ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

HEARD YOU MISSED ME-I'M BACK!!!!!

Yea baby that's right!!!!! Not even sure how in all hell the ban was justified???? After what people said about other wrestlers, JUST IN THIS THREAD!?!?!?!??

No matter, here I am again to TAKE OVER!!! It is going to be a great time with the sh*tSh*w that is about to come out of your team at NCAAs!!!

GET READY!!!!
we know we win the question where does iowa finish top 8 if lucky!

Yea baby that's right!!!!! Not even sure how in all hell the ban was justified???? After what people said about other wrestlers, JUST IN THIS THREAD!?!?!?!??

No matter, here I am again to TAKE OVER!!! It is going to be a great time with the sh*tSh*w that is about to come out of your team at NCAAs!!!

GET READY!!!!
We missed you because our aim was off :)

I know that you made it clear that you value Big Ten's a LOT (since it's where your team at least has some decent accomplishments). So, what did you think of the Big Ten's, and the fact that one team with only 9 guys competing completely dominated the tournament in a way that hasn't been seen before.

How did you think your 197 pounder did in his rematch with "Babblin"?

How can you explain that a low-ranked true Freshman won Big Ten's, while you're highly ranked recruit under-achieved? This really goes against your argument that Cael can't coach lower ranked recruits, while TnT over-achieves. This was also at 125, a weight that PSU sucks and Iowa rules. Your thoughts? Sorry, your ramblings.
All of the Iowa guys were hurt. All of the PSU guys were cheating. Q.E.D.

giphy.gif

I know that you made it clear that you value Big Ten's a LOT (since it's where your team at least has some decent accomplishments). So, what did you think of the Big Ten's, and the fact that one team with only 9 guys competing completely dominated the tournament in a way that hasn't been seen before.

How did you think your 197 pounder did in his rematch with "Babblin"?

How can you explain that a low-ranked true Freshman won Big Ten's, while you're highly ranked recruit under-achieved? This really goes against your argument that Cael can't coach lower ranked recruits, while TnT over-achieves. This was also at 125, a weight that PSU sucks and Iowa rules. Your thoughts? Sorry, your ramblings.
By value the B1G tens, I do not believe you have exactly what I value about them correct. For example The BULL was a 4x champ. That is a great accomplishment.

You had 10 guys entered, one punched out??? You MAY wanna check that???

My 125 will place higher at NCAAs as it appears this baby faced kid keeps getting gimmies for some reason!?!?!?
we know we win the question where does iowa finish top 8 if lucky!
I will take that bet on IOWA!!!!
LOL hey iron you cant run your own life let alone anything else!
You are TWOOOO fat TWOOOO run!!!!
We missed you because our aim was off :)
Kinda funny but you might get banned now!?!?!?
You got the first part right!!!!

By value the B1G tens, I do not believe you have exactly what I value about them correct. For example The BULL was a 4x champ. That is a great accomplishment.

You had 10 guys entered, one punched out??? You MAY wanna check that???

My 125 will place higher at NCAAs as it appears this baby faced kid keeps getting gimmies for some reason!?!?!?

I will take that bet on IOWA!!!!

You are TWOOOO fat TWOOOO run!!!!

Kinda funny but you might get banned now!?!?!?

You got the first part right!!!!

the-office-steve-carell.gif

THIS is the year where Tom and Terry get the Bull over the top! and by over the top, i mean to the semifinals.

Why is this pathetic troll back? He's not even paying for the site.
I OWN this site!!!!
hey iron how many times is the bull name on the NCAA championship winners list?thats what I thought!
Hey dummy, how many 4 time B1G champs your team EVER have?????
THIS is the year where Tom and Terry get the Bull over the top! and by over the top, i mean to the semifinals.
^^^^ BRILLIANT wrestling fan right here????

Saw some dork posted that you happy fun guys under the great Kraliure would score 190 points!?!?!?!? Yet NONE will back their talk of breaking the NCAA record!!!!!

GET READY!!!!
We really missed you!!!…with every bullet so far…
-Al Bundy

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel

We really missed you!!!…with every bullet so far…
-Al Bundy
Uh, was kinda already done above!
second place tourneys dont count!LOL
Says someone who obviously never wrestled at a high level!!!
well we all know after the tourney we wont see iron for at least a month!
LOL, lil one with small PeePee!!!! After this sh*tSh*w that your team is about to put up, I will bet you all will be the ones not to come around!!!!
Do you think the Bull would rather be a 4 time BIG champ or a 1 time NCAA champ?
Had this debate before. It certainly is a good one once you really look into it. From someone sitting in the stands, it may appear to be an easy choice? However, those are people who do nOT fully understand. A FRESHMAN winning the B1G IS a BIG deal!!!

Now if you look at it in a REAL TIME way. I am a FRESHMAN B1G TEN Champion going into my 2nd year. I really like that situation if I am the wrestlers. I like my odds to win again and to advance moving forward. I have proven as a relatively young man that I am among the best in the country.

At the END of my career, would I look back and give 4 for the 1 title???? My guess is yes, although doing what he did IS the much harder thing to accomplish!!!
Hey dummy: Penn State joined the Big Ten in 1993. Since joining, it has three 4-time Big Ten Champs to Iowa’s two.
Hey BIGGER dummy. oh yes, I forgot. Wrestling started when for you all?
BLUES BROTHERS is a GREAT movie!!! You, not TWOOOO great at anything!!!!
I know. @Dogwelder was just bustin my chops.
You all hold hands in public also? Asking for a friend.

LOL, lil one with small PeePee!!!! After this sh*tSh*w that your team is about to put up, I will bet you all will be the ones not to come around!!!!

Had this debate before. It certainly is a good one once you really look into it. From someone sitting in the stands, it may appear to be an easy choice? However, those are people who do nOT fully understand. A FRESHMAN winning the B1G IS a BIG deal!!!

First, be more specific on the sh*tshow we are about to put up? Are we not going to win the national championship? Let us know anything specific. If the sh*tshow means us still winning a national championship, I think we will survive.

I completely agree with you that a FRESHMAN winning the BIG is a BIG deal!!!!! So, how impressed with you that a TRUE FRESHMAN in Braeden Davis took home the title? Then, were you going crazy when Mitchell Mesenbrink came back in epic fashion to bring home the title. You remember Mitchell, right? He's the guy that we told you could beat Caliendo and you laughed at us for even thinking that was possible. He's the same guy that had a tech fall against him at BIG's.

How do our guys turn around results or win by larger results every time we wrestle Iowa guys head to head? It has happened for years. This year it happened with Mesenbrink-Caliendo and Glazier-Brooks (I love Glazier, but, damn that was the definition of domination). I just don't understand why it keeps happening, as you've told us many times that Cael can't coach.

Hey BIGGER dummy. oh yes, I forgot. Wrestling started when for you all?
Curious how we were supposed to have Big Ten Champion wrestlers when we weren’t in the Big Ten. But hey - congrats on having fewer 4-time champs than us since we joined the conference 32 years ago. And congrats even more on trying to brag on it.

BTW: we destroy Iowa in the number of EIWA champion wrestlers. 105 to zero.

First, be more specific on the sh*tshow we are about to put up? Are we not going to win the national championship? Let us know anything specific. If the sh*tshow means us still winning a national championship, I think we will survive.

I completely agree with you that a FRESHMAN winning the BIG is a BIG deal!!!!! So, how impressed with you that a TRUE FRESHMAN in Braeden Davis took home the title? Then, were you going crazy when Mitchell Mesenbrink came back in epic fashion to bring home the title. You remember Mitchell, right? He's the guy that we told you could beat Caliendo and you laughed at us for even thinking that was possible. He's the same guy that had a tech fall against him at BIG's.

How do our guys turn around results or win by larger results every time we wrestle Iowa guys head to head? It has happened for years. This year it happened with Mesenbrink-Caliendo and Glazier-Brooks (I love Glazier, but, damn that was the definition of domination). I just don't understand why it keeps happening, as you've told us many times that Cael can't coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT