ADVERTISEMENT

Jay comments

I've never met the man but I'll go out on a limb and say his name is Art. :)

I have met the man. The "Most Interesting Man in the World" is modeled after his life - of course, they had to sanitize it for television commercials. No one would believe the life he has lived.

If the Sahara Desert were a woman, he could turn it into a tropical rain forest, just by smiling.

Marcel Marcieu?
Matt McGloin!

Manfred Mann

Marion Motley
Mark Mothersbaugh
Mac Morrison
Marion Morrison
51e7032110260.image.jpg

jwfootball.jpg

Reactions: step.eng69
But I did, Leo, and you took it like the coward you've always been.
Oh where art thou u. AGAIN a keyboard hero that can't provide a specific. Crickets for 24 hours, unless u got a timeout for having keyboard heart. Joke

Jay Paterno wasn't implicated in the scandal.

Jay Paterno's name was mentioned zero times in the Freeh Report.

Nobody --- myself included --- suggests Jay Paterno is guilty of anything (moral or legal) as regards Sandusky.

Numerous other Penn State assistants from 2011 who weren't implicated in the scandal are coaching college footbal today.

Jay Paterno (and his acolytes) using the scandal as a reason for his current coaching status? Given all the above, it just doesn't compute.

What does compute? That's Jay's colleagues (both fellow coaches and players coached) don't think much of him. Michael Mauti's comments about Jay say A LOT.

You aren't very bright. Connect the dots doofus.

Oh where art thou u. AGAIN a keyboard hero that can't provide a specific. Crickets for 24 hours, unless u got a timeout for having keyboard heart. Joke

Nobody to talk to Leo? You might have if you showered more frequently than on your birthday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT