ADVERTISEMENT

I’m sickened by what I witnessed tonight

These idiots don’t understand football IQ. They have such a bad football tradition, that had to copy the look of a great NFL winner back in the day hoping it would carry over to their own team.
Oooooo all white uniforms , very special
How many time has IA ruined your undefeated record ?
You have a great program , don’t pretend IA hasn’t eaten your lunch more than a few times
Good Luck the rest of your season

Reactions: edohawk and frydaze
As has been explained but you folks but you're too obtuse to understand, it's pointless to try to slow down an offense which isn't running up tempo. And no, Iowa wasn't given the actions of the RB following the play in the clip. Instead of giving the ball to the ref and running back to the formation, he jumped around and celebrated - obviously in no hurry to get to the next play.

And the Iowa coach mocking the injury of an opposing player? That coach is a dick. But hey, it's Iowa.
Spoken like a true loser fan. Injury of a PSU player, yeah he was as injured as you were slobbing in front of your TV eating your cheetos.

You have a great program , don’t pretend IA hasn’t eaten your lunch more than a few times
Haha. That’s funny. Weak, and funny.

This you?
Explains a lot
1088347.gif
Why do you pick the finest they have to offer? I'm sure there are worse.

Reactions: Petch
When you have to get your pride by how many times you've "ruined" another team's season, instead of through your own success, speaks volumes

But not on that play. The RB was in absolutely no hurry to return to the formation. The play and video are what they are. But go ahead and keep trying to make it something it isn't. And Ebiketie sat out the next several plays. Genius strategy to fake an injury of your best DE and make him sit for awhile. Genius!!!
Pretty good acting going on, but not even close to Michigan State with Narduzzi. He would have two guys at the same time down.

Spoken like a true loser fan. Injury of a PSU player, yeah he was as injured as you were slobbing in front of your TV eating your cheetos.
Cheetos are disgusting. Don't assume everyone else eats them just because they're a food staple in Iowa along with pork rinds and Twinkies.

• Haha
Reactions: frydaze
Cheetos are disgusting. Don't assume everyone else eats them just because they're a food staple in Iowa along with pork rinds and Twinkies.
Ouch- that loss really has stung you hasn't it. Move on-- you have 3 more losses ahead of you this year within your own division. You going to get this crazy after this loss it's going to be a long year ahead for you.

Ouch- that loss really has stung you hasn't it. Move on-- you have 3 more losses ahead of you this year within your own division. You going to get this crazy after this loss it's going to be a long year ahead for you.
Nah. I'm never stung by a loss. Disappointed? Sure. The season will be what it will be. Maybe we'll lose four more games. I have no idea. But I can confidently predict Iowa will lose at least two.

Nah. I'm never stung by a loss. Disappointed? Sure. The season will be what it will be. Maybe we'll lose four more games. I have no idea. But I can confidently predict Iowa will lose at least two.
And even if we lose three, we still beat you this season. Get over it. Move on.

Pretty good acting going on, but not even close to Michigan State with Narduzzi. He would have two guys at the same time down.
Was it as good as the acting when our kicker willed the ball to fall of the tee? You assholes were booing that as well. Must be your innate ability to decipher when opposing players are acting.

• Haha
Reactions: GolfHacker1
We're flattered that the highlight of your season will be a victory against us regardless of what your future holds. Nobody gets warm and fuzzy about beating a team they look down on. Seriously, I doubt if you beat Illinois you'd be on the message board the next day being a dick. Thank you for the compliment.

Reactions: psuguy43
We're flattered that the highlight of your season will be a victory against us regardless of what your future holds. Nobody gets warm and fuzzy about beating a team they look down on. Seriously, I doubt if you beat Illinois you'd be on the message board the next day being a dick. Thank you for the compliment.
It is pretty flattering when a fanbase is THIS excited that they won - certainly not acting like they've ever won a big game before - it's like when Shippensburg beat us in basketball. Their first win ever against CJF during a normal season

After earning the name Ped U you have little room to talk.
We finally can 109
are you sure you aren’t a Pitt fan? - that’s the kind of stupid comeback they would have but I should expect as much from a school that kept a racist on the football staff - stay classy. Maybe you should take you low football IQ to the Iowa board to celebrate - weird that you and a few other Iowa morons are here to try to justify you classless fan base.

This is the point. iowa athletic supporters act like this because they are desperate to be relevant. iowa will win some games, but they will never be top tier. It’s just iowa. iowa is not and never will be a top draw. It is what it is.

They won today, but this win doesn’t elevate their overall standing.
Their standing will be elevated to #2, win as much as they lose in PSU-Iowa matchups.

so, we got beat by an also ran, or lost a close one to a good team? Your call…seems like sn easy answer

I will admit to one egregious misjudgment. Never in a million years did I think that Iowa would be able to score as many points, thereby exceeding the average IQ of the state of Iowa.

I will admit to one egregious misjudgment. Never in a million years did I think that Iowa would be able to score as many points, thereby exceeding the average IQ of the state of Iowa.
They only scored that many points because they spent the entire second half on our side of the field.

Reactions: Midnighter2

maybe you should go in front of a children’s hospital and chant “**** Penn State”. Seems like the Iowa thing to do.

Iowa is a decent team with a solid defense, second best in the big ten, right behind PSU, but if not for key injuries, this game was headed for a blowout. Iowa has a super easy schedule and may end up winning the rest of their regular reason games, but will likely lose big to whoever wins the big ten east. Iowa easily loses 4 to 5 games with our schedule.

Clifford was on pace to throw 7 interceptions when he was knocked out. Penn State fans conveniently ignore that for some reason. Iowa’s defense consistently plays better and gets stops as the game goes along. At any rate, a fun game to watch. Good luck the rest of the season.

Clifford was on pace to throw 7 interceptions when he was knocked out. Penn State fans conveniently ignore that for some reason. Iowa’s defense consistently plays better and gets stops as the game goes along. At any rate, a fun game to watch. Good luck the rest of the season.

And you were on pace to score 12 points. Don’t do this. It’s dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT