ADVERTISEMENT

I’m sickened by what I witnessed tonight

Evidently it moves fast enough that he just couldn't get off the field without sitting down on the turf to force an injury timeout instead of simply jogging back to the sidelines in favor of a substitute.

Iowa = nothing. Ever.

We aren’t impressed with your stupid ass posts. Got it?

If we play on the B10 championship game we will kill you. Not beat you. Destroy you.

So Junior take a f’in hike.

Here’s the thing: if you ventured to Happy Valley and didn’t act like like a dck, we would buy you a beer or I’m guessing a seltzer but if you come on our message board after a bs win we don’t respect you at all. So figure out who you are. The guy who deserves the beer and a discussion about b10 football or the dck who will get flamed. Your choice.

Reactions: royboy
Ebiketie wasn't injured. He jogged casually behind the play from the other side of the field as Tyler Goodson ran for 18 yards. He didn't get hit at all. At the end of the play he literally just sat down on the turf and waited for the trainers to come over. He eventually got up and walked off the field without even a slight limp and was back in after sitting out four plays. It was a tactical "injury" timeout.
"Tactical" would not be keeping our best defensive end off the field for four plays. "Tactical" would have involved a lesser defensive end and that defensive end coming in after missing one play. Thanks for your football IQ demonstration... Also, once again, you are not playing with tempo so therefore your pace did not need to be slowed by such behavior.

Your team is going to be absolutely destroyed if they make it to the Big ten championship. That is a 3-4 loss team if you played in Big ten East.

Reactions: psu2016
Iowa = nothing. Ever.

We aren’t impressed with your stupid ass posts. Got it?

If we play on the B10 championship game we will kill you. Not beat you. Destroy you.

So Junior take a f’in hike.

Here’s the thing: if you ventured to Happy Valley and didn’t act like like a dck, we would buy you a beer or I’m guessing a seltzer but if you come on our message board after a bs win we don’t respect you at all. So figure out who you are. The guy who deserves the beer and a discussion about b10 football or the dck who will get flamed. Your choice.
It’s weird that only Iowa fans, and well PItt fans, act like this on the board. Almost all other fanbases are congratulatory or complementary, win or lose.

You penn state guys are sore losers
Not sore losers, Just pointing out the reality that Clifford was slicing up your defense like Swiss cheese, and the reason you won is because he got knocked out. Even without Clifford, it took you two and a half quarters to finally beat the points that we had.

This Iowa team is extremely overrated and defense is mediocre. Not even the best defense in-conference

Reactions: psu2016
You penn state guys are sore losers
And what is your reason for posting here? Are you actually expecting us to be awed by your team and fans? Your D was exposed. They got 2 gift picks and were still down 14-3 after Q1. Our offense was moving up and down the field easily…on pace for 600 yds of offense against your vaunted D. Our QB got hurt and that was it…congratulations on your dominating victory.

Reactions: nits74 and psu2016
Not sore losers, Just pointing out the reality that Clifford was slicing up your defense like Swiss cheese, and the reason you won is because he got knocked out. Even without Clifford, it took you two and a half quarters to finally beat the points that we had.

This I would team is extremely overrated and defense is mediocre. Not even the best defense in-conference
Yeah and I should have banged Joan Stevens back in high school. Life works that way sometimes

And what is your reason for posting here? Are you actually expecting us to be awed by your team and fans? Your D was exposed. They got 2 gift picks and were still down 14-3 after Q1. Our offense was moving up and down the field easily…on pace for 600 yds of offense against your vaunted D. Our QB got hurt and that was it…congratulations on your dominating victory.
I love the crying, if I’m being honest. Muh Clifford! We would have won, wahh

Reactions: edohawk and szohn
Yeah and I should have banged Joan Stevens back in high school. Life works that way sometimes
Not at all the same. PSU had the superior team but for Clifford getting knocked out. 17-3 with him in, and a lopsided stat line. It's hard to argue against that

Iowa fans are smart. We can tell when players are faking injuries to slow down the offense, which most of the PSU “injuries” were tonight. It’s the old Dantonio move. Never thought PSU would stoop that low (actually, check that, you’ve done worse), but here we are. As for Clifford, he’s good, but fragile. Iowa exposed him tonight. Don’t feel bad, it’s what we do to opposing QB’s. Take care.

WOW....If you were smart, you would know that the 2021 IOWA FB team is not very good. That game was about to become a track meet. With Clifford in, it was a 4 score game. If IOWA was any good, they would have put 40 pts up today with the field position they were gifted...at HOME.
IOWA is a B+ team. Good competition and it will be UGLY. I say this being married to an Iowa girl who wears black and yellow and holding no animosity toward Iowa, but your post is nonsense. #NotSmart

• Haha
Reactions: ThriceHawk
Yeah and Texas was up 28 but lost. Either get me that crystal ball and show me what you see or stfu
Dude, you're on a Penn State forum, but yet feel the right to tell PSU fans to STFU? Holy shit. I knew that Iowa fans lacked class after tonight, but damn dude. The fact that you are even on here is pathetic in itself. Time to crawl back to your own fanbase - maybe they will accept you, but the people here sure as hell do not want to read about your false equivalence.

Reactions: We Are . . .
Dude, you're on a Penn State forum, but yet feel the right to tell PSU fans to STFU? Holy shit. I knew that Iowa fans lacked class after tonight, but damn dude. The fact that you are even on here is pathetic in itself. Time to crawl back to your own fanbase - maybe they will accept you, but the people here sure as hell do not want to read about your false equivalence.
He’ll be gone tomorrow once one of the mods get on and see what this piece of shit has been posting.

This is true, we are #3, they’ll be around #10 tomorrow.
Hahaha, wait until you play a team with a pulse that's not injured. You haven't even played a ranked team that's at full strength. You're going to be in for a very rude awakening.

Hahaha, wait until you play a team with a pulse that's not injured. You haven't even played a ranked team that's at full strength. You're going to be in for a very rude awakening.
As opposed to your defense playing the #120 ranked offense and losing. Ooooooo it feels good

Reactions: edohawk
Both penn state and iowa have one big ten championship game apperance. Sure, you won yours. But, we know where we sit. Do you?
You're in the shitty Big Ten West and you beat the only Top-25 opponent on your schedule. We'll play six ranked teams. Your team is an mid-tier, power five conference team having a good season but will never sniff a playoff bid with four-team playoff. Ever! You would never play in a Big Ten Championship game if you were in the east. Never!

Both penn state and iowa have one big ten championship game apperance. Sure, you won yours. But, we know where we sit. Do you?
The difference is you play in the JV league skippy. We’d appear in it every year if we played in the west. Unless, we lose our QB and best D lineman I suppose

Last edited:
Iowa fans are smart. We can tell when players are faking injuries to slow down the offense, which most of the PSU “injuries” were tonight. It’s the old Dantonio move. Never thought PSU would stoop that low (actually, check that, you’ve done worse), but here we are. As for Clifford, he’s good, but fragile. Iowa exposed him tonight. Don’t feel bad, it’s what we do to opposing QB’s. Take care.
Yes, it was all apart of our master plan to lose our QB, best defensive lineman and his backup in order to slow down your lightening quick offense 🙄

Ebiketie wasn't injured. He jogged casually behind the play from the other side of the field as Tyler Goodson ran for 18 yards. He didn't get hit at all. At the end of the play he literally just sat down on the turf and waited for the trainers to come over. He eventually got up and walked off the field without even a slight limp and was back in after sitting out four plays. It was a tactical "injury" timeout.
1. You guys were booing long before Ebiketie went down. Mustipher never came back and I only saw Ellies one more series. All part of the master plan I guess

2. you know who else didn’t get hit at all. Your bum ass safety who hurt himself celebrating

I have always said Iowa fans are THE worst of the worst. Was like watching 70,000 immature children on TV today. Iowa's fans are pure bottom dwelling, toothless, inbred trash. Well at least a big chunk are.
Whoa, you’re calling another fanbase inbreds?!

Have you been to Pennsylvania??

Reactions: szohn
“ Iowa fans “ and “ smart “ were used in the same sentence.
You guys will really distinguish yourselves someday by booing a player being carted off on a backboard.
Why the spaces between quotes? While attempting to make Iowa look illiterate. 🤯

As a native Iowan, genuine injuries are nothing to “boo”. We’re very nice. Klatt (I think) mentioned the boos were attributed to the injuries happening right after Iowa’s (few) chunk plays. Could it have been complete coincidence? Yes. But didn’t seem that way.

Best of luck to y’all the rest of the way. Respectfully, hope we don’t see you in December.

Reactions: edohawk
I’ll get back to my hoe when I’m ready bud
Hope your midnight snack was tasty

giphy.gif

I've been to Iowa City for games twice (2012/2017). Their fans are, by far, more interested in "discussing Sandusky" (e.g., giving Penn State fans a hard time) then any other B1G fanbase. Shoot, from my personal experiences, they're the only other B1G fanbase which acts that way. I've been to several dozen PSU road games since the Sandusky story broke.

Iowa fans do have a high opinion of themselves. Fair enough, but it's not a place I'm overly keen on visiting again. I thought about driving out there for this one, but I didn't.

FWIW, I've always had a good time in Columbus. I've always enjoyed their fans and seeing PSU @ OSU games.

IIRC, Iowa fans were some of the worst on this board in the immediate Sandusky aftermath. Didn't understand it then and still don't understand it with a post like yours given that we have no history with Iowa. Pitt fans? Rutgers fans? Sure, easy to understand. But Iowa fans? Why? Don't get it.

And Joel Klatt should be reprimanded for giving on-air credence to the silly notion that PSU was faking injuries to slow down Iowa. Mustipher being injured and never returning, Iowa huddling after every play and not needing slowed down, and our best players "faking" the injuries are just 3 reasons why the very idea is silly and never should have entered Klatt's mind let alone been expressed on air. He owes the PSU team an apology, at the least.

Last edited:
Franklin noted in a post game report that even coaches and players on the Iowa sideline were booing. WTF! What a bunch of cretins, but they are “nice” people because they wave to sick kids. SMH.

Reactions: We Are . . .
Ah. Klatt and Johnson said a few times that iowa athletic supporters reacted like PSU players feigned injuries to stop iowa’s momentum.
That's a bunch of BS, they did it from the very first injury! I guess Iowa just replaced everybody as the fanbase that are the worst!

You sir, are a Moron. Teams dobt fake injuries to slow down an offense that moves ar a snail pace to begin with it's done to slow hugh tempo offenses. Furthermore, you dont do it with your best players.m, which PSU never wants off the field. Just another clueless abd classless Iowa fan

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT