ADVERTISEMENT

Is the New Years 6 Bowls really that much better than Citrus or Outback?

If the goal is to win a title...which I always thought was the purpose of sports.
circle-jerk-gif-2.gif

If the goal is to win a title...which I always thought was the purpose of sports.
it is- for sports which HAVE a legitimate title to win

that has yet to include the top division in college football, which is ranked in much the same way as ladies figure skating is

OK, then please explain why you're wasting your time posting on a message board. You've claimed the purpose of sports is to win a championship and further said we have zero chance at a playoff berth. If all that's true why are you even still interested?? If a championship is out of reach for PSU then any discussion of PSU football is pointless until next August.

OK, then please explain why you're wasting your time posting on a message board. You've claimed the purpose of sports is to win a championship and further said we have zero chance at a playoff berth. If all that's true why are you even still interested?? If a championship is out of reach for PSU then any discussion of PSU football is pointless until next August.

I was unaware I was only discussing Penn State. You guys seem to believe we're alive.

Because he's running the ole circle jerk...
circle-jerk-gif-2.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT