ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh reinstates Grant Perry, and more...

He hasn't paid at all. Harbaugh put him back on the team practically the next day. Your trolling is obvious.

He keeps trying to claim that Perry's suspension last year for being ARRESTED and CHARGED was actually punishment for being CONVICTED GUILTY AS CHARGED! Especially comical given that Perry was only suspended for 2 games directly after the incident in Oct 2016 and RETURNED to the field for Michigan's last 3 games of the regular season (IA, Ind, OSU) after the initial suspension BECAUSE PERRY LIED TO THE UMich and said he was 100% Innocent and the victim of mistaken identity. He was reinstated while Lansing Police were still investigating the matter and prior to his arraignment and charging in late-Dec 2016. After he was formally arraigned and charged by Ingham County Prosecutors, he was then suspended again such that he missed the bowl. All the while AND all the way up to his "Plea Bargain" in July 2017, he maitained a version of events which claimed he was 100% Innocent and being FALSELY ACCUSED by the Victim and Ingham County Prosecutors via "mistaken identity"!

Then he Plea Bargained to multiple Counts, which included a Felony Conviction as well as an Assault Conviction, in late-July 2017 to avoid Court and a couple additional Misdemeanor Assault & Underage Drinking Counts (i.e., ADMITTED THAT HE WAS LYING to the both the University of Michigan and the Court all along regarding his involvement in the matter) and the University of Michigan put out a Press Release a couple weeks later (this past Friday 8/11/2017) REWARDING him for maintaining a LIE with the University and the Court for 3/4's of a year and pleading guilty to multiple criminal counts carrying a maximum sentence of 2 years in prison????

But this @sshole Michgan troll isn't intentionally misrepresenting facts (stuff like claims that "the Court exonerated Perry's" version of events in convicting him of Assault of the Victim and Felony Obustrution in Resisting Arrest via Plea Bargain, their case was so strong) - go figure!

Last edited:
He keeps trying to claim that Perry's suspension last year for being ARRESTED and CHARGED was actually punishment for being CONVICTED GUILTY AS CHARGED! Especially comical given that Perry was only suspended for 2 games directly after the incident in Oct 2016 and RETURNED to the field for Michigan's last 3 games of the regular season (IA, Ind, OSU) after the initial suspension BECAUSE PERRY LIED TO THE UMich and said he was 100% Innocent and the victim of mistaken identity. He was reinstated while Lansing Police were still investigating the matter and prior to his arraignment and charging in late-Dec 2016. After he was formally arraigned and charged by Ingham County Prosecutors, he was then suspended again such that he missed the bowl. All the while AND all the way up to his "Plea Bargain" in July 2017, he maitained a version of events which claimed he was 100% Innocent and being FALSELY ACCUSED by the Victim and Ingham County Prosecutors via "mistaken identity"!

Then he Plea Bargained to multiple Counts, which included a Felony Conviction as well as an Assault Conviction, in late-July 2017 to avoid Court and a couple additional Misdemeanor Assault & Underage Drinking Counts (i.e., ADMITTED THAT HE WAS LYING to the both the University of Michigan and the Court all along regarding his involvement in the matter) and the University of Michigan put out a Press Release a couple weeks later (this past Friday 8/11/2017) REWARDING him for maintaining a LIE with the University and the Court for 3/4's of a year and pleading guilty to multiple criminal counts carrying a maximum sentence of 2 years in prison????

But this @sshole Michgan troll isn't intentionally misrepresenting facts (stuff like claims that "the Court exonerated Perry's" version of events in convicting him of Assault of the Victim and Felony Obustrution in Resisting Arrest via Plea Bargain there case was so strong) - go figure!
Well he was punished harshly for the 1 incident in which he was involved by being suspended for multiple games and months of team activities. How was that a reward? Regardless he paid a pretty steep price for him being a dumb 20 year old. The court didn't exonerate anyone really just agreed with Perry and multiple eyewitnesses no sexual assault took place as you've falsely claimed multiple times. Again my assumption is you believe all victim testimony 100% unequivocally true? So in your eyes Joe knew, I'm glad we cleared that up.

Not sure, maybe to stick it to Fball player from an arch rival that pissed her off cut inline and shoved her. You've got some holding up her testimony/statement as gospel when eyewitnesses and the prosecution do not agree. Get pissed at him for underage drinking, the fake ID running from the cops and even pushing this girl and or touching her butt, however the assertion by some here that he is some sexual predator when nothing backs that up is what I have issue with. And in PSUs case it wasn't one victim it was dozens. Certainly the prosecutor had no reason to lie to help Perry.

Too funny.....
  • Perry maintaining from the beginning that he did nothing wrong and was "a victim of mistaken identity" in regards to Prosecutor's and the Victim's claims....
  • The victim stating that: Perry was intoxicated, using false identification, cut in line, repeatedly harassed, intimidated, demeaned and assaulted me (including grabbing a hold of her crotch and buttocks while assaulting her), and, finally, ran from police officers.
  • The police confirming her report of Perry being drunk, possessing fake ID, involved in an altercation with the women's group when they drove up, attempting to obstruct justice and resist arrest by getting in a shoving match with, and running away from, Police.
  • The Prosecutor entering into a "Plea Bargain" with Perry whereby they got multiple criminal convictions for the most serious Felony Charge and one of the Misdemeanor Assault Charges such that the maximum sentencing could have included up to 2 years imprisonment.....
Now, according to the Michigan troll, equates to the Prosecutor "helping", siding with and "vindicating" Perry's version of events (when Perry's version of events was that he in no way assaulted the woman as she claims and is a "victim of mistaken identity") and clearly is wholly un-supportive of the Victim's version of events despite Perry being convicted of Assaulting the Victim in the event as well as Felony OBJ Resisting Arrest and the Police Report otherwise supporting every allegation made by the women, but the Prosecution dropping multiple other Misdemeanor Assault and Underage Drinking related counts as quid pro quo on the "Plea Deal" given that they got Perry to admit he was lying when claiming his innocence in regards to the Assault and got the most serious Felony Convictions they were after? This according to the Michigan Troll is the Prosecutor "helping" and "vindicating" Perry's version of events :rolleyes:

BTW, the Prosecutor never said that Perry didn't grab the Victim's crotch and buttocks while Assaulting her, but the Prosecution definitely did CONVICT Perry of Assaulting the woman as part of his "Plea Bargained" Conviction which DIAMETRICALLY-CONTRADICTED Perry's version of events from the get go (and completely agreed with the Victim's and Police's version of events including dropping Underage Drinking, Forged ID Charges that the Police had documented evidence of as part of the "Plea Deal"! IOW, just because they dropped the charges as part of the Plea Deal doesn't mean it didn't happen as the Michigan troll wishes to absurdly claim!). The only thing the Prosecutor said was that they were not sure that the motivation for the proven assault on the women was sexual - again, not that he did not grab her crotch and buttocks during the assault just as the women claims. As Perry will find out in Civil Court, it doesn't matter what his "intention" was for engaging in the assault upon the women if his actions in grabbing her crotch and buttocks during the ASSAULT caused her to feel sexually violated and abused to the point of being DIAGNOSED WITH POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS SYNDROME by Medical Professionals AFTER THE INCIDENT!

What kind of twisted, jagoff defends a man ASSAULTING A WOMEN (a college student at MSU at the time) causing her to feel so violated she has to attend Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Therapy just because the man is one of his favorite football players??? And then makes all kinds of misrepresentations and made-up outright lies in defending the Assailant??? A douche-bag, troll "Michigan Man", that's who!

Too funny.....
  • Perry maintaining from the beginning that he did nothing wrong and was "a victim of mistaken identity" in regards to Prosecutor's and the Victim's claims....
  • The victim stating that: Perry was intoxicated, using false identification, cut in line, repeatedly harassed, intimidated, demeaned and assaulted me (including grabbing a hold of her crotch and buttocks while assaulting her), and, finally, ran from police officers.
  • The police confirming her report of Perry being drunk, possessing fake ID, involved in an altercation with the women's group when they drove up, attempting to obstruct justice and resist arrest by getting in a shoving match with, and running away from, Police.
  • The Prosecutor entering into a "Plea Bargain" with Perry whereby they got multiple criminal convictions for the most serious Felony Charge and one of the Misdemeanor Assault Charges such that the maximum sentencing could have included up to 2 years imprisonment.....
Now, according to the Michigan troll, equates to the Prosecutor "helping", siding with and "vindicating" Perry's version of events (when Perry's version of events was that he in no way assaulted the woman as she claims and is a "victim of mistaken identity") and clearly is wholly un-supportive of the Victim's version of events despite Perry being convicted of Assaulting the Victim in the event as well as Felony OBJ Resisting Arrest and the Police Report otherwise supporting every allegation made by the women, but the Prosecution dropping multiple other Misdemeanor Assault and Underage Drinking related counts as quid pro quo on the "Plea Deal" given that they got Perry to admit he was lying when claiming his innocence in regards to the Assault and got the most serious Felony Convictions they were after? This according to the Michigan Troll is the Prosecutor "helping" and "vindicating" Perry's version of events :rolleyes:

BTW, the Prosecutor never said that Perry didn't grab the Victim's crotch and buttocks while Assaulting her, but the Prosecution definitely did CONVICT Perry of Assaulting the woman as part of his "Plea Bargained" Conviction which DIAMETRICALLY-CONTRADICTED Perry's version of events from the get go (and completely agreed with the Victim's and Police's version of events including dropping Underage Drinking, Forged ID Charges that the Police had documented evidence of as part of the "Plea Deal"! IOW, just because they dropped the charges as part of the Plea Deal doesn't mean it didn't happen as the Michigan troll wishes to absurdly claim!). The only thing the Prosecutor said was that they were not sure that the motivation for the proven assault on the women was sexual - again, not that he did not grab her crotch and buttocks during the assault just as the women claims. As Perry will find out in Civil Court, it doesn't matter what his "intention" was for engaging in the assault upon the women if his actions in grabbing her crotch and buttocks during the ASSAULT caused her to feel sexually violated and abused to the point of being DIAGNOSED WITH POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS SYNDROME by Medical Professionals AFTER THE INCIDENT!

What kind of twisted, jagoff defends a man ASSAULTING A WOMEN (a college student at MSU at the time) causing her to feel so violated she has to attend Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Therapy just because the man is one of his favorite football players??? And then makes all kinds of misrepresentations and made-up outright lies in defending the Assailant??? A douche-bag, troll "Michigan Man", that's who!
The prosecutor and multiple eyewitnesses agree no sexual assault occured (no crotch grab nothing of sexual intent). Perry admitted to everything last year except the sexual assault which he fought and eyewitnesses and the prosecutor agreed it was not. Let me ask you this what kind of man defends a man MOLESTING CHILDREN, causing 100s of kids to have a life to of fear and depression. And by your assertion all victim testimony is 100% true even if eyewitnesses and the prosecutor don't agree with it, you think Joe knew yet you still defend him. You're one sick twisted, and obviously as evidenced in this thread unstable individual.

Last edited:
Not sure, maybe to stick it to Fball player from an arch rival that pissed her off cut inline and shoved her. You've got some holding up her testimony/statement as gospel when eyewitnesses and the prosecution do not agree. Get pissed at him for underage drinking, the fake ID running from the cops and even pushing this girl and or touching her butt, however the assertion by some here that he is some sexual predator when nothing backs that up is what I have issue with. And in PSUs case it wasn't one victim it was dozens. Certainly the prosecutor had no reason to lie to help Perry.
So you're saying she's lying. Because if she's not lying than I don't think she would suffer PTSD and other emotional damage from a touch on the butt. So since she's lying, please give a reason why (and I find it hard to believe she is lying to stick it to a football player...that seems a bit over the top). What we do know is he was committing at least a couple of crimes and he did run from the police, so his credibility is already in the tank.

So you're saying she's lying. Because if she's not lying than I don't think she would suffer PTSD and other emotional damage from a touch on the butt. So since she's lying, please give a reason why (and I find it hard to believe she is lying to stick it to a football player...that seems a bit over the top). What we do know is he was committing at least a couple of crimes and he did run from the police, so his credibility is already in the tank.
I'm saying she's embellishing what happened, which is corroborated by some eyewitnesses and the DA herself so unless their credibility is in the tank thats likely what happened. I've never said he's innocent (he messed up and paid a pretty steep penalty) no matter what this crazy weirdo PSU_I says, simply saying no sexual assault occurred and eyewitnesses and the DA agree. You'd think from PSU_I crazy nonsensical posting that he raped a bunch of kids. He cut in line, pushed a girl, had a fake ID, and ran from cops, that's it, and he was punished for it.

I'm saying she's embellishing what happened, which is corroborated by some eyewitnesses and the DA herself so unless their credibility is in the tank thats likely what happened. I've never said he's innocent (he messed up and paid a pretty steep penalty) no matter what this crazy weirdo PSU_I says, simply saying no sexual assault occurred and eyewitnesses and the DA agree. You'd think from PSU_I crazy nonsensical posting that he raped a bunch of kids. He cut in line, pushed a girl, had a fake ID, and ran from cops, that's it, and he was punished for it.
I would buy that if I could come up with a reason why she would embellish. I could believe it if he was wealthy and she was going to get a ton of money. Seems waaayyy over the top to take it to this level for a touch on the butt. My guess is the truth is somewhere in between their two stories...he did more than he is saying and she was not as traumatized as she claims. The question is how much in the middle and is the punishment enough. I also wonder what his punishment would be if he was a third stringer. Regardless, Harbaugh has to see that the optics are bad here and is one player worth risking your program's reputation over? Maybe he is, but then again maybe he isn't.

I would buy that if I could come up with a reason why she would embellish. I could believe it if he was wealthy and she was going to get a ton of money. Seems waaayyy over the top to take it to this level for a touch on the butt. My guess is the truth is somewhere in between their two stories...he did more than he is saying and she was not as traumatized as she claims. The question is how much in the middle and is the punishment enough. I also wonder what his punishment would be if he was a third stringer. Regardless, Harbaugh has to see that the optics are bad here and is one player worth risking your program's reputation over? Maybe he is, but then again maybe he isn't.
I'd agree optics aren't great, and have no idea really why she would, but to many including DA and witnesses she is. I'd say it shouldn't matter if he's a 3rd stringer or not, he obviously believes Perry isn't a bad kid and this is an isolated incident. He's kicked off players in the two deep before so he's not afraid to do it

I'd agree optics aren't great, and have no idea really why she would, but to many including DA and witnesses she is. I'd say it shouldn't matter if he's a 3rd stringer or not, he obviously believes Perry isn't a bad kid and this is an isolated incident. He's kicked off players in the two deep before so he's not afraid to do it
He's obviously not a good kid...good kids don't put themselves in these positions. But he may have potential to be a better kid...I just wonder what percentage is his potential to be a good kid and what percentage is his potential to be good on the field. I'm also curious how a D-1 football player got run down by a cop. Was the cop still carrying the doughnut?:)

He's obviously not a good kid...good kids don't put themselves in these positions. But he may have potential to be a better kid...I just wonder what percentage is his potential to be a good kid and what percentage is his potential to be good on the field. I'm also curious how a D-1 football player got run down by a cop. Was the cop still carrying the doughnut?:)
Good kids/men do make stupid mistakes. He must've been really drunk to get caught from behind by a cop, though if you've been to MSU youd know the elpd has alot of experience chasing drunk college students

The prosecutor and multiple eyewitnesses agree no sexual assault occured (no crotch grab nothing of sexual intent). Perry admitted to everything last year except the sexual assault which he fought and eyewitnesses and the prosecutor agreed it was not. Let me ask you this what kind of man defends a man MOLESTING CHILDREN, causing 100s of kids to have a life to of fear and depression. And by your assertion all victim testimony is 100% true even if eyewitnesses and the prosecutor don't agree with it, you think Joe knew yet you still defend him. You're one sick twisted, and obviously as evidenced in this thread unstable individual.

Perry DID NOT "admit to everything last year" - you're a lying troll that continues to make bull$hit up! HERE IS AN ARTICLE published directly AFTER Perry was arraigned on Dec 22, 2016 and a preliminary hearing was scheduled for Jan 5, 2017. The altercation took place on 10/15/2016 during Michigan's bye week and Michigan suspended Perry (he missed next 3 games - Ill, MSU & MD). Michigan then reinstated Perry and he played in the Michigan's final 3 regular season games (IA, IND and OSU) as he had not been charged by Ingham County Prosecutor and Perry claimed that he was the "victim of mistaken identity", 100% innocent and never grabbed or touched the girl (Perry also got the parties he was with including a Michigan teammate to tell these exact same lies which diametrically conflicted the Victim's story and all 3 members of the Victim's party who unequivocally immediately identified Perry as the party who GRABBED AND ASSAULTED the Victim after creating an altercation between the groups by cutting in line!).

So let's review how many lies you just told relative to the actual FACTS:

Perry admitted to everything last year

Opps, except that this is a LIE as clearly identified from the article above published Dec 28, 2016 after charges were filed and the preliminary hearing was scheduled (Perry and his Attorney subsequently applied for and received an adjournment of the Preliminary Trial from 1/5/2017 to 2/23/2017. Then on 2/23/2017 Perry and his Attorney WAIVED the Preliminary Hearing and it was bound over to trial which was originally supposed to start 3/29/2017, but was then delayed a couple more times via motion from the Defense and a "pre-trial conference" was finally held on 4/13/2017 - additional "pre-trial" conferences with Prosecutors wwere scheduled in May, then June postponing the start of the Trial. At the June 2, 2017 "pre-trial conference" with Prosecutors, Perry accepted a "Plea Bargain" from Prosecutors and a trial date was set for June 28, 2017 so Perry could plead guilty to the "Plea Bargained" charges in front of the Judge which is required by law.). In any event, you are complete full of $hit that Perry "admitted to everything last year" as this statement from Perry and his lawyer in the 12/28/2017 article proves beyond any question:

Perry's Lansing-based attorney Frank Reynolds claims the arrest stems from mistaken identity and submitted a polygraph test conducted by an independent examiner to police, according to the report.

These claims by the defense - which run diametrically CONTRARY to the claims of the Victim, every member of the Victim's 4 person party standing right there AND Prosecutor's claims.....all of whom say WITHOUT QUESTION that Perry ASSAULTED THE WOMAN and laid his hands on the woman for the PURPOSE OF ASSAULTING HER (again, Perry, his friends and his Attorney claimed that Perry DID NOT GRAB HER, ASSAULT HER, TOUCH HER, etc....and that the Victim's claims were based on "mistaken identity" Perry and HIS FRIENDS were proven to be LIARS by the Prosecution who got Perry to admit to the fact that he ABSOLUTELY put his hands on the women and ASSAULTED HER - AGAIN DIRECTLY CONTRARY TO PERRY's, and his friends', INITIAL and CONTINUING CLAIMS up to his "Plea Bargain Deal" in June 2017 - LIES by Perry and his friends that got Perry REINSTATED to the MIchigan Football team such that he played in Michigan's final 3 games of the regular season prior to the charges being leveled by the Ingham County Prosecutor in the last days of 2016 - i.e., "last year" - and Perry, his friends and his attorney absolutely continued to claim that Perry was 100% Innocent (a LIE), never laid his hands on or assaulted the Victim (again, something proven to be a LIE by prosecutors and diametrically contrary to your claims!) and was the "victim of mistaken identity" (also a proven LIE by prosecutors!).

The prosecutor and multiple eyewitnesses agree no sexual assault occured

Again, this is another of your bull$hit lies as the Prosecutor forced Perry to admit that HE, as well as his friends, LIED and CONTINUED TO LIE when they told Police that Perry never touched the woman, let alone grab and Assault her, Perry was 100% innocent and Perry was the "victim of mistaken identity" by the Victim! Again, the Prosecutor proved Perry and ALL of his friends to be LIARS when Perry Plead GUILTY to ASSALT & BATTERY UPON THE WOMAN, you freaking lying @sshole!!! The only thing the Prosecutor said was that they did not think Perry INITIATED THE ASSAULT out of SEXUAL MOTIVATION - but the Prosecutor absolutely CONTENDED and got a GUILTY CONVICTION that Perry ASSAULTED THE WOMAN and GRABBED HER, PLACED HIS HANDS ON HER, ETC... FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASSAULTING HER, ETC...... The Prosecutor NEVER said that the Victim's claims as to where all she was grabbed and struck were not to be believed - you are utterly full of $hit in this contention as per usual. The only comment that the Prosecutor made was that the MOTIVATION for the ASSAULT may not have been SEXUALLY MOTIVATED, but that Perry absolutely ASSAULTED THE WOMAN just as she claimed - and "Motivation" does not matter in regards to the damage, including psychological damage, the ATTACK and ASSAULT did to the VICTIM when the Victim decides to sue Perry for the damages! IOW, your notion that Perry can point to anything in the "Plea Bargain Deal" that says he did not ASSAULT THE WOMAN just as she claims is complete and utter BULL$HIT as per usual, just like the rest of your bull$hit lies made-up for the purpose of defending Perry's ASSAULT upon a female college student!

Last edited:
Perry DID NOT "admit to everything last year" - you're a lying troll that continues to make bull$hit up! HERE IS AN ARTICLE published directly AFTER Perry was arraigned on Dec 22, 2016 and a preliminary hearing was scheduled for Jan 5, 2017. The altercation took place on 10/15/2016 during Michigan's bye week and Michigan suspended Perry (he missed next 3 games - Ill, MSU & MD). Michigan then reinstated Perry and he played in the Michigan's final 3 regular season games (IA, IND and OSU) as he had not been charged by Ingham County Prosecutor and Perry claimed that he was the "victim of mistaken identity", 100% innocent and never grabbed or touched the girl (Perry also got the parties he was with including a Michigan teammate to tell these exact same lies which diametrically conflicted the Victim's story and all 3 members of the Victim's party who unequivocally immediately identified Perry as the party who GRABBED AND ASSAULTED the Victim after creating an altercation between the groups by cutting in line!).

So let's review how many lies you just told relative to the actual FACTS:

Opps, except that this is a LIE as clearly identified from the article above published Dec 28, 2016 after charges were filed and the preliminary hearing was scheduled (Perry and his Attorney subsequently applied for and received an adjournment of the Preliminary Trial from 1/5/2017 to 2/23/2017. Then on 2/23/2017 Perry and his Attorney WAIVED the Preliminary Hearing and it was bound over to trial which was originally supposed to start 3/29/2017, but was then delayed a couple more times via motion from the Defense and a "pre-trial conference" was finally held on 4/13/2017 - additional "pre-trial" conferences with Prosecutors wwere scheduled in May, then June postponing the start of the Trial. At the June 2, 2017 "pre-trial conference" with Prosecutors, Perry accepted a "Plea Bargain" from Prosecutors and a trial date was set for June 28, 2017 so Perry could plead guilty to the "Plea Bargained" charges in front of the Judge which is required by law.). In any event, you are complete full of $hit that Perry "admitted to everything last year" as this statement from Perry and his lawyer in the 12/28/2017 article proves beyond any question:

These claims by the defense - which run diametrically CONTRARY to the claims of the Victim, every member of the Victim's 4 person party standing right there AND Prosecutor's claims.....all of whom say WITHOUT QUESTION that Perry ASSAULTED THE WOMAN and laid his hands on the woman for the PURPOSE OF ASSAULTING HER (again, Perry, his friends and his Attorney claimed that Perry DID NOT GRAB HER, ASSAULT HER, TOUCH HER, etc....and that the Victim's claims were based on "mistaken identity" Perry and HIS FRIENDS were proven to be LIARS by the Prosecution who got Perry to admit to the fact that he ABSOLUTELY put his hands on the women and ASSAULTED HER - AGAIN DIRECTLY CONTRARY TO PERRY's, and his friends', INITIAL and CONTINUING CLAIMS up to his "Plea Bargain Deal" in June 2017 - LIES by Perry and his friends that got Perry REINSTATED to the MIchigan Football team such that he played in Michigan's final 3 games of the regular season prior to the charges being leveled by the Ingham County Prosecutor in the last days of 2016 - i.e., "last year" - and Perry, his friends and his attorney absolutely continued to claim that Perry was 100% Innocent (a LIE), never laid his hands on or assaulted the Victim (again, something proven to be a LIE by prosecutors and diametrically contrary to your claims!) and was the "victim of mistaken identity" (also a proven LIE by prosecutors!).

Again, this is another of your bull$hit lies as the Prosecutor forced Perry to admit that HE, as well as his friends, LIED and CONTINUED TO LIE when they told Police that Perry never touched the woman, let alone grab and Assault her, Perry was 100% innocent and Perry was the "victim of mistaken identity" by the Victim! Again, the Prosecutor proved Perry and ALL of his friends to be LIARS when Perry Plead GUILTY to ASSALT & BATTERY UPON THE WOMAN, you freaking lying @sshole!!! The only thing the Prosecutor said was that they did not think Perry INITIATED THE ASSAULT out of SEXUAL MOTIVATION - but the Prosecutor absolutely CONTENDED and got a GUILTY CONVICTION that Perry ASSAULTED THE WOMAN and GRABBED HER, PLACED HIS HANDS ON HER, ETC... FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASSAULTING HER, ETC...... The Prosecutor NEVER said that the Victim's claims as to where all she was grabbed and struck were not to be believed - you are utterly full of $hit in this contention as per usual. The only comment that the Prosecutor made was that the MOTIVATION for the ASSAULT may not have been SEXUALLY MOTIVATED, but that Perry absolutely ASSAULTED THE WOMAN just as she claimed - and "Motivation" does not matter in regards to the damage, including psychological damage, the ATTACK and ASSAULT did to the VICTIM when the Victim decides to sue Perry for the damages! IOW, your notion that Perry can point to anything in the "Plea Bargain Deal" that says he did not ASSAULT THE WOMAN just as she claims is complete and utter BULL$HIT as per usual, just like the rest of your bull$hit lies made-up for the purpose of defending Perry's ASSAULT upon a female college student!
:confused: it was not sexual assault or intent which the female prosecuting attorney and multiple eyewitnesses agree. The rest of your post is I'm sure just crazy caps statements/lies based on opinion and anger. I've said he's guilty of multiple things however he's not some sexual deviant as you portray. The state of Michigan, the city of east Lansing and the prosecuting attorney all agree he's not so I'll take their would over that of a psych patient. I can see it's tough for you to admit being wrong, and that you've lied repeatedly for whatever reasoning you use. However im under the assumption you're off some type of mood altering medication, it may be a good time to schedule an appointment with a psychologist prior to the CFB season.

:confused: it was not sexual assault or intent which the female prosecuting attorney and multiple eyewitnesses agree. The rest of your post is I'm sure just crazy caps statements/lies based on opinion and anger. I've said he's guilty of multiple things however he's not some sexual deviant as you portray. The state of Michigan, the city of east Lansing and the prosecuting attorney all agree he's not so I'll take their would over that of a psych patient. I can see it's tough for you to admit being wrong, and that you've lied repeatedly for whatever reasoning you use. However im under the assumption you're off some type of mood altering medication, it may be a good time to schedule an appointment with a psychologist prior to the CFB season.

Just incredible the number of lies and factual misrepresentations in defense of their favorite convicted thug, FELON football player who assaults college female students and then cowardly lies, says they didn't do it and claims the Victim is lying, a Michgan fan will tell -- kind of gives meaning to the term "Michigan Man" (i.e., as long as the convicted, thug FELON who violently assaults defenseless females can help Michigan win football games, they are to be praised as wonderful and "good" people regardless if they are convicted of Assault against a female college student a fraction of their size and FELONY Obstruction of Justice, Resisting Arrest via an additional violent encounter with police when they attempt to arrest him!).

Let's count the number of outright LIES the "Michigan Man" has told in this thread in defense of his violent FELON, female-college-student attacking favorite football player:
  • Lie Number 1: Michigan punished Perry when he was convicted of multiple criminal counts including Felony OOJ (for getting into a violent altercation with East Lansing Police while trying to flee and evade arrest) and Assault & Battery against a female college-student who was merely out having fun with her campus peers until Perry violently assaulted her - Criminal Convictions which were so serious that they carried a maximum sentence of up to 2 years imprisonment and Criminal Convictions which proved that Perry and his associates LIED to ELPD, the Ingham County Prosecutor's Office and the University of Michigan when they maintained from the outset of the incident, 10/15/2016, all the way up to the "Plea Bargain Deal" date, 6/28/2017, that Perry was completely innocent, had NEVER touched or assaulted the VICTIM and that Perry was being FALSELY IDENTIFIED by the VICTIM (i.e., a cowardly attempt to make Perry, the PERPETRATOR, into "Perry the victim" with Perry's lawyer even responding to the Ingham County Court that his client, the accused, was the "victim of mistaken identity" and false identification by the accuser and the Ingham County Prosecutor).
    • REALITY: Perry was REWARDED by the University of Michigan for Pleading Guilty to multiple Criminal Counts of violent crime, including violent crime against a female college student - Guilty Pleas that proved Perry & his UMich Associates that evening LIED to the University of Michigan and Authorities in October 2016, such that the University of Michigan REINSTATED Perry LAST SEASON after his initial suspension related to the incident such that Perry played in Michigan's final 3 Regular Season games (Iowa, Illinois and Ohio State games) while the Ingham County Prosecutor's Investigation was pending! Perry was then suspended again by Michigan in the final days of Dec 2016 after the completion of the Regular Season, BECAUSE FORMAL CHARGES WERE FILED AGAINST Perry (charges were filed with the Criminal Court by the Ingham County Prosecutor on 12/22/2017). Perry via his Attorney responded to these charges that Perry was 100% Innocent, NEVER ASSAULTED the women that evening and was the "victim of mistaken identity" and FALSE IDENTIFICATION BY THE ACCUSER, a Female College Student who was merely out socializing after classes! The accused, Perry, maintained this COWARDLY, extremely offensive position, with the Court and the University of Michigan for three-quarters of a year up to his Guilty Pleas in June 2016 (i.e., Guilty Pleas that UNQUESTIONABLY proved he and his associates LIED to Investigators, the Court and the University of Michigan's "Student Conduct Board" regarding their INVOLVEMENT in the incident and the ASSAULT OF A MSU FEMALE STUDENT who was merely out in the evening socializing after her classes at MSU!). Again, after Perry admitted that he was LYING ALL ALONG, had ACTUALLY ASSAULTED the MSU female student who was merely socializing in East Lansing after her classes and was GUILTY of two CRIMINAL COUNTS OF VIOLENT BEHAVIOR including a Felony and a violent attack against a female college student that carried a maximum potential sentence of up to 2 years in prison, the University of Michigan's "Internal Investigation" of these events and GUILTY PLEAS published only weeks after the admission by Perry that he was not only a LIAR, but a VIOLENT FELON who committed VIOLENCE upon a female college student on or near her campus WARRANTED A REWARD of full reinstatement to the Michigan Football Team including immediate availability to play in the 2017 Season?????????????????????????
  • Lie Number 2: Perry and his friends "admitted they were lying last year"....
    • REALITY: HERE IS AN ARTICLE - HIT THIS LINK that demonstrates beyond any question that "Michigan Man" troll-boy is lying yet again in defense of his favorite VIOLENT FELON, Woman-Assaulting Michigan Football Player in an attempt to make-up bull$hit "alternative facts" that directly contradict ACTUAL REALITY (otherwise known as a PROVEN LIE and therefore a CLEAR FLAME ON THIS BOARD everywhere outside of Rivals Board Fantasyland Rules where this twit is outrageously permitted to call others telling the truth of the matter in regards to this incident on a PSU BOARD, "LIARS" because they have spoke the TRUTH regarding his continued LIES in defense of his favorite convicted FELON, Woman-ASSAULTING Michigan football player!). Here is a direct quote from Perry's Attorney when the charges were brought in the final days of last year as to the accused's response to Ingham County Court and prosecutors:
Perry's Lansing-based attorney Frank Reynolds claims the arrest stems from mistaken identity and submitted a polygraph test conducted by an independent examiner to police, according to the report.
  • Lie Number 3: The Prosecuting Attorney "vindicated" and "supported" Perry's version of events as described in the bullet directly above, not the ACCUSERS - when Perry, and his friends', version of events was that he NEVER assaulted the woman, NEVER laid a hand on her and he was the "VICTIM of mistaken identity" and false identification by the Accuser, an MSU Female College Student alleging Assault by a drunken Perry while socializing after classes just off her East Lansing college campus on the evening of 8/15/2016. IOW, the Prosecutor supported Perry's version of event's NOT the female MSU College Student's version of events (the ACCUSER whose ACCUSATIONS the freaking ASSAULT CHARGES that Perry PLEAD GUILTY TO in June 2017 were based upon!), in regards to that evening???
    • REALITY: The prosecutor NEVER said, or even remotely intimated, that Perry did not grab the ACCUSER'S crotch and buttocks while ASSAULTING HER, the ACCUSER - a MSU Female Student who was ASSAULTED by Perry just off her East Lansing Campus while socializing with friends on the evening of 8/15/2016 (IN FACT and REALITY, the Prosecutor forced Perry three-quarters of a year AFTER THE EVENT to ADMIT that he, and his friends, LIED to authorities, the Prosecutor and the University of Michigan, when they said that they were not involved in a violent altercation with these WOMEN, that Perry did not VIOLENTLY ASSAULT or PLACE HIS HANDS on the Woman, just as she ALLEGES via undeniable GUILTY PLEAS to multiple criminal counts of violent behavior INCLUDING ASSAULT upon the ACCUSER, a female MSU College Student who was assaulted on or near her campus while socializing!
    • REALITY: The Prosecutor dropped some of the multiple Misdemeanor Assault Charges as well as the charges related to Underage Drinking and the use of a FORGED State ID (all of which the Prosecutor had PHYSICAL EVIDENCE for including the forged ID itself, Perry refusing to take Blood-Alcohol Tests via signature [admissible in court as admission of guilt] and Perry vomiting in the Ingham County "Holding Cell" testing positive for high-levels of alcohol]). Just because the Prosecutor drops some charges as "quid pro quo" in the "Plea Bargain Deal" does not mean that it did not happen OR that the Prosecutor doesn't have overwhelming evidence to prove the case.....it merely means that the Prosecutor's Case is so overwhelming strong that they can afford to use some of the counts as leverage in getting the GUILTY PLEAS to the main charges they need to prove Perry is both a LIAR and a VIOLENT CRIMINAL, Guilty of multiple counts of CRIMINAL VIOLENCE including a Felony with a potential sentence of up to 2 years imprisonment, all without having to waste any more of Law Enforcement's and Prosecutors valuable time in Court!
    • REALITY: Again, the Prosecutor NEVER remotely said that the ACCUSED was lying when the ACCUSED ALLEGED that Perry ASSAULTED her and violently placed his hands upon her including his hands grabbing her crotch and butt during the ATTACK. The Prosecutor merely stated that the MOTIVATION for the ASSAULT (which Perry plead GUILTY to) may not have been "sexual", but that does not CHANGE the reality that it HAPPENED and Perry is accountable for it! The Prosecutor unquestionably rendered Perry's and his friends version of events (i.e., Perry NEVER assaulted the woman, Perry NEVER laid his hands on the woman AND Perry was actually the "victim" here via "mistaken identity" [IOW, false identification by the Accuser & Prosecutor]) to be clearly SELF-SERVING LIES of young-men with QUESTIONABLE CHARACTER and ETHICS when Perry PLEAD GUILTY to ASSAULTING the woman and ADMITTING THAT HE ASSAULTED HER and that he, and his friends, WERE LYING when they said it NEVER happened and he was the "victim" of "mistaken identity" and FALSE ACCUSATIONS by the ACCUSER!
    • REALITY: "Motivation" has no bearing on Perry being responsible for the VICTIM's Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder resulting from the ATTACK including her feelings of VIOLATION resulting from Perry grabbing her crotch and butt during the attack! OR Perry's accountability for the PTSD resulting from the humiliations and violations the VICTIM suffered during the attack - Perry will find this out in Court if the woman sues him. The Victim's PTSD, as well as the cause of it (i.e., the VICTIM suffering multiple indignities and violations during the attack including her private parts being grabbed during the event), were DIAGNOSED AND CONFIRMED by Medical Professionals well AFTER THE EVENT - the PTSD caused the VICTIM to:
The victim, a Michigan State University student at the time of the incident, told Judge Joyce Draganchuk that she was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder after the incident.

"I was afraid of walking from class to class," she said. "I was afraid to enjoy my senior year of college because I felt that any stranger who looked at me also would do whatever they wanted to me without remorse... I would cry walking from my car to the door of my apartment and have panic attacks when I had plans to leave my apartment."

IOW, the "Michigan Man" is the epitome of the expression "a lying liar" in regards to his endless defense of not only Perry's VIOLENT ASSAULT upon a female college student in her college environment, but in his defense of the University of Michigan rewarding Perry for pleading GUILTY of assaulting a female college student in her "University Environment" as well as he, and his UMich friends, LYING to the University of Michigan about it such that they played a VIOLENT FELON guilty of committing VIOLENT ASSAULT upon a female college student in their final 3 regular season games last year AFTER THE INCIDENT WAS REPORTED BY THE VICTIM to Law Enforcement and the University of Michigan!

Last edited:
Just incredible the number of lies and factual misrepresentations in defense of their favorite convicted thug, FELON football player who assaults college female students and then cowardly lies, says they didn't do it and claims the Victim is lying, a Michgan fan will tell -- kind of gives meaning to the term "Michigan Man" (i.e., as long as the convicted, thug FELON who violently assaults defenseless females can help Michigan win football games, they are to be praised as wonderful and "good" people regardless if they are convicted of Assault against a female college student a fraction of their size and FELONY Obstruction of Justice, Resisting Arrest via an additional violent encounter with police when they attempt to arrest him!).

Let's count the number of outright LIES the "Michigan Man" has told in this thread in defense of his violent FELON, female-college-student attacking favorite football player:
  • Lie Number 1: Michigan punished Perry when he was convicted of multiple criminal counts including Felony OOJ (for getting into a violent altercation with East Lansing Police while trying to flee and evade arrest) and Assault & Battery against a female college-student who was merely out having fun with her campus peers until Perry violently assaulted her - Criminal Convictions which were so serious that they carried a maximum sentence of up to 2 years imprisonment and Criminal Convictions which proved that Perry and his associates LIED to ELPD, the Ingham County Prosecutor's Office and the University of Michigan when they maintained from the outset of the incident, 10/15/2016, all the way up to the "Plea Bargain Deal" date, 6/28/2017, that Perry was completely innocent, had NEVER touched or assaulted the VICTIM and that Perry was being FALSELY IDENTIFIED by the VICTIM (i.e., a cowardly attempt to make Perry, the PERPETRATOR, into "Perry the victim" with Perry's lawyer even responding to the Ingham County Court that his client, the accused, was the "victim of mistaken identity" and false identification by the accuser and the Ingham County Prosecutor).
    • REALITY: Perry was REWARDED by the University of Michigan for Pleading Guilty to multiple Criminal Counts of violent crime, including violent crime against a female college student - Guilty Pleas that proved Perry & his UMich Associates that evening LIED to the University of Michigan and Authorities in October 2016, such that the University of Michigan REINSTATED Perry LAST SEASON after his initial suspension related to the incident such that Perry played in Michigan's final 3 Regular Season games (Iowa, Illinois and Ohio State games) while the Ingham County Prosecutor's Investigation was pending! Perry was then suspended again by Michigan in the final days of Dec 2016 after the completion of the Regular Season, BECAUSE FORMAL CHARGES WERE FILED AGAINST Perry (charges were filed with the Criminal Court by the Ingham County Prosecutor on 12/22/2017). Perry via his Attorney responded to these charges that Perry was 100% Innocent, NEVER ASSAULTED the women that evening and was the "victim of mistaken identity" and FALSE IDENTIFICATION BY THE ACCUSER, a Female College Student who was merely out socializing after classes! The accused, Perry, maintained this COWARDLY, extremely offensive position, with the Court and the University of Michigan for three-quarters of a year up to his Guilty Pleas in June 2016 (i.e., Guilty Pleas that UNQUESTIONABLY proved he and his associates LIED to Investigators, the Court and the University of Michigan's "Student Conduct Board" regarding their INVOLVEMENT in the incident and the ASSAULT OF A MSU FEMALE STUDENT who was merely out in the evening socializing after her classes at MSU!). Again, after Perry admitted that he was LYING ALL ALONG, had ACTUALLY ASSAULTED the MSU female student who was merely socializing in East Lansing after her classes and was GUILTY of two CRIMINAL COUNTS OF VIOLENT BEHAVIOR including a Felony and a violent attack against a female college student that carried a maximum potential sentence of up to 2 years in prison, the University of Michigan's "Internal Investigation" of these events and GUILTY PLEAS published only weeks after the admission by Perry that he was not only a LIAR, but a VIOLENT FELON who committed VIOLENCE upon a female college student on or near her campus WARRANTED A REWARD of full reinstatement to the Michigan Football Team including immediate availability to play in the 2017 Season?????????????????????????
  • Lie Number 2: Perry and his friends "admitted they were lying last year"....
    • REALITY: HERE IS AN ARTICLE - HIT THIS LINK that demonstrates beyond any question that "Michigan Man" troll-boy is lying yet again in defense of his favorite VIOLENT FELON, Woman-Assaulting Michigan Football Player in an attempt to make-up bull$hit "alternative facts" that directly contradict ACTUAL REALITY (otherwise known as a PROVEN LIE and therefore a CLEAR FLAME ON THIS BOARD everywhere outside of Rivals Board Fantasyland Rules where this twit is outrageously permitted to call others telling the truth of the matter in regards to this incident on a PSU BOARD, "LIARS" because they have spoke the TRUTH regarding his continued LIES in defense of his favorite convicted FELON, Woman-ASSAULTING Michigan football player!). Here is a direct quote from Perry's Attorney when the charges were brought in the final days of last year as to the accused's response to Ingham County Court and prosecutors:
  • Lie Number 3: The Prosecuting Attorney "vindicated" and "supported" Perry's version of events as described in the bullet directly above, not the ACCUSERS - when Perry, and his friends', version of events was that he NEVER assaulted the woman, NEVER laid a hand on her and he was the "VICTIM of mistaken identity" and false identification by the Accuser, an MSU Female College Student alleging Assault by a drunken Perry while socializing after classes just off her East Lansing college campus on the evening of 8/15/2016. IOW, the Prosecutor supported Perry's version of event's NOT the female MSU College Student's version of events (the ACCUSER whose ACCUSATIONS the freaking ASSAULT CHARGES that Perry PLEAD GUILTY TO in June 2017 were based upon!), in regards to that evening???
    • REALITY: The prosecutor NEVER said, or even remotely intimated, that Perry did not grab the ACCUSER'S crotch and buttocks while ASSAULTING HER, the ACCUSER - a MSU Female Student who was ASSAULTED by Perry just off her East Lansing Campus while socializing with friends on the evening of 8/15/2016 (IN FACT and REALITY, the Prosecutor forced Perry three-quarters of a year AFTER THE EVENT to ADMIT that he, and his friends, LIED to authorities, the Prosecutor and the University of Michigan, when they said that they were not involved in a violent altercation with these WOMEN, that Perry did not VIOLENTLY ASSAULT or PLACE HIS HANDS on the Woman, just as she ALLEGES via undeniable GUILTY PLEAS to multiple criminal counts of violent behavior INCLUDING ASSAULT upon the ACCUSER, a female MSU College Student who was assaulted on or near her campus while socializing!
    • REALITY: The Prosecutor dropped some of the multiple Misdemeanor Assault Charges as well as the charges related to Underage Drinking and the use of a FORGED State ID (all of which the Prosecutor had PHYSICAL EVIDENCE for including the forged ID itself, Perry refusing to take Blood-Alcohol Tests via signature [admissible in court as admission of guilt] and Perry vomiting in the Ingham County "Holding Cell" testing positive for high-levels of alcohol]). Just because the Prosecutor drops some charges as "quid pro quo" in the "Plea Bargain Deal" does not mean that it did not happen OR that the Prosecutor doesn't have overwhelming evidence to prove the case.....it merely means that the Prosecutor's Case is so overwhelming strong that they can afford to use some of the counts as leverage in getting the GUILTY PLEAS to the main charges they need to prove Perry is both a LIAR and a VIOLENT CRIMINAL, Guilty of multiple counts of CRIMINAL VIOLENCE including a Felony with a potential sentence of up to 2 years imprisonment, all without having to waste any more of Law Enforcement's and Prosecutors valuable time in Court!
    • REALITY: Again, the Prosecutor NEVER remotely said that the ACCUSED was lying when the ACCUSED ALLEGED that Perry ASSAULTED her and violently placed his hands upon her including his hands grabbing her crotch and butt during the ATTACK. The Prosecutor merely stated that the MOTIVATION for the ASSAULT (which Perry plead GUILTY to) may not have been "sexual", but that does not CHANGE the reality that it HAPPENED and Perry is accountable for it! The Prosecutor unquestionably rendered Perry's and his friends version of events (i.e., Perry NEVER assaulted the woman, Perry NEVER laid his hands on the woman AND Perry was actually the "victim" here via "mistaken identity" [IOW, false identification by the Accuser & Prosecutor]) to be clearly SELF-SERVING LIES of young-men with QUESTIONABLE CHARACTER and ETHICS when Perry PLEAD GUILTY to ASSAULTING the woman and ADMITTING THAT HE ASSAULTED HER and that he, and his friends, WERE LYING when they said it NEVER happened and he was the "victim" of "mistaken identity" and FALSE ACCUSATIONS by the ACCUSER!
    • REALITY: "Motivation" has no bearing on Perry being responsible for the VICTIM's Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder resulting from the ATTACK including her feelings of VIOLATION resulting from Perry grabbing her crotch and butt during the attack! The Victim's PTSD, as well as the cause of it (i.e., the VICTIM suffering multiple indignities and violations during the attack including her private parts being grabbed during the event), were DIAGNOSED AND CONFIRMED by Medical Professionals well AFTER THE EVENT - the PTSD caused the VICTIM to:
[QOUTE] The victim, a Michigan State University student at the time of the incident, told Judge Joyce Draganchuk that she was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder after the incident.

IOW, the "Michigan Man" is the epitome of the expression "a lying liar" in regards to his endless defense of not only Perry's VIOLENT ASSAULT upon a female college student in her college environment, but in his defense of the University of Michigan rewarding Perry for pleading GUILTY of assaulting a female college student in her "University Environment" as well as he, and his UMich friends, LYING to the University of Michigan about it such that they played a VIOLENT FELON guilty of committing VIOLENT ASSAULT upon a female college student in their final 3 regular season games last year AFTER THE INCIDENT WAS REPORTED BY THE VICTIM to Law Enforcement and the University of Michigan![/QUOTE]
You're trying way too hard, the state of Michigan, City of east Lansing, the prosecutor and community at large do not believe he committed sexual assault or had any sexual intent with that woman. No need to say anymore, you're trying to paint him as some deranged violent sexual deviant madman with a history or problems, however everything and everyone including the prosecutor disagrees there is no need to say more. If he was believed to be a violent danger to anyone he would not have been offered the diversion program. He made mistakes and paid a steep price just leave it at that. I've gleaned from your outrageous tirades your opinion is all victim testimony is 100% unequivocally true whether the prosecutor agrees or not, so what do you think of Joe since you obviously believe he knew?

I've gleaned from your outrageous tirades your opinion is all victim testimony is 100% unequivocally true whether the prosecutor agrees or not, so what do you think of Joe since you obviously believe he knew?

Not just a scUMbag Michigan Man troll, but a hypocritical, lowlife stupid, moronic, inane scUMbag Michigan Man troll on par with @sshole Mush Mouf who is so stupid and moronic he doesn't even realize how asinine, inane and wholly non-analogous his never-ending made-up bull$hit false-accusations fantasies regarding "Joe Paterno" are!

Grant Perry being CONVICTED of ASSAULTING the Victim Accuser in this case is not a matter of the "Victim's opinion", you phucking MORON Michigan Troll!!! Grant Perry PLEAD GUILTY to ASSAULTING the Victim in question after maintaining his absolute innocence, claiming that he was in fact "the victim" here via "mistaken identity" AND claiming that he not only never VIOLENTLY ASSAULTED the Accuser, but that she is FALSELY ACCUSING him via FALSE IDENTIFICATION as well as using similar KNOWINGLY FALSE STATEMENTS from his UMich friends who were with him to support this reprehensible behavior and LIES to Michigan Law Enforcement & Justice System Authorities and the University of Michigan as well......ALL OF THESE CLAIMS BY PERRY, and his friends, were PROVEN TO BE LIES by the Prosecutor, when Perry PLEAD GUILTY to exactly what the ACCUSER and PROSECUTOR ALLEGED all along - Perry Plead GUILTY to ASSAULTING THE WOMEN you freaking jack@ss - his guilt is based upon PERRY HIMSELF PLEADING GUILTY TO ASSAULTING THE WOMAN you freaking lying, spinning, douche-bag @sshole!!!

Now please do point me to PROSECUTORS ever leveling Criminal Charge one at Paterno in relation to anything, let alone Paterno ever being convicted of a Criminal Charge of any kind, especially via a "Plea of Guilty".

The reality is that this is just more of your spinning lies and MADE-UP BULL$HIT GARBAGE that there is any kind of any remotely legitimate comparison to be made between Grant Perry, a Convicted LIAR, FELON and WOMEN-ASSAULTER by his VERY OWN ADMISSION and Plead of "Guilty as Charged" relative to assaulting this woman.....and your comparison to "Joe Paterno"???

Go ahead lying, liar scUMbag Michigan Troll, prove me wrong and show me all these citations of FACTS where Joe Paterno was ever accused of any crime by a Criminal Court, let alone multiple CRIMINAL COUNTS of violent crime including a FELONY that carried a potential Sentence of up to 2 years in prison! You can't @sshole - go figure, but a lying, liar, spinning Michigan Troll "Tradition B1G Douche-bag", who publishes his vile bull$hit false accussations against Joe Paterno - comparing a disgraceful, lowlife PROVEN-LIAR, CONVICTED FELON, WOMAN-ASSAULTER, GUILTY-PLEAING "Michigan Man" to Joe Paterno - is not considered a "troll" on a PSU-Dedicated Board??? These fungible "rival board rules" are really interesting indeed!

Last edited:
Not just a scUMbag Michigan Man troll, but a hypocritical, lowlife stupid, moronic, inane scUMbag Michigan Man troll on par with @sshole Mush Mouf who is so stupid and moronic he doesn't even realize how asinine, inane and wholly non-analogous his never-ending made-up bull$hit false-accusations fantasies regarding "Joe Paterno" are!

Grant Perry being CONVICTED of ASSAULTING the Victim Accuser in this case is not a matter of the "Victim's opinion", you phucking MORON Michigan Troll!!! Grant Perry PLEAD GUILTY to ASSAULTING the Victim in question after maintaining his absolute innocence, claiming that he was in fact "the victim" here via "mistaken identity" AND claiming that he not only never VIOLENTLY ASSAULTED the Accuser, but that she is FALSELY ACCUSING him via FALSE IDENTIFICATION as well as using similar KNOWINGLY FALSE STATEMENTS from his UMich friends who were with him to support these LIES to Michigan Justice Authorities and the University of Michigan......ALL OF THESE CLAIMS BY PERRY, and his friends, were PROVEN TO BE LIES by the Prosecutor, when Perry PLEAD GUILTY to exactly what the ACCUSER and PROSECUTOR ALLEGED all along - Perry Plead GUILTY to ASSAULTING THE WOMEN you freaking jack@ss - his guilt is based upon PERRY HIMSELF PLEADING GUILTY TO ASSAULTING THE WOMAN you freaking lying, spinning, douche-bag @sshole!!!

Now please do point me to PROSECUTORS ever leveling Criminal Charge one at Paterno in relation to anything, let alone Paterno ever being convicted of a Criminal Charge of any kind, especially via a "Plea of Guilty".

The reality is that this is just more of your spinning lies and MADE-UP BULL$HIT GARBAGE that there is any kind of any remotely legitimate comparison to be made between Grant Perry, a Convicted LIAR, FELON and WOMEN-ASSAULTER by his VERY OWN ADMISSION and Plead of "Guilty as Charged" relative to assaulting this woman.....and your comparison to "Joe Paterno"???

Go ahead lying, liar scUMbag Michigan Troll, prove me wrong and show me all these citations of FACTS where Joe Paterno was ever accused of any crime by a Criminal Court, let alone multiple CRIMINAL COUNTS of violent crime including a FELONY that carried a potential Sentence of up to 2 years in prison! You can't @sshole - go figure, but a lying, liar, spinning Michigan Troll "Tradition B1G Douche-bag", who publishes his vile bull$hit false accussations against Joe Paterno - comparing a disgraceful, lowlife PROVEN-LIAR, CONVICTED FELON, WOMAN-ASSAULTER, GUILTY-PLEAING "Michigan Man" to Joe Paterno - is not considered a "troll" on a PSU-Dedicated Board??? These fungible "rival board rules" are really interesting indeed!
Hahahaha OMG. I've said and perry himself admitted that he assaulted the victim, however the assault was minor (misdemeanor) and not of a sexual nature per the prosecutor herself. You believe the victims testimony 100% even if evidence (eyewitnesses, medical reports) and the prosecutor do not agree and do not see it as a sexual in nature in anyway. So I've asked repeatedly if all victim testimony is 100% unequivocally true and you keep bringing up testimony that the prosecutor herself does not believe is entirely accurate which leads any rational person to believe that you agree that all victim testimony is 100% true. Which comes to the point if victim testimony that is not even fully believed by the prosecutor is all true according to you then the multiple kids that said they told Paterno that Sandusky was molesting them must be true as well. I don't think Paterno knew how awful of a human Jerry Sandusky was, and was also raping dozens of kids but it seems you must as you'll take victim testimony as gospel. I'll be waiting for your 5000 word all caps response.

Hahahaha OMG. I've said and perry himself admitted that he assaulted the victim, however the assault was minor (misdemeanor) and not of a sexual nature per the prosecutor herself. You believe the victims testimony 100% even if evidence (eyewitnesses, medical reports) and the prosecutor do not agree and do not see it as a sexual in nature in anyway. So I've asked repeatedly if all victim testimony is 100% unequivocally true and you keep bringing up testimony that the prosecutor herself does not believe is entirely accurate which leads any rational person to believe that you agree that all victim testimony is 100% true. Which comes to the point if victim testimony that is not even fully believed by the prosecutor is all true according to you then the multiple kids that said they told Paterno that Sandusky was molesting them must be true as well. I don't think Paterno knew how awful of a human Jerry Sandusky was, and was also raping dozens of kids but it seems you must as you'll take victim testimony as gospel. I'll be waiting for your 5000 word all caps response.

More of your misrepresentations as per usual - the Prosecutor NEVER said they did not believe the Victim's account, ONCE AGAIN you go back to a claim that is PROVABLE and a complete lie. Every single "Assault Account" was brought based upon the VICTIM's, and VICTIM's/STATE's WITNESSES versus Perry's, and Perry's Friends', claims that NO ASSAULT OCCURRED, Perry NEVER TOUCHED THE WOMAN AND Perry was actually "the victim" of "mistaken identity" by the Accuser (i.e., the reprehensible and cowardly LIE by Perry and his friends that the Accuser - i.e., "The State" in a criminal case - were FALSELY ACCUSING HIM!). Perry, and his friends, were PROVEN LIARS via Perry's GUILTY PLEA that he ACTUALLY DID ASSAULT THE WOMAN, PUT HIS HANDS ON THE WOMAN WITH VIOLENT INTENT, AND OTHERWISE ASSAULT THE VICTIM just as "The State" (on behalf of the Female Victim) alleged all along and a scenario which was 100% CONSISTENT with the VICTIM's STORY FROM THE GET GO and DIAMETRICALLY CONFLICTING WITH PERRY's, and his friends', LIES FROM THE GET GO. BTW, the "Assault Charges" that the State dropped (along with the dead-to rights Underage Drinking Charges) as "quid pro quo" in the "Plea Bargain Deal" they struck with Perry that still contained an ASSAULT CONVICTION via a Perry GUILTY PLEA were also "Misdemeanor Charges", so how you figure that makes them "less minor" is rather amusing in defense of a CONVICTED FELON Michigan Man Football Player who plead guilty to VIOLENT CRIMES AGAINST BOTH WOMEN & LAW ENFORCEMENT!

The Prosecutor alleged the DIAMETRIC OPPOSITE of what Perry, and his friends, claimed -- IOW, that Perry absolutely VIOLENTLY AND CRIMINALLY ASSAULTED THIS WOMAN as well as Law Enforcement Officers in his efforts to desperately get away from them and flee the scene!

Again, nowhere did the Prosecutor EVER say that the VICTIM's, and STATE's WITNESSES', accounts were not wholly credible including the witness' characterization that she was ASSAULTED by a druken Perry who attempted to flee and get away once ELPD arrived on the scene - AGAIN, this diametrically CONFLICTS with Perry's, and his friends, claims that Perry NEVER touched or ASSAULTED the woman and also defacto means that Prosecutors proved beyond any question that Perry, and his friends, are LIARS given that Perry PLEAD GUILTY TO ASSAULTING THE WOMAN despite saying, and maintaining, that he did no such thing, NEVER touched the woman AND was being "FALSELY ACCUSED" via "mistaken identity" from the time the incident happened on 8/15/2016 until his eventual GUILTY AS CHARGED PLEA on 6/28/2017! But this equals the Prosecutor supporting Perry's version of events and not the victim's??? And is highly similar to Joe Paterno's convictions in regards to ???? who tknows because JVP was never even accused of a crime by State Prosecutor in a "Criminal Court", let alone pleading "Guilty" or otherwise being convicted of a crime or being proven an abject LIAR in a "Criminal Court" by a Prosecutor. Par for the course in regards to Michigan Man, defenders of CONVICT WOMAN-ASSAULTERS who happen to play football for Michigan - go figure!

A Prosecutor saying that they don't think the initial motivation was "sexual" does not mean, or in any way suggest, that IT DID NOT HAPPEN. Perry plead GUILTY to the VICTIM's accounting of events, which diametrically CONFLICTED with his accounting of events from the time it happened up to his "Plea Bargained Deal" GUILTY PLEA which defacto proved he, and his friends, LIED and were LYING from day 1 to Law Enforcement, the Ingham County Prosecutor and the University of Michigan - then, the University of Michigan REWARDED Perry for all of that lying when he plead GUILTY to assaulting the woman!!! BTW, Perry is UNQUESTIONABLY responsible for the Victim's PROVEN and DIAGNOSED Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome resulting from the multiple indignities and violations she suffered while being ASSAULTED by Perry, which Perry now admits to doing:

The victim, a Michigan State University student at the time of the incident, told Judge Joyce Draganchuk that she was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder after the incident.

"I was afraid of walking from class to class," she said. "I was afraid to enjoy my senior year of college because I felt that any stranger who looked at me also would do whatever they wanted to me without remorse... I would cry walking from my car to the door of my apartment and have panic attacks when I had plans to leave my apartment."

Last edited:
More of your misrepresentations as per usual - the Prosecutor NEVER said they did not believe the Victim's account, ONCE AGAIN you go back to a claim that is PROVABLE and a complete lie. Every single "Assault Account" was brought based upon the VICTIM's, and VICTIM's/STATE's WITNESSES versus Perry's, and Perry's Friends', claims that NO ASSAULT OCCURRED, Perry NEVER TOUCHED THE WOMAN AND Perry was actually "the victim" of "mistaken identity" by the Accuser (i.e., the reprehensible and cowardly LIE by Perry and his friends that the Accuser - i.e., "The State" in a criminal case - were FALSELY ACCUSING HIM!). Perry, and his friends, were PROVEN LIARS via Perry's GUILTY PLEA that he ACTUALLY DID ASSAULT THE WOMAN, PUT HIS HANDS ON THE WOMAN WITH VIOLENT INTENT, AND OTHERWISE ASSAULT THE VICTIM just as "The State" (on behalf of the Female Victim) alleged all along and a scenario which was 100% CONSISTENT with the VICTIM's STORY FROM THE GET GO and DIAMETRICALLY CONFLICTING WITH PERRY's, and his friends', LIES FROM THE GET GO. BTW, the "Assault Charges" that the State dropped (along with the dead-to rights Underage Drinking Charges) as "quid pro quo" in the "Plea Bargain Deal" they struck with Perry that still contained an ASSAULT CONVICTION via a Perry GUILTY PLEA were also "Misdemeanor Charges", so how you figure that makes them "less minor" is rather amusing in defense of a CONVICTED FELON Michigan Man Football Player who plead guilty to VIOLENT CRIMES AGAINST BOTH WOMEN & LAW ENFORCEMENT!

The Prosecutor alleged the DIAMETRIC OPPOSITE of what Perry, and his friends, claimed -- IOW, that Perry absolutely VIOLENTLY AND CRIMINALLY ASSAULTED THIS WOMAN as well as Law Enforcement Officers in his efforts to desperately get away from them and flee the scene!

Again, nowhere did the Prosecutor EVER say that the VICTIM's, and STATE's WITNESSES', accounts were not wholly credible including the witness' characterization that she was ASSAULTED by a druken Perry who attempted to flee and get away once ELPD arrived on the scene - AGAIN, this diametrically CONFLICTS with Perry's, and his friends, claims that Perry NEVER touched or ASSAULTED the woman and also defacto means that Prosecutors proved beyond any question that Perry, and his friends, are LIARS given that Perry PLEAD GUILTY TO ASSAULTING THE WOMAN despite saying, and maintaining, that he did no such thing, NEVER touched the woman AND was being "FALSELY ACCUSED" via "mistaken identity" from the time the incident happened on 8/15/2016 until his eventual GUILTY AS CHARGED PLEA on 6/28/2017! But this equals the Prosecutor supporting Perry's version of events and not the victim's??? And is highly similar to Joe Paterno's convictions in regards to ???? who tknows because JVP was never even accused of a crime by State Prosecutor in a "Criminal Court", let alone pleading "Guilty" or otherwise being convicted of a crime or being proven an abject LIAR in a "Criminal Court" by a Prosecutor. Par for the course in regards to Michigan Man, defenders of CONVICT WOMAN-ASSAULTERS who happen to play football for Michigan - go figure!

A Prosecutor saying that they don't think the initial motivation was "sexual" does not mean, or in any way suggest, that IT DID NOT HAPPEN. Perry plead GUILTY to the VICTIM's accounting of events, which diametrically CONFLICTED with his accounting of events from the time it happened up to his "Plea Bargained Deal" GUILTY PLEA which defacto proved he, and his friends, LIED and were LYING from day 1 to Law Enforcement, the Ingham County Prosecutor and the University of Michigan - then, the University of Michigan REWARDED Perry for all of that lying when he plead GUILTY to assaulting the woman!!! BTW, Perry is UNQUESTIONABLY responsible for the Victim's PROVEN and DIAGNOSED Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome resulting from the multiple indignities and violations she suffered while being ASSAULTED by Perry, which Perry now admits to doing:
Obviously no one believed the victims account in it's entirely and multiple eyewitnesses disagree with her account to an extent, if they didn't Perry would be in jail and not offered the diversion program. Additionally please link to her "proven" PTSD diagnoses. In fact the police witnessed her punching and pushing perry, not the other way around. The simple assault happened as has been admitted multiple times, it was not sexual in anyway the state of MI, City of East Lansing and prosecutor agree on that. She showed no physical signs of any assault in any medical report as well stop acting like he violently beat her to a pulp she never even touched the ground. Again I can't believe you think Joe knew about Jerry, multiple victims said they told him and according to you everything they say is truth.

Obviously no one believed the victims account in it's entirely and multiple eyewitnesses disagree with her account to an extent, if they didn't Perry would be in jail and not offered the diversion program. Additionally please link to her "proven" PTSD diagnoses. In fact the police witnessed her punching and pushing perry, not the other way around. The simple assault happened as has been admitted multiple times, it was not sexual in anyway the state of MI, City of East Lansing and prosecutor agree on that. She showed no physical signs of any assault in any medical report as well stop acting like he violently beat her to a pulp she never even touched the ground. Again I can't believe you think Joe knew about Jerry, multiple victims said they told him and according to you everything they say is truth.

When beaten, bring up Sandusky. The ol tried and true eh?

When beaten, bring up Sandusky. The ol tried and true eh?
How am I beaten, your boy PSU I is incorrect and trying to portray Perry as a sexual predator which is undeniably false. He's the one who believes victim testimony 100% even in the face of eyewitnesses and the prosecutor themselves state otherwise. If all victim testimony is unequivocally true he must believe Joe knew (I do not believe that)

Reactions: ivan brunetti

Yea, obviously no one believed the Victim when:
  • Perry, and his friends, told authorities that Perry was 100% innocent, Perry never touched the women, so couldn't have assaulted her AND Perry was actually "the victim" via "mistaken identity" (i.e., the woman was falsely accusing him).
  • The victim, her friends and multiple witnesses standing around them told Police that Perry and his friends attempted to cut in line in front of the Victim, and her party, when they arrived on the scene. which generated an immediate verbal altercation. The Victim went to the Doorman/Bouncer and requested that he do something. Whereupon, the Doorman walked back and instructed Perry, and his party, to remove themselves and go to the back of the line. Perry's group complied, but then Perry returned to the group of women and continued to harass them and escalate matters to the point where Perry physically attacked one of the women. After the physical attack, the Victim was very upset and returned to the Doorman at the front of the line requesting that he call Police to the scene. After returning to her friends, still crying and emotionally upset, Perry again returned and began harassing and mocking her emotional outburst, which is the moment ELPD Officers arrived on the scene and saw Perry involved in an altercation with the Victim, and her party, at the point where the women were standing in line. Once Perry realized Police were on the scene, he immediately vacated the area where the women were standing and went to the spot in line where his friends were standing further back in the line. The Victim reported the facts above to Police.
  • Perry, and his friends, told Police that no Assault upon anyone in the Victim's group ever occurred, that Perry never touched her and that Perry was being falsely identified by the Victim and her group.
  • The Doorman confirmed all aspects of the Victim's story including the Victim approaching him twice that night - first when Perry's party arrived and "cut the line" in front of the women and a second time after another altercation caused by Perry continuing to harass the women after his friends had gone to the back of the line. The second time the women approached him, she was very upset and requested he call Police, which he did. The Doorman told Police that he could not see exactly what was going on during the initial or subsequent altercation that caused the women to come to him because of the number of people in line and the distance he was from that point in the line - he could see some kind of disturbance each time the Victim approached him, but couldn't give details as to what happened.
  • Every witness standing at or near where the women were standing, other then Perry and his friends, confirmed the Victim's accounting of events.
  • After questioning everyone at the scene, Police attempted to detain Perry because he was obviously drunk (and was cited for public intoxication which became Underage Drinking upon further investigation), was possessing an ID which appeared to be forged (and subsequently was proven to be forged). Perry then engaged in a Criminal Physical Altercation with the Police in an attempt to flea the scene and escape. He briefly freed himself, but was immediately tackled to the ground by Police - one of the Officers sprained their hand in the altercation.
  • Perry maintained his innocence and told the University of Michigan that he was "the victim of mistaken identity" in regards to the Assault charges on the Victim such that UMich originally suspended Perry, but then reinstated him to the football team such that he played in all 3 of UMich's final 3 regular season games (IA, Ind, OSU).
  • In late-Dec 2016 the Ingham County Prosecutor then brought multiple Misdemeanor Assault Charges for Assaulting the woman in question (who the Prosecutor identified as "The Victim" and the Court allowed to read a "Victim Impact Statement" into the Court Record after the Assailant's Guilty Plea to Assaulting her and prior to Sentencing). Perry was also charged with Felony Obstruction, Assaulting Officers While Resisting Arrest and Attempting to Flea the Scene of a Crime as well as Charges relative to his being drunk, underage and in possession of a forged State ID.
  • After multiple charges were brought against Perry in late-Dec 2016 by the Ingham County Prosecutor including charges related to an Assault upon a Female College Student in her "Daily University Environment" - charges that carried a potential Sentence of up to 2 years imprisonment - the University of Michigan again suspended Perry from the team such that he missed UMich's Bowl Game, but Perry maintained his COMPLETE INNOCENCE to the Assault Charges against the woman Ingham County PROSECUTORS SAID HE WAS GUILTY OF ASSAULTING. Perry, and his defense team, maintained that Perry was actually "the victim" via "mistaken identity" and "false identification" by the woman and 100% INNOCENT in regards to the ASSAULT CHARGES BROUGHT BY STATE PROSECUTORS AGAINST PERRY THAT ALLEGED THAT HE ASSAULTED THE MSU STUDENT WHILE SHE WAS OUT SOCIALIZING WITH FRIENDS NEAR THE MSU CAMPUS!
  • Perry cuts a "Plea Bargain Deal" with State Prosecutors in June 2017 admitting and pleading GUILTY to the charge of ASSAULTING THE WOMAN and also admitting that he and his friends had been lying all along regarding his complete innocence regarding assaulting the woman and that he was the victim of "mistaken identity" and "false identification". As part of the "Plea Bargain Deal" the State agreed to drop a couple other additional Misdemeanor Assault Charges and Underage Drinking related charges (despite having hard evidence that Perry would have lost on in Court) as "quid pro quo" for Perry's Guilty Plea of Assault & Battery upon the woman (just as she had claimed all along - and Perry had denied all along) and Felony OoJ Resisting Arrest Assaulting an Officer in which an ELPD Officer was injured. Perry pleads GUILTY AS CHARGED to the counts on 6/28/2017 in Ingham County Court and faces a potential Sentence of as much as 2 Years Imprisonment for the crimes. Perry requests that the Judge consider sentencing him under Michigan's "Holmes Youthful Offender Trainee Act" and the Prosecution does not object.
  • A week later on August 4, 2017, the Judge states that they have decided to provide Sentencing under Michigan's "HYOT" Act with the University of Michigan being the sponsor of his "Trainee" status and therefore Sentences Perry to 1 Year Formal Criminal Probation, multiple fines, community service requirement of volunteer hours
  • The University of Michigan announces that they will conduct an "Internal Investigation" now that the Criminal Justice Case has run it's course and on August 11, 2017 issues a formal Statement regarding the results and findings of the "Internal Investigation". Michigan announces that they will REWARD Perry for lying to them regarding the incident for three-quarters of a year and ultimately ADMITTING that he absolutely is GUILTY of ASSAULTING the Victim in question, an MSU Female Student out socializing with friends in her college environment near campus, just as the Victim, and everybody INCLUDING PROSECUTORS other than Perry and his friends, had claimed all along - and the DIAMETRIC OPPOSITE of what Perry, and his friends, claimed all along. UMich announces that Perry, who had already been reinstated to the team by Harbaugh in the first days of June 2017, would be permitted and eligible to play unsanctioned in the 2017 Season because he Plead Guilty to the VIOLENT CRIME of ASSAULT upon this college female in her college environment near campus despite denying this crime to the UMich for almost a year and causing UMich to reinstate a FELON last year for their final 3 regular-season games based on his adamant denials maintaining that he was 100% innocent and "the victim of mistaken identity" and false accusations in regards to this woman's claims! (real nice message that sends to female college students at UMich - winning football games is clearly more important than punishing football players who physically attack female college students and then DISHONORABLLY AND COWARDLY LIE ABOUT IT to UMich and Law Enforcement Authorities!).
But of all of these UNDENIABLE FACTS ludicrously clearly demonstrate that the Prosecution sided with Perry, and his friends, version of events that evening, not the Victim's, all other people at the scene including Law Enforcement despite the PROSECUTION forcing Perry to ADMIT that he ASSALTED THE WOMAN IN QUESTION and that he and his friends WERE LYING when they said it never happened and dishonorably, disgracefully and cowardly claimed that Perry was being FALSELY ACCUSED???

Oh yea, the Judge also permitted THE VICTIM of the VIOLENT ASSAULT to read an "IMPACT STATEMENT" into the Court Record AFTER PERRY ADMITTED GUILT IN REGARDS TO ASSAULTING THE WOMAN - go figure! Here is that Statement - an accounting of the ASSALT, and its "IMPACT ON THE VICTIM OF THE VIOLENT CRIME" that the Court held to be proven:

The victim futher told the court Perry "made the decision to get intoxicated, use false identification, cut in line, repeatedly harass, intimidate, demean and sexually assault me, and, finally, run from police officers."

She continued: "The defendant's eyes were one thing I'll never forget. His wide eyes while he was saying foul words, licking his lips, hunching his shoulders over me and then grabbing the most personal part of my body with intent to make me feel as if I had no control over my body," she said. "I had to physically shove him off of me, causing him to stumble backwards. When he got up and went to rush back toward me a friend had to once again push him back. Both of us feared he'd continue to assault me.

"While my entire body was physically shaking, I was crying. The aggressive harassment continued. He was mocking my words as I described how I felt violated to my friends. He stared me down while I was waiting for police to arrive, with his wide eyes and taunting smile. All while his main concern was to get into the bar.

"Just as police were arriving, the defendant entered my personal space yet again. Puffing out his chest, rounding his shoulders, yelling in my face. His friends felt the need to apologize for him. But the defendant has never once shown remorse through this entire process. In fact, he denied his actions to the fullest extent. Upon agreeing to this plea deal he has claimed to have simply pushed me out of his way."

Last edited:
One victim, designated as John Doe 150, said he told Paterno that Sandusky had "put his finger in [the victim's] rectum." According to the victim, Paterno dismissed him, saying "I have a football season to worry about."
"I was shocked, disappointed, offended," the victim said. "I was insulted."
Another victim, John Doe 75, was not interviewed for Sandusky's criminal trial, but he described a 1987 incident in which coach Joe Sarra, also of Penn State, walked in when Sandusky had his hand down the victim's pants.
"My mind was manipulated so bad that you think like some of this stuff is normal," John Doe 75 said. "Like it's scary."
As I said, playing the Sandusky card.

Yea, obviously no one believed the Victim when:
  • Perry, and his friends, told authorities that Perry was 100% innocent, Perry never touched the women, so couldn't have assaulted her AND Perry was actually "the victim" via "mistaken identity" (i.e., the woman was falsely accusing him).
  • The victim, her friends and multiple witnesses standing around them told Police that Perry and his friends attempted to cut in line in front of the Victim, and her party, when they arrived on the scene. which generated an immediate verbal altercation. The Victim went to the Doorman/Bouncer and requested that he do something. Whereupon, the Doorman walked back and instructed Perry, and his party, to remove themselves and go to the back of the line. Perry's group complied, but then Perry returned to the group of women and continued to harass them and escalate matters to the point where Perry physically attacked one of the women. After the physical attack, the Victim was very upset and returned to the Doorman at the front of the line requesting that he call Police to the scene. After returning to her friends, still crying and emotionally upset, Perry again returned and began harassing and mocking her emotional outburst, which is the moment ELPD Officers arrived on the scene and saw Perry involved in an altercation with the Victim, and her party, at the point where the women were standing in line. Once Perry realized Police were on the scene, he immediately vacated the area where the women were standing and went to the spot in line where his friends were standing further back in the line. The Victim reported the facts above to Police.
  • Perry, and his friends, told Police that no Assault upon anyone in the Victim's group ever occurred, that Perry never touched her and that Perry was being falsely identified by the Victim and her group.
  • The Doorman confirmed all aspects of the Victim's story including the Victim approaching him twice that night - first when Perry's party arrived and "cut the line" in front of the women and a second time after another altercation caused by Perry continuing to harass the women after his friends had gone to the back of the line. The second time the women approached him, she was very upset and requested he call Police, which he did. The Doorman told Police that he could not see exactly what was going on during the initial or subsequent altercation that caused the women to come to him because of the number of people in line and the distance he was from that point in the line - he could see some kind of disturbance each time the Victim approached him, but couldn't give details as to what happened.
  • Every witness standing at or near where the women were standing, other then Perry and his friends, confirmed the Victim's accounting of events.
  • After questioning everyone at the scene, Police attempted to detain Perry because he was obviously drunk (and was cited for public intoxication which became Underage Drinking upon further investigation), was possessing an ID which appeared to be forged (and subsequently was proven to be forged). Perry then engaged in a Criminal Physical Altercation with the Police in an attempt to flea the scene and escape. He briefly freed himself, but was immediately tackled to the ground by Police - one of the Officers sprained their hand in the altercation.
  • Perry maintained his innocence and told the University of Michigan that he was "the victim of mistaken identity" in regards to the Assault charges on the Victim such that UMich originally suspended Perry, but then reinstated him to the football team such that he played in all 3 of UMich's final 3 regular season games (IA, Ind, OSU).
  • In late-Dec 2016 the Ingham County Prosecutor then brought multiple Misdemeanor Assault Charges for Assaulting the woman in question (who the Prosecutor identified as "The Victim" and the Court allowed to read a "Victim Impact Statement" into the Court Record after the Assailant's Guilty Plea to Assaulting her and prior to Sentencing). Perry was also charged with Felony Obstruction, Assaulting Officers While Resisting Arrest and Attempting to Flea the Scene of a Crime as well as Charges relative to his being drunk, underage and in possession of a forged State ID.
  • After multiple charges were brought against Perry in late-Dec 2016 by the Ingham County Prosecutor including charges related to an Assault upon a Female College Student in her "Daily University Environment" - charges that carried a potential Sentence of up to 2 years imprisonment - the University of Michigan again suspended Perry from the team such that he missed UMich's Bowl Game, but Perry maintained his COMPLETE INNOCENCE to the Assault Charges against the woman Ingham County PROSECUTORS SAID HE WAS GUILTY OF ASSAULTING. Perry, and his defense team, maintained that Perry was actually "the victim" via "mistaken identity" and "false identification" by the woman and 100% INNOCENT in regards to the ASSAULT CHARGES BROUGHT BY STATE PROSECUTORS AGAINST PERRY THAT ALLEGED THAT HE ASSAULTED THE MSU STUDENT WHILE SHE WAS OUT SOCIALIZING WITH FRIENDS NEAR THE MSU CAMPUS!
  • Perry cuts a "Plea Bargain Deal" with State Prosecutors in June 2017 admitting and pleading GUILTY to the charge of ASSAULTING THE WOMAN and also admitting that he and his friends had been lying all along regarding his complete innocence regarding assaulting the woman and that he was the victim of "mistaken identity" and "false identification". As part of the "Plea Bargain Deal" the State agreed to drop a couple other additional Misdemeanor Assault Charges and Underage Drinking related charges (despite having hard evidence that Perry would have lost on in Court) as "quid pro quo" for Perry's Guilty Plea of Assault & Battery upon the woman (just as she had claimed all along - and Perry had denied all along) and Felony OoJ Resisting Arrest Assaulting an Officer in which an ELPD Officer was injured. Perry pleads GUILTY AS CHARGED to the counts on 6/28/2017 in Ingham County Court and faces a potential Sentence of as much as 2 Years Imprisonment for the crimes. Perry requests that the Judge consider sentencing him under Michigan's "Holmes Youthful Offender Trainee Act" and the Prosecution does not object.
  • A week later on August 4, 2017, the Judge states that they have decided to provide Sentencing under Michigan's "HYOT" Act with the University of Michigan being the sponsor of his "Trainee" status and therefore Sentences Perry to 1 Year Formal Criminal Probation, multiple fines, community service requirement of volunteer hours
  • The University of Michigan announces that they will conduct an "Internal Investigation" now that the Criminal Justice Case has run it's course and on August 11, 2017 issues a formal Statement regarding the results and findings of the "Internal Investigation". Michigan announces that they will REWARD Perry for lying to them regarding the incident for three-quarters of a year and ultimately ADMITTING that he absolutely is GUILTY of ASSAULTING the Victim in question, an MSU Female Student out socializing with friends in her college environment near campus, just as the Victim, and everybody INCLUDING PROSECUTORS other than Perry and his friends, had claimed all along - and the DIAMETRIC OPPOSITE of what Perry, and his friends, claimed all along. UMich announces that Perry, who had already been reinstated to the team by Harbaugh in the first days of June 2017, would be permitted and eligible to play unsanctioned in the 2017 Season because he Plead Guilty to the VIOLENT CRIME of ASSAULT upon this college female in her college environment near campus despite denying this crime to the UMich for almost a year and causing UMich to reinstate a FELON last year for their final 3 regular-season games based on his adamant denials maintaining that he was 100% innocent and "the victim of mistaken identity" and false accusations in regards to this woman's claims! (real nice message that sends to female college students at UMich - winning football games is clearly more important than punishing football players who physically attack female college students and then DISHONORABLLY AND COWARDLY LIE ABOUT IT to UMich and Law Enforcement Authorities!).
But of all of these UNDENIABLE FACTS ludicrously clearly demonstrate that the Prosecution sided with Perry, and his friends, version of events that evening, not the Victim's, all other people at the scene including Law Enforcement despite the PROSECUTION forcing Perry to ADMIT that he ASSALTED THE WOMAN IN QUESTION and that he and his friends WERE LYING when they said it never happened and dishonorably, disgracefully and cowardly claimed that Perry was being FALSELY ACCUSED???

Oh yea, the Judge also permitted THE VICTIM of the VIOLENT ASSAULT to read an "IMPACT STATEMENT" into the Court Record AFTER PERRY ADMITTED GUILT IN REGARDS TO ASSAULTING THE WOMAN - go figure! Here is that Statement - an accounting of the ASSALT, and its "IMPACT ON THE VICTIM OF THE VIOLENT CRIME" that the Court held to be proven:

The victim futher told the court Perry "made the decision to get intoxicated, use false identification, cut in line, repeatedly harass, intimidate, demean and sexually assault me, and, finally, run from police officers."

She continued: "The defendant's eyes were one thing I'll never forget. His wide eyes while he was saying foul words, licking his lips, hunching his shoulders over me and then grabbing the most personal part of my body with intent to make me feel as if I had no control over my body," she said. "I had to physically shove him off of me, causing him to stumble backwards. When he got up and went to rush back toward me a friend had to once again push him back. Both of us feared he'd continue to assault me.

"While my entire body was physically shaking, I was crying. The aggressive harassment continued. He was mocking my words as I described how I felt violated to my friends. He stared me down while I was waiting for police to arrive, with his wide eyes and taunting smile. All while his main concern was to get into the bar.

"Just as police were arriving, the defendant entered my personal space yet again. Puffing out his chest, rounding his shoulders, yelling in my face. His friends felt the need to apologize for him. But the defendant has never once shown remorse through this entire process. In fact, he denied his actions to the fullest extent. Upon agreeing to this plea deal he has claimed to have simply pushed me out of his way."
The best part is you made up the entirety of the scenario. The door man saw nothing and the only eyewitnesses that back up her claim 100% are her 2 friends that were with her and neither saw him actually grab her butt/crotch. There's multiple eyewitnesses that back up a much more tame version of events of a couple of drunk kids in the line at a college bar getting in an altercation. Not saying Perry is innocent but he's paid a significant price already. Here is a synopsis of the police report with actual correct info from the Lansing state journal
not the fantasy land scenario you created.

""The female accuser, 21, who was interviewed at the scene, told police she was in line at the bar when Perry and his friends tried to cut in line around 12:20 a.m.. She said Perry reached with his right hand “down to (her) groin region ... and groping it.” In a later interview with police, she said he grabbed her buttocks, as well.

She told the office on the scene she was OK “but indicated she was just very angry, and she did not think that was right.”

The woman gave another interview to police officers at the East Lansing Police Department on Nov. 2.

She said three men cut in line at the bar and seemed to know the “girls and boys” ahead of them in line. She said she and her friends were a “little bit drunk” and upset they had cut and told them it wasn’t fair.

The men turned, towering over the girls and puffing out their chests, the police report said. She believed one or two of the men returned to the back of the line, realizing they weren’t getting into the bar.

Then she noticed the guy in front of her, allegedly Perry, was still there.

When the doorman denied him entry, he got in the victim’s face and started licking his lips. He then grabbed her buttocks and put his other hand in front of her while continuing to lick his lips, according to the report.

According to the report, the incident continued with her elbowing him in the chest, which caused him to lose his balance. He came at her again when she shoved him a second time.

The woman’s friend said she saw her jump back and then yell at Perry. The friend said she didn’t see what Perry allegedly did to the victim."

stop making shit up

is this seriously still happening? are you both seriously still spending the brain capital to type out novels to someone that you have never, nor will ever meet? for the love of all things holy, stop this nonsense...

The best part is you made up the entirety of the scenario. The door man saw nothing and the only eyewitnesses that back up her claim 100% are her 2 friends that were with her and neither saw him actually grab her butt/crotch. There's multiple eyewitnesses that back up a much more tame version of events of a couple of drunk kids in the line at a college bar getting in an altercation. Not saying Perry is innocent but he's paid a significant price already. Here is a synopsis of the police report with actual correct info from the Lansing state journal
not the fantasy land scenario you created.

""The female accuser, 21, who was interviewed at the scene, told police she was in line at the bar when Perry and his friends tried to cut in line around 12:20 a.m.. She said Perry reached with his right hand “down to (her) groin region ... and groping it.” In a later interview with police, she said he grabbed her buttocks, as well.

She told the office on the scene she was OK “but indicated she was just very angry, and she did not think that was right.”

The woman gave another interview to police officers at the East Lansing Police Department on Nov. 2.

She said three men cut in line at the bar and seemed to know the “girls and boys” ahead of them in line. She said she and her friends were a “little bit drunk” and upset they had cut and told them it wasn’t fair.

The men turned, towering over the girls and puffing out their chests, the police report said. She believed one or two of the men returned to the back of the line, realizing they weren’t getting into the bar.

Then she noticed the guy in front of her, allegedly Perry, was still there.

When the doorman denied him entry, he got in the victim’s face and started licking his lips. He then grabbed her buttocks and put his other hand in front of her while continuing to lick his lips, according to the report.

According to the report, the incident continued with her elbowing him in the chest, which caused him to lose his balance. He came at her again when she shoved him a second time.

The woman’s friend said she saw her jump back and then yell at Perry. The friend said she didn’t see what Perry allegedly did to the victim."

stop making shit up

More lies and misinformation from the Michigan Man Troll regarding the incident - go figure! Here are excerpts from an article (and other similar articles) specifically about the Police Report, HIT THIS LINK.

The woman had 3 friends with her not 2 troll-boy and they all reported to Police that Perry absolutely grabbed and assaulted the VICTIM after first attempting to cut in line, harass and otherwise demean and intimidate them (but according to Michigan Man Troll, this is just some football players twice the size of these women, and all "good kids", just out on the town having some could clean fun harassing, threatening, demeaning and intimidating a group of college co-ed females and then ASSAULTING one of the college co-ed females, LMFAO!):

According to the report....

But the three women who were with the alleged victim told police Perry was the one who grabbed her, the report said.

In my post, I said that the Bouncer told police that he could not see details, but did confirm for Police that the VICTIM is the party who initially came to him and asked him to do something about Perry, and his group, who had just cut-in-line in front of them, were harassing them and would not go to the back of the line! The Bouncer CONFIRMED this request by the VICTIM and that he instructed Perry's party to remove themselves from the point in the line they had cut and to go to the back of the line (all members of that Party complied according to the Bouncer except Perry who immediately RETURNED and began harassing the WOMEN AGAIN!).

Ultimately Perry attacked and grabbed one of the women, the VICTIM. The VICTIM immediate went to the Bouncer and reported that she'd been ASSAULTED by Perry. The Bouncer AGAIN CONFIRMED the VICTIM's story, but as with the Victim's first visit to the Bouncer, the Bouncer told Police he saw the altercation and could confirm that the Victim came to him, told him that she'd been assaulted this time and wanted him to call Police (which he and the Owner immediately did do and asked Police to respond to a REPORTED ASSAULT). The Bouncer told the Police that he did not see exactly what took place due to his position, but again CONFIRMED that he saw the altercation, that the VICTIM came to him a second time that evening - this time telling him that she'd been ASSAULTED and asking him to call Police to the scene, a request that he immediately fulfilled:

Police records and witness statements indicate the incident began when Perry and two other men attempted to cut in a line of about 20 or 25 people waiting outside Lou & Harry's, a downtown East Lansing bar and restaurant, in the early morning hours of Oct. 15.

A 21-year-old Michigan State University student told police she had argued with Perry when he refused to move to the back of the line.

Even after his friends had complied with a bouncer's request, the woman said Perry remained, and bragged that he goes to Michigan and that her school "sucks."

The woman told investigators that Perry tried to intimidate her and then grabbed her. She pushed Perry and then asked the bouncer at the front door to call the police, according to the report.

According to the report, neither the bouncer at the front door, nor the bar owner who called police, witnessed the woman being grabbed. Both described an altercation in line among a closely packed group of people.

East Lansing Police Department officers said they were called to the scene on a reported assault, and that Perry "tensed up" when an officer asked him for identification.

That's when Perry tried to run away, the officer wrote. He and another officer managed to tackle Perry, and then arrested him.

You also dubiously try to misrepresent that there actually were "credible witnesses" that supported Perry, and his friend's claims, when the Police Report makes it quite clear that all of these "witness accounts" claiming that the ASSAULT NEVER HAPPENED and Perry was the "VICTIM of mistaken identity" belonged to Perry and Perry's fiends -- ALL OF WHOM were proven to be LIARS, cowards and COMPLETELY DISCREDITED when Perry PLEAD GUILTY AS CHARGED to VIOLENTLY ASSAULTING THE VICTIM and laying his hands on her with the intention of ASSAULTING HER!:

People in Perry's group told police there was some confusion about the altercation. When questioned, a witness from the group told police Perry did not grab the woman. Another witness told investigators the alleged victim originally pointed to a different individual in their group, but when police arrived to intervene, she told officers, "That's the guy, he touched me." Another witness backed up this claim, according to the report.

You are completely full of Michigan-Man Troll crap as per usual that anyone outside of Perry's group gave an accounting that DIFFERED from the VICTIM's including the Bouncer confirming that the VICTIM came to him TWICE that evening due to ALTERCATIONS witnessed by the Establishment's Bouncer INITIATED by Perry (the first ALTERCATION involving Perry and his friends, where the Bouncer told them to remove themselves to the back of the line AND the second ALTERCATION initiated by Perry alone which resulted in the VICTIM coming to him, telling him that she'd been ASSAULTED and requesting that he call Police to the scene IMMEDIATELY, which he did!).

Again, the ONLY PARTIES who changed their STORY as to what HAPPENED THAT NIGHT are Perry and his friends! The VICTIM's accounting has been 100% CONSISTENT from the moment she gave it, first to the Paid Doorman of the establishment - i.e., that she had just been ASSAULTED BY PERRY (along with a request for assistance in calling Police to the scene of THE CRIME!) , and then gave the same accounting to Police only moments later. So again, the ONLY PARTIES whose STORIES CHANGED that evening according to EVERYONE, including LAW ENFORCEMENT and PROSECUTORS, was Perry's and his friends VERSION OF EVENTS, but again, they were COMPLETELY DISCREDITED and PROVEN COWARDLY LIARS when Perry PLEAD GUILTY AS CHARGED to ASSAULTING the female college student in her "University environment" while she was out socializing with friends, just as the VICTIM had claimed FROM THE GET GO when she asked the Bouncer to CALL POLICE to the scene as she'd JUST BEEN ASSAULTED! (I hope UMich female students read the details of this case and understand the implications of what it means should any of Jim Harbaugh's players ASSAULT THEM while they are out socializing on, or around, campus! They clearly should have no EXPECTATION that they have any "Rights" relative to the Harbaugh's Football Players, who can help UMich win football games - they are merely commodities to be used by the University to attract these players to campus).

Last edited:
is this seriously still happening? are you both seriously still spending the brain capital to type out novels to someone that you have never, nor will ever meet? for the love of all things holy, stop this nonsense...

Yea, who cares if UMich is promoting winning football games over bringing football players who VIOLENTLY ASSAULT FEMALE STUDENTS (or threaten to VIOLENTLY ASSAULT them) to justice and protecting FEMALE STUDENTS from these COWARDLY PIECES OF GARBAGE such as Brendan Gibbons, Tyler Lewan and now Grant Perry??? Who cares if Delany goes on bull$hit diatribes about protecting "Victims" and "Victim's Rights" in regards to Sandusky which had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with PSU Football Players or INTENTIONALLY compromising MORALITY for the purpose of winning football games, but suddenly he is mum-silent on Harbaugh and UMich freaking REWARDING Perry for LYING to them for upwards of a year and PLEADING GUILTY AS CHARGED to a VIOLENT CRIME AGAINST A FEMALE COLLEGE STUDENT SIMPLY OUT SOCIALIZING WITH FRIENDS NEAR CAMPUS!

Who cares if HYPOCRITE Douche-bag Delany (as well as UMich and this bush conference in general) shows more of his massive, limitless hypocrisy such as when they confiscated PSU's Bowl Money in violation of PSU's Conference Contractual Agreement supposedly because the NCAA UNJUSTLY and ILLEGALLY did not allow PSU to go to a bowl (which the NCAA subsequently admitted after being effectively sued by the State of Pennsylvania), but somehow Douche-bag Hypocrite Delany and this bush-league, homer, conference PAID duhO$U their Bowl Money Allocation DESPITE the NCAA legitimately SANCTIONING duhO$U for using players that should have been INELIGIBLE, but were only "eligible" due to the LIES and MISREPRESENTATIONS made to the NCAA by Ohio State University via their Head Coach at the time???

Yea, who cares about the MORAL HYPOCRITE DOUCHE-BAGS running this Conference that routinely SCREW-OVER PSU kind of like last year, when Douche-Bag Delany (the most powerful BCS Commissioner in the "BCS President's Oversight Committee that name and control the "Selection Committee" members) had the TERMERITY and utter lack of INTEGRITY to declare on national television that the B1G Season was MEANINGLESS and that:
  • WINNING the B1G East Division Championship on the field of play (the supposed "toughest division" in all of FBS Football according to this same raging hypocrite!) and qualifying THE EAST DIVISION CHAMPION to represent the division in the B1G Championship Game,
  • BEATING the team that HYPOCRITE Delany was shilling for during the B1G East Division regular-season play en route to the Conference's B1G East Division Championship Title,
  • WINNING the B1G Conference Championship Title Game thereby formally being recognized by the Conference - including the HARDWARE TO PROVE IT - as the "2017 B1G East Division Champions" and "2017 B1G Conference Champions"!
  • And finally, the team recording the absolute best Conference Record and MOST CONFERENCE WINS (9-1 PSU)
....meant NOTHING as far as the B1G Commissioner was concerned?!?! An amazing statement when you consider that the B1G Commissioner SUPPOSEDLY serves all of the B1G Conference Athletic Departments EQUALLY and is supposed to be UTTERLY UNBIASED, but here this clearly biased, UTTERLY UNPROFESSIONAL DOUCHE-BAG is VIOLATING his obligations to other MEMBERS of the conference in favor of SHILLING FOR B1G East Division "also ran" and in-season loser to B1G East Division & Overall Conference Champion PSU, duhO$U at the DIRECT EXPENSE of B1G East Division & Confernce Champion PSU!?!? Claiming that the B1G Conference & B1G East Division Champion should be IGNORED and passed over in a "Playoff" in favor of a B1G East Division "also ran" who LOST to the B1G East Division & B1G Conference Champion Team during the regular season which is why they didn't win the B1G East Division or QUALIFY for the B1G Divisional Playoff Game for the Conference Championship!?!?

Yea, but according to all of the piece-of-crap, scumbag, zero-integrity, homer @ssholes in the "traditional b1g bush-league conference", it makes perfect sense for a "Conference Commissioner" that supposedly represents all B1G Athletic Departments "EQUALLY" to be acting in this BIASED and BULL$HIT fashion with the Conference's National Gravitas which doesn't belong to the CORRUPT COMMISSIONER - it belongs to the CONFERENCE IN GENERAL who employ him. IOW, he is EQUALLY accountable to the President and Athletic Director of each and every CONFERENCE MEMBER.....and I hope Sandy Barbour pointed this out to this piece-of-garbage @sshole, that HE WORKS FOR PSU, not the OPPOSITE and that PSU was registering a formal complaint with the Conference that they EQUALLY OWN as to his UNPROFESSIONAL CONDUCT that in actuality almost certainly violates his "Code of Conduct" requirements in his Employment Contract!

Last edited:
Yea, who cares if UMich is promoting winning football games over bringing football players who VIOLENTLY ASSAULT FEMALE STUDENTS (or threaten to VIOLENTLY ASSAULT them) to justice and protecting FEMALE STUDENTS from these COWARDLY PIECES OF GARBAGE such as Brendan Gibbons, Tyler Lewan and now Grant Perry??? Who cares if Delany goes on bull$hit diatribes about protecting "Victims" and "Victim's Rights" in regards to Sandusky which had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with PSU Football Players or INTENTIONALLY compromising MORALITY for the purpose of winning football games, but suddenly he is mum-silent on Harbaugh and UMich freaking REWARDING Perry for LYING to them for upwards of a year and PLEADING GUILTY AS CHARGED to a VIOLENT CRIME AGAINST A FEMALE COLLEGE STUDENT SIMPLY OUT SOCIALIZING WITH FRIENDS NEAR CAMPUS!

Who cares if HYPOCRITE Douche-bag Delany (as well as UMich and this bush conference in general) shows more of his massive, limitless hypocrisy such as when they confiscated PSU's Bowl Money in violation of PSU's Conference Contractual Agreement supposedly because the NCAA UNJUSTLY and ILLEGALLY did not allow PSU to go to a bowl (which the NCAA subsequently admitted after being effectively sued by the State of Pennsylvania), but somehow Douche-bag Hypocrite Delany and this bush-league, homer, conference PAID duhO$U their Bowl Money Allocation DESPITE the NCAA legitimately SANCTIONING duhO$U for using players that should have been INELIGIBLE, but were only "eligible" due to the LIES and MISREPRESENTATIONS made to the NCAA by Ohio State University via their Head Coach at the time???

Yea, who cares about the MORAL HYPOCRITE DOUCHE-BAGS running this Conference that routinely SCREW-OVER PSU kind of like last year, when Douche-Bag Delany (the most powerful BCS Commissioner in the "BCS President's Oversight Committee that name and control the "Selection Committee" members) had the TERMERITY and utter lack of INTEGRITY to declare on national television that the B1G Season was MEANINGLESS and that:
  • WINNING the B1G East Division Championship on the field of play (the supposed "toughest division" in all of FBS Football according to this same raging hypocrite!) and qualifying THE EAST DIVISION CHAMPION to represent the division in the B1G Championship Game,
  • BEATING the team that HYPOCRITE Delany was shilling for during the B1G East Division regular-season play en route to the Conference's B1G East Division Championship Title,
  • WINNING the B1G Conference Championship Title Game thereby formally being recognized by the Conference - including the HARDWARE TO PROVE IT - as the "2017 B1G East Division Champions" and "2017 B1G Conference Champions"!
  • And finally, the team recording the absolute best Conference Record and MOST CONFERENCE WINS (9-1 PSU)
....meant NOTHING as far as the B1G Commissioner was concerned?!?! An amazing statement when you consider that the B1G Commissioner SUPPOSEDLY serves all of the B1G Conference Athletic Departments EQUALLY and is supposed to be UTTERLY UNBIASED, but here this clearly biased, UTTERLY UNPROFESSIONAL DOUCHE-BAG is VIOLATING his obligations to other MEMBERS of the conference in favor of SHILLING FOR B1G East Division "also ran" and in-season loser to B1G East Division & Overall Conference Champion PSU, duhO$U at the DIRECT EXPENSE of B1G East Division & Confernce Champion PSU!?!? Claiming that the B1G Conference & B1G East Division Champion should be IGNORED and passed over in a "Playoff" in favor of a B1G East Division "also ran" who LOST to the B1G East Division & B1G Conference Champion Team during the regular season which is why they didn't win the B1G East Division or QUALIFY for the B1G Divisional Playoff Game for the Conference Championship!?!?

Yea, but according to all of the piece-of-crap, scumbag, zero-integrity, homer @ssholes in the "traditional b1g bush-league conference", it makes perfect sense for a "Conference Commissioner" that supposedly represents all B1G Athletic Departments "EQUALLY" to be acting in this BIASED and BULL$HIT fashion with the Conference's National Gravitas which doesn't belong to the CORRUPT COMMISSIONER - it belongs to the CONFERENCE IN GENERAL who employ him. IOW, he is EQUALLY accountable to the President and Athletic Director of each and every CONFERENCE MEMBER.....and I hope Sandy Barbour pointed this out to this piece-of-garbage @sshole, that HE WORKS FOR PSU, not the OPPOSITE and that PSU was registering a formal complaint with the Conference that they EQUALLY OWN as to his UNPROFESSIONAL CONDUCT that in actuality almost certainly violates his "Code of Conduct" requirements in his Employment Contract!

Anyone else think that Delany, UMich and Harbaugh are the among the biggest, hypocrite, pieces of dung college football has ever seen?

I don't even care this much about what we're going to name our first kid in 3 months, let alone something I personally have zero stake in. Over 8,000 words typed on page 3 of this forum alone. Seriously, take a breath and relax a little...

my GAF meter has officially hit the floor at this point. mooooooooooooving on

I don't even care this much about what we're going to name our first kid in 3 months, let alone something I personally have zero stake in. Over 8,000 words typed on page 3 of this forum alone. Seriously, take a breath and relax a little...

my GAF meter has officially hit the floor at this point. mooooooooooooving on

Wow, you're "moving on" from this Conference's limitless hypocrisy, corruption and injustices - undoubtedly just like you are "moving on" from the corrupt members of PSU's all-powerful "Executive Committee of the BOT" who acted as the corrupt hypocrites, Delany's and Emmert's, direct accomplices in UNJUSTLY throwing the PSU Football Program, the PSU Community and PSU in general under the bus, illegally abusing their authorities in regards to their FIDUCIARY OBLIGATIONS to PSU and otherwise caused 100s of millions, if not billions, of dollars of damage to PSU and her direct community.

Is anyone supposed to give a rat's @ss as to what you've "moved on" from or your precious "GAF meter" that "doesn't care" how much disgraceful and unjust DAMAGE to PSU these RAGING MORAL-HYPOCRITE pieces-of-garbage have done to PSU??? Wow, you're really quite the "PSU fan" there Mr. "nitannyfan333" (with precisely 6 posts on this board) in your total lack of concern for all of this damage and injustice that is heaped upon the PSU Athletic Department by hypocritical pieces-of-garbage like Douche-bag Delany and Mark Emmert -- go figure!

Last edited:
What I took out of it was alot of 'potential', which should be expected with Harbaugh's and even Hoke's recruits. However, recently the potential has not panned out on the OL, even though it has on the DL. So just like many teams that recruit well, we can expect some good and bad surprises. It doesn't sound like their pass game will be polished and deep. I also noticed no mention of the PA safety we recruited lightly.
Hudson will start this year. Expected to be a real good player.

all were proven innocent

Wow, the latest provable LIES of the Michigan Men Trolls is off the reservation (but let me guess, these isn't a "flame" and an intentional FACTUAL MISREPRESENTATION on this, a PSU Board, where you're supposed to be a guest???). Grant Perry was UNQUESTIONABLY and UNDENIABLY CONVICTED of ASSAULTING this female college student while she was out socializing with friends after class (not just ASSAULTING her but harrassing, menacing and threatening here before ASSAULTING her). Not only that but his CONVICTION of ASSAULTING the girl came along with an ADMISSION in the form of admitting he was GUILTY AS CHARGED meant that he, Perry, and his "Michigan Man" friends (at least one of the 2 was a UMich Football player), LIED and CONTINUED TO LIE to Authorities, The Court, UMich and Harbaugh for upwards of a year that Perry had not ASSAULTED the woman as she claimed causing UMich to REINSTATE Perry last year for the last 3 regular-season games AFTER his initial suspension immediately following the incident!

BTW, you are also FACTUALLY incorrect regarding UMich's Student Conduct Board's findings regarding Brendan Gibbons (even if they did come 5 years after the fact, AFTER GIBBONS used up all his eligibility on the football field by MAINTAINING A LIE with UMich, rendering UMich kicking him out of school a "meaningless sanction" - go figure! Who 'da thunk it from the Gold Standard for HYPOCRITICAL Programs!).

Wow, the latest provable LIES of the Michigan Men Trolls is off the reservation (but let me guess, these isn't a "flame" and an intentional FACTUAL MISREPRESENTATION on this, a PSU Board, where you're supposed to be a guest???). Grant Perry was UNQUESTIONABLY and UNDENIABLY CONVICTED of ASSAULTING this female college student while she was out socializing with friends after class (not just ASSAULTING her but harrassing, menacing and threatening here before ASSAULTING her). Not only that but his CONVICTION of ASSAULTING the girl came along with an ADMISSION in the form of admitting he was GUILTY AS CHARGED meant that he, Perry, and his "Michigan Man" friends (at least one of the 2 was a UMich Football player), LIED and CONTINUED TO LIE to Authorities, The Court, UMich and Harbaugh for upwards of a year that Perry had not ASSAULTED the woman as she claimed causing UMich to REINSTATE Perry last year for the last 3 regular-season games AFTER his initial suspension immediately following the incident!

BTW, you are also FACTUALLY incorrect regarding UMich's Student Conduct Board's findings regarding Brendan Gibbons (even if they did come 5 years after the fact, AFTER GIBBONS used up all his eligibility on the football field by MAINTAINING A LIE with UMich, rendering UMich kicking him out of school a "meaningless sanction" - go figure! Who 'da thunk it from the Gold Standard for HYPOCRITICAL Programs!).
I think you misread the articles

I think you misread the articles

The only person misreading anything is you moron-boy since you clearly don't understand the meaning of "Guilty As Charged" in regards to Perry's Assault Conviction or the verdict UMich's Student Conduct Board rendered in regards to the Gibbon's Affair before expelling him from UMich (albeit 5 Years AFTER the female UMich Student INFORMED UMich about the incident via Campus Police such that Gibbons was permitted to use up all of his "NCAA Eligibilty" REPRESENTING the University of Michigan on the football field including a Freshman season Redshirt! Also, 4 years AFTER the VICTIM had to LEAVE the UMich because she was being threatened and persecuted so badly including being threatened by Gibbons Roommate, Tyler Lewan, who threatened to "Rape her a second time" if she didn't stop talking to police and University Officials about the matter!).

The only person misreading anything is you moron-boy since you clearly don't understand the meaning of "Guilty As Charged" in regards to Perry's Assault Conviction or the verdict UMich's Student Conduct Board rendered in regards to the Gibbon's Affair before expelling him from UMich (albeit 5 Years AFTER the female UMich Student INFORMED UMich about the incident via Campus Police such that Gibbons was permitted to use up all of his "NCAA Eligibilty" REPRESENTING the University of Michigan on the football field including a Freshman season Redshirt! Also, 4 years AFTER the VICTIM had to LEAVE the UMich because she was being threatened and persecuted so badly including being threatened by Gibbons Roommate, Tyler Lewan, who threatened to "Rape her a second time" if she didn't stop talking to police and University Officials about the matter!).
sorry, you're wrong. gold standard

sorry, you're wrong. gold standard

Yes, Gold Standard for playing cowardly women ASSALTING Hypocrites and Pukes and prioritizing winning football games over basic human decency and morality! BTW, wasn't your Ex-Coach Gary Moeller arrested for ASSAULT after getting in a drunen tirade with a waitress at a restaurant, including then punching a cop in the chest when they arrived on the scene???

"Gold Standard for integrity", LMFAO.....you give real meaning to the term "Michgan Man" there troll-boy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT