ADVERTISEMENT

It was nice to witness some more "coaching malpractice" today

michnittlion

Sep 3, 2003
55-16, 1:30 left in the game ......... and Saquon Barkley was out there getting carries!!!!

Total insanity. And you wonder why the players appear disinterested. CJF certainly doesn't appear to be looking out for them.

I thought it was crazy too. I can understand getting him the Freshman record for rushing in a season. Then yank his butt out.

55-16, 1:30 left in the game ......... and Saquon Barkley was out there getting carries!!!!

Total insanity. And you wonder why the players appear disinterested. CJF certainly doesn't appear to be looking out for them.

He was going for 1000 yds. SMH. How is that difficult to grasp?

Reactions: step.eng69
He did not get the record until the end of the game. There were only a couple or three plays after that.
Yeah, I know. I was happy for him that he broke the record and got his 1000+ yards. I was pissed that he had to stay in there to get them. I didn't want to see him get injured when the game was out of reach. You never know when the injury bug will strike.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles

Michigan - with FIFTEEN 4th and 5th year guys starting

Curb stomped by OSU and out-rushed 369 to 57

THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY NINE to Fifty Seven

PSU - with SIX 4th and 5th year guys starting

Beaten by MSU, but despite a 27-35 point swing due to 4 turnovers, gained 418 yards (to MSU's 436 yards)

Go dispense some more PROZAC to Jimmy.

Or - if you prefer - continue to hang out on a PSU board and pretend to be a PSU fan. :)

Franklin said he wanted McSorely to get game reps with the 1st team. Not what I would have done, at least as far as Barkley, but that was his stated rationale.

He was going for 1000 yds. SMH. How is that difficult to grasp?

I was at the game, so I did not realize this ----- but still, we have another game yet to play this year!!! Stats compiled in Bowl games count toward season-long stats (10 years ago this wasn't the case but it is now).

Barkley can get his 1,000 yards then during some MEANINGFUL action, as opposed to the tail-end of an ass-whipping.

Michigan - with FIFTEEN 4th and 5th year guys starting

Curb stomped by OSU and out-rushed 369 to 57

THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY NINE to Fifty Seven

PSU - with SIX 4th and 5th year guys starting

Beaten by MSU, but despite a 27-35 point swing due to 4 turnovers, gained 418 yards (to MSU's 436 yards)

Go dispense some more PROZAC to Jimmy.

Or - if you prefer - continue to hang out on a PSU board and pretend to be a PSU fan. :)

A great post - someone who gets it - this team is extraordinarily young

Reactions: step.eng69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT