overheard the sounds of child sexual abuse.

Police never interviewed McQueary until late "2010." No report, no police involvement until 9 years later. No wonder PSU got their asses handed to them.

You truly are a dumbass.

No, I'm not defending McQueary, but I understand why he did not directly call the police and risk institutional retribution that he indeed suffered later. Rather, he went to Joppa for top cover. Joppa did what you suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT