ADVERTISEMENT

James Franklin post game quote.

Was that a bigger keychain?
giphy.gif

Reactions: john4psu
Wow, just wow.

I'd say this is not necessary but Nardouche and staff brought this on themselves. I'd love to know what they are both thinking.

Wow, just wow.

I'd say this is not necessary but Nardouche and staff brought this on themselves. I'd love to know what they are both thinking.

"I gotta get the hell out of here, why didn't I leave in the off season!?!?" - Pat Narduzzi

I don't really like the quote. It's as disrespectful of Akron as it is of Pitt. I didn't hear it in context and I think I understand the point he was trying to make. No big deal, but I'd rather he hadn't said it.
I'm sure he wouldn't have said it about a coach he respects.

I don't really like the quote. It's as disrespectful of Akron as it is of Pitt. I didn't hear it in context and I think I understand the point he was trying to make. No big deal, but I'd rather he hadn't said it.

Ahh. I'm quickly getting ok with it. We had a coach for 45 years who would never say anything bad about an opponent, would never run it up on an opponent, and all that bought him was people thinking he was capable of placing winning football games over children being sexually abused. I'm more than happy to wear the black hat.

Ahh. I'm quickly getting ok with it. We had a coach for 45 years who would never say anything bad about an opponent, would never run it up on an opponent, and all that bought him was people thinking he was capable of placing winning football games over children being sexually abused. I'm more than happy to wear the black hat.
Didn't Spurrier say something about Tennessee....you can't spell Citrus without UT (or something like that)? And he's beloved.

Reactions: PSU Soupy and psu00
Makes it seem like it matters more to him than he's willing to admit. Better to say nothing.

His quote was shown during halftime of the OSU OU game too and frankly, I'm OK with it

I'm OK with it too.

All OOC games against non-top 25 teams are basically the same thing. The outcome of this game really didn't matter unless PSU lost. That's the same for Akron. The Rugers game means more because it is a conference game.

It's fun beating Pitt (I'm from Pittsburgh, little brother, yada yada), but I rather see us schedule much tougher opponents that make a splash when you win (Georgia, Alabama, Notre Dame, Oklahoma) or just schedule another MAC school that we will beat 99.9% of the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT