ADVERTISEMENT

Howard Eskins=Moron

He went to Temple and his kid to Miami. Typical ratings whore who likes to make news by being controversial and insulting fans. Ignore the clown - he's been irrelevant for years.
NO, he did not go to Temple. Howard Eskin went to the University of Miami.

No that is not correct. As previously stated Howard did not go to college.
He does not try to hide that fact either.

He is/was a big University of Miami fan claiming to be friends with one of the assistant coaches who I believe was from South Jersey during their glory years with Jimmy Johnson.

He likes to irritate people for ratings, that is his schtick.

No that is not correct. As previously stated Howard did not go to college.
He does not try to hide that fact either.

He is/was a big University of Miami fan claiming to be friends with one of the assistant coaches who I believe was from South Jersey during their glory years with Jimmy Johnson.

He likes to irritate people for ratings, that is his schtick.
It would appear that you are correct. I was almost 100% sure that he attended the University of Miami as I swear that he made mention of the fact that he went there.

He is a "U" jock sniffer from way back though - Jimmy Johnson years I think which is kind of funny they way he blasts PSU but it is his schtick to be an a-hole, kind of a weird way to make a living.

Reactions: artsandletters
He is a "U" jock sniffer from way back though - Jimmy Johnson years I think which is kind of funny they way he blasts PSU but it is his schtick to be an a-hole, kind of a weird way to make a living.
Eskin was up Mike Reid's butt too.:eek:

I've lived in several other states and in most places college sports do not get nearly as much attention as in PA. What I've seen elsewhere is the media barely ever talking about the flagship school
I've lived in two other states and the media falls all over the flagship schools. They can't write enough good things about them and they bow down to the head coach. I think it would be rare for a flagship school to be consistently trashed by local papers like PSU is.

I'm actually feeling really satisfied that these blabber-mouthed trolls are coming out of their caves. It means that PSU's success it smoking them out. Great teams have vocal enemies...get used to it PSU fans...and take great satisfaction in knowing that the reason is because of our success.

The last time I looked, this was a country founded on free speech and EVERYONE was entitled to express their opinion........................no matter how much of an ass they make of themselves by doing so.
Everyone has a right to their opinion. They don't have the right to be paid millions of dollars annually to share their opinions over the airwaves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT