ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana

I Love You Legends GIF by Bud Light

@jmadden1998

• Haha
Reactions: jmadden1998
Love Davis as our 125 🔥
The announcers are a special type of pain. BTN needs to just kidnap two wrestling parents to handle their commentary
yea, these announcers don't know anything about wrestling. They do a good job with sound bites from what they have read but nothing during a match. Too many "he is pressing down". Should have tuned into the Ironhead...

Reactions: Sullivan
Very VERY damaging that Greg didn't get that TF. Wait, it's not mid March yet? Nevermind, no big deal 😂

I think Mitch is a top 10 wrestler in the country right now. I'll accept looking stupid for the rest of the year for saying that.

He'll prove it in March.
I think everyone knowledgeable within the sport thinks that, there’s nothing in that statement that would make you look stupid. I think he’s a top 5 guy and will challenge Carr and KOT. We shall see! Hope the Amine match happens on Friday

All of Indiana’s points in the individual matches were on escapes. They literally didn’t score an offensive point.
Pretty much defined "dominant ". I can't think of that happening in many matches off the top of my head.

Reactions: mcpat
Tech Fall over a guy that was R12 last year at 149 has me encouraged that we’ll be seeing points at 149 at NCAAs even with SVN sidelined.
Really nice result, but should note that Rooks is extremely volatile and has not been great this year. He's gotten dominated by multiple unranked guys this year.

Did the announcer ever make up his mind on whether this was a chess match or a football game?

Really nice result, but should note that Rooks is extremely volatile and has not been great this year. He's gotten dominated by multiple unranked guys this year.
True but he is still ranked #14 by intermat. It’s a good result like you said especially for a true freshman with only a few matches under his belt

His 4 losses

#18 Griffin, Kelvin
#20 Lehigh
Sheridan Invitational
12/22 L FALL 1:49

#66 Reinsel, Owen
#20 Lehigh
Sheridan Invitational
12/22 L DEC 9 - 3

#13 Rivera, Eligh
#28 Princeton
12/03
Indiana - Princeton Dual
L SV-1 7 - 4

#40 Kinner, Quinn
#49 Rider
11/10
Rider - Indiana Dual L DEC 8 - 2

Reactions: zzs006
was it me or did the ref not seem to want to blow the whistle for a pin? I thought i saw a few instances where the pin should have been called.
Now i was painting some walls in my hallway so i was listening more but the few times i did look over i thought we should have had 1 or 2. Kasak appeared to have Rooks pinned 2 or 3 times alone

Edit: BB seemed to have his guy pinned at the end as well

His 4 losses

#18 Griffin, Kelvin
#20 Lehigh
Sheridan Invitational
12/22 L FALL 1:49

#66 Reinsel, Owen
#20 Lehigh
Sheridan Invitational
12/22 L DEC 9 - 3

#13 Rivera, Eligh
#28 Princeton
12/03
Indiana - Princeton Dual
L SV-1 7 - 4

#40 Kinner, Quinn
#49 Rider
11/10
Rider - Indiana Dual L DEC 8 - 2
Also has wins this season over Intermat #16, #27, and #28.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT