ADVERTISEMENT

Ho Hum. Just another Saturday night in SC... me and CJF shopping at Target....

Bob78

Jul 5, 2001
CJF was probably hoping to be incognito at Target tonight. Wifey spotted him and alerted me, and he was too close to us to pass up the chance to say hello and shake his hand. I told him how much we PSUers appreciate him (because we do, in case anyone here has a different thought on that!), that I appreciate that he is doing great things for the school and the community, and congrats on the new contract.... well deserved. He just said thanks a few times in there. I did not want to take too much of his time, so that all happened in about 20 seconds.

I turned around and a student was there behind me and said...."Is that who I think it is?!" Yep. He walked off after CJF, and when I looked back, a small group of students had CJF cornered at the junction of a couple of cross-aisles! He seemed to be pretty actively engaged with them, as he is known to do with students.

He probably volunteered to run an errand for the fam, and the 10 minute trip will turn into an hour for him. Such is the life, and he seems to be well-suited for it.

Target tonight.... Kohl's tomorrow?! Livin' large here in the Happiest of Valleys. Livin' large indeed.

CJF was probably hoping to be incognito at Target tonight. Wifey spotted him and alerted me, and he was too close to us to pass up the chance to say hello and shake his hand. I told him how much we PSUers appreciate him (because we do, in case anyone here has a different thought on that!), that I appreciate that he is doing great things for the school and the community, and congrats on the new contract.... well deserved. He just said thanks a few times in there. I did not want to take too much of his time, so that all happened in about 20 seconds.

I turned around and a student was there behind me and said...."Is that who I think it is?!" Yep. He walked off after CJF, and when I looked back, a small group of students had CJF cornered at the junction of a couple of cross-aisles! He seemed to be pretty actively engaged with them, as he is known to do with students.

He probably volunteered to run an errand for the fam, and the 10 minute trip will turn into an hour for him. Such is the life, and he seems to be well-suited for it.

Target tonight.... Kohl's tomorrow?! Livin' large here in the Happiest of Valleys. Livin' large indeed.
Flag!!

Reactions: Nashville Lion
Sat night shopping at Target.....
The man is shopping at Target on a Saturday night. He is hanging on to that money...

He's smart enough not to go to Target during daylight hours.....his Sat gameplan is showing signs of improvement! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Ski
Guns needed some tampons?
LOL...
Female-Bodybuilder.gif

Shoot I was at that Target about an hour before - missed him by "that much"

He gets well-paid to do those impromptu PR things. And I'm sure he enjoys it.

How does he have time to shop at Target with the season starting in two weeks?

GET. BACK. TO. WORK. :eek:

I thought a HC in CFB can't be bothered with anything but preparing for the upcoming season? Or was that just in the 70s?

I thought a HC in CFB can't be bothered with anything but preparing for the upcoming season? Or was that just in the 70s?

Only in the 1970s, when confronted by a boy who is the victim of abuse, would we see a coach put football above all human decency. That said, Franklin gets paid far too much to do anything but coach football. If he wants to be able to shop at Target on a Saturday night, then he should have chosen a different profession. The hot seat just got hotter.

:eek:

Only in the 1970s, when confronted by a boy who is the victim of abuse, would we see a coach put football above all human decency. That said, Franklin gets paid far too much to do anything but coach football. If he wants to be able to shop at Target on a Saturday night, then he should have chosen a different profession. The hot seat just got hotter.

:eek:

Even though his own lawyer doesn't believe him, the victim was abused in front of a bunch of people, even though no witnesses have come forward. He then escaped from his chaperones and navigated across a campus he likely wasn't familiar with to find the head football coach. No record of this escape seem to exist, or pictures of the magic unicorn who helped him find JVP, and also told the victim that he shouldn't tell anyone else for 40 years. Unfortunately JVP killed the talking unicorn, per the upcoming HBO movie.

The no name head coach (JVP) had to protect his brand new linebackers coach... it makes perfect sense. Letting his own grandkids play at Sandusky's house was just to complete the cover up.

Even though his own lawyer doesn't believe him, the victim was abused in front of a bunch of people, even though no witnesses have come forward. He then escaped from his chaperones and navigated across a campus he likely wasn't familiar with to find the head football coach. No record of this escape seem to exist, or pictures of the magic unicorn who helped him find JVP, and also told the victim that he shouldn't tell anyone else for 40 years. Unfortunately JVP killed the talking unicorn, per the upcoming HBO movie.

The no name head coach (JVP) had to protect his brand new linebackers coach... it makes perfect sense. Letting his own grandkids play at Sandusky's house was just to complete the cover up.

A story like that has to be true.

Reactions: pandaczar12
He's at Target. Leave him be. No man wants to get chatty at target

It was Target.
Not BDSM R Us*.

He was fine. I was fine. It was fine. You'll be fine.

* I can neither confirm nor deny that there is such a store, nor where it is, nor whether or not they take major credit cards, nor that saying 'Bob sent me' will earn us each a 25% discount on the next purchase.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT