ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh reinstates Grant Perry, and more...

A 3 game suspension sounds pretty appropriate for touching a girls butt in line at a bar. I'd love hear reasons why it's not enough.

What a disgraceful piece of garbage post this is. Talk about a bad "football culture" that prioritizes winning football games over properly disciplining Convicted Felons that commit violent sexual assault against women, underage drinking, fraud via false ID, Felony resisting arrest, etc.... Here is what actually happened idiot - only a Michigan homer would take side of a convicted Felon over that of the Victim and Police!:

DHCNXuuXkAA6tMu.png

BTW genius, UMich's official Press Release on the matter put forth the absurd position that he was being reinstated to the football team because he had plead guilty to a Felony in regards to this assault! He was not suspended for 3 games last year for his conviction, but rather he was suspended for his ARREST and the charges leveled against him in regards to this matter! Most schools have a policy that you remain suspended pending the adjudication of the charges, but NOT AT UMich where winning football games is more important than sexually assaulting a woman (a crime) while drinking underage (a crime), while possessing false, forged State Identification (a crime) and topping it all off with fleeing from Police and resisting arrest to the point an Officer hurt his hand during the altercation (all of which is a crime). Do tell, how did Perry get "reinstated" to play in MeCheatAgain's last 3 regular season games with these extremely serious crimes and State of Michigan Charges still pending and hanging over his head?

Contrary to your claims, UMich's Press Release absurdly says they reinstated Perry due to his recent Felony Conviction a couple weeks ago! Rather absurd and obtuse to say that a suspension resulting from his ARREST and Indictment in regards to the incident was now "retroactively" intended to serve as punishment for his FELONY CONVICTION in regards to the reprehensible event of sexually assaulting a young woman among all the other criminal charges he faced.

Hmmm. Franklin dealt with a similar case a little differently.

Penn State has parted ways with tight end Brent Wilkerson.

The senior had been suspended indefinitely for over a month after he was charged in March with indecent assault and harassment in Centre County in connection to a February incident in the apartment complex where he and a female victim both lived.

Now, his Nittany Lions' career is over

"Brent Wilkerson is no longer a member of the Penn State football team due to a violation of team rules," read a statement released by the program.

"We appreciate Brent's contributions to the program and wish him success in the future."

Shawn Oakman prior to Wilkerson was also kicked off PSU's team for a far more minor misdemeanor crime.

Hmmm. Franklin dealt with a similar case a little differently.

Penn State has parted ways with tight end Brent Wilkerson.

The senior had been suspended indefinitely for over a month after he was charged in March with indecent assault and harassment in Centre County in connection to a February incident in the apartment complex where he and a female victim both lived.

Now, his Nittany Lions' career is over

"Brent Wilkerson is no longer a member of the Penn State football team due to a violation of team rules," read a statement released by the program.

"We appreciate Brent's contributions to the program and wish him success in the future."
Touching a girls butt in a line at the bar is quite different then laying in bed and taking a woman's close off by force, but you already know that. The situations aren't really similar at all Keep spinning though. If you want to dig things up for faux outrage what about Franklin's problems at Vandy? Lining up multiple coeds for recruits to "tour the campus" with.

Touching a girls butt in a line at the bar is quite different then laying in bed and taking a woman's close off by force, but you already know that. The situations aren't really similar at all Keep spinning though. If you want to dig things up for faux outrage what about Franklin's problems at Vandy? Lining up multiple coeds for recruits to "tour the campus" with.

He did a lot more than "touch her butt" you obfuscating idiot. The VICTIM and witnesses testified that he grabbed her crotch and did not let go, but you already knew that, didn't you slime-ball?

What a disgraceful piece of garbage post this is. Talk about a bad "football culture" that prioritizes winning football games over properly disciplining Convicted Felons that commit violent sexual assault against women, underage drinking, fraud via false ID, Felony resisting arrest, etc.... Here is what actually happened idiot - only a Michigan homer would take side of a convicted Felon over that of the Victim and Police!:

DHCNXuuXkAA6tMu.png

BTW genius, UMich's official Press Release on the matter put forth the absurd position that he was being reinstated to the football team because he had plead guilty to a Felony in regards to this assault! He was not suspended for 3 games last year for his conviction, but rather he was suspended for his ARREST and the charges leveled against him in regards to this matter! Most schools have a policy that you remain suspended pending the adjudication of the charges, but NOT AT UMich where winning football games is more important than sexually assaulting a woman (a crime) while drinking underage (a crime), while possessing false, forged State Identification (a crime) and topping it all off with fleeing from Police and resisting arrest to the point an Officer hurt his hand during the altercation (all of which is a crime). Do tell, how did Perry get "reinstated" to play in MeCheatAgain's last 3 regular season games with these extremely serious crimes and State of Michigan Charges still pending and hanging over his head?

Contrary to your claims, UMich's Press Release absurdly says they reinstated Perry due to his recent Felony Conviction a couple weeks ago! Rather absurd and obtuse to say that a suspension resulting from his ARREST and Indictment in regards to the incident was now "retroactively" intended to serve as punishment for his FELONY CONVICTION in regards to the reprehensible event of sexually assaulting a young woman among all the other criminal charges he faced.
More faux outrage. I still love how a victim statement is taken as gospel in this incident, but multiple CSA victims are all lying about Jerry Joe and PSU. Hypocrite gonna be hypocritical I guess

He did a lot more than "touch her butt" you obfuscating idiot. The VICTIM and witnesses testified that he grabbed her crotch and did not let go, but you already knew that, didn't you slime-ball?
Haha yeah sure proven in court he did no such thing, he touched a girl in line and was suspended for 3 games and 9 months of team activities. Seems reasonable, I'd figure if any fan base would be against ridiculous over reaction it would be PSU, guess not.

Haha yeah sure proven in court he did no such thing, he touched a girl in line and was suspended for 3 games and 9 months of team activities. Seems reasonable, I'd figure if any fan base would be against ridiculous over reaction it would be PSU, guess not.

Proven in court? More of your made-up bull$hit idiot - Perry plea bargained to multiple GUILTY counts including a Felony Conviction that sentenced him to State Probation as a Felon! Your claim that he was absolved in court is nothing but more of your MeCheatAgain made up bull$hit!

Proven in court? More of your made-up bull$hit idiot - Perry plea bargained to multiple GUILTY counts including a Felony Conviction that sentenced him to State Probation as a Felon! Your claim that he was absolved in court is nothing but more of your MeCheatAgain made up bull$hit!
Do you know what his felony conviction is for? Here's a hint it wasn't for touching a girl in a line at the bar. He was suspended for multiple games and months of team activities. Any rational person would think that's enough, even the alleged victim said the same and hopes he learns from the consequences he's already faced. And for clarification by your estimation all statements made by any victims are unequivocally true right?

Would love to see how other students were punished by the university for similar sexual assault and felony convictions. Non-student athletes.

Definitely appears to be light. Some schools expel students for felonies for a year or longer. Same with sexual assaults.

Harbaugh creating similar culture to the Urban Liar.

Any rational person would think that's enough, even the alleged victim said the same and hopes he learns from the consequences he's already faced.

Victim: "But the defendant has never once shown remorse through this entire process. In fact, he denied his actions to the fullest extent. Upon agreeing to this plea deal he has claimed to have simply pushed me out of his way."

Reactions: BrushFire
Do you know what his felony conviction is for? Here's a hint it wasn't for touching a girl in a line at the bar. He was suspended for multiple games and months of team activities. Any rational person would think that's enough, even the alleged victim said the same and hopes he learns from the consequences he's already faced. And for clarification by your estimation all statements made by any victims are unequivocally true right?

Again, you obfuscating moron - his suspension LAST YEAR was for being arrested, not CONVICTED DOPE. You should really abandon the habit of telling others they're wrong when you IN FACT are the party who is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! Michigan FACTUALLY just REWARDED Perry for being CONVICTED of multiple charges INCLUDING A FELONY by reinstating him to the team and eligible to play immediate - this is FACTUALLY what the Press Release stated, especially so given that they couldn't have suspended him for CONVICTIONS related to this matter last year given that the CONVICTIONS were only just handed down a couple weeks ago and the CONVICTIONS were the specific subject-matter of UMich's absurd Press Release stating that they were rewarding Perry for becoming not just a CONVICT, but a FELON!

Only a moron such as yourself could believe that Perry "plea bargaining" to multiple STATE's CHARGES that make him a CONVICTED FELON and a sentence of 1 YEAR STATE PROBATION is "vindication" of the charges leveled against him in regards to the incident??? Unfreaking real - good thing you don't prioritize winning football games over females being sexually assaulted by your thug, fraud "student-athlete" football players like Gibbons, Lewan and now Perry! What a f'ing tool.....but pretty much par for the course for a MeatChicken Man......

Again, you obfuscating moron - his suspension LAST YEAR was for being arrested, not CONVICTED DOPE. You should really abandon the habit of telling others they're wrong when you IN FACT are the party who is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! Michigan FACTUALLY just REWARDED Perry for being CONVICTED of multiple charges INCLUDING A FELONY by reinstating him to the team and eligible to play immediate - this is FACTUALLY what the Press Release stated, especially so given that they couldn't have suspended him for CONVICTIONS related to this matter last year given that the CONVICTIONS were only just handed down a couple weeks ago and the CONVICTIONS were the specific subject-matter of UMich's absurd Press Release stating that they were rewarding Perry for becoming not just a CONVICT, but a FELON!

Only a moron such as yourself could believe that Perry "plea bargaining" to multiple STATE's CHARGES that make him a CONVICTED FELON and a sentence of 1 YEAR STATE PROBATION is "vindication" of the charges leveled against him in regards to the incident??? Unfreaking real - good thing you don't prioritize winning football games over females being sexually assaulted by your thug, fraud "student-athlete" football players like Gibbons, Lewan and now Perry! What a f'ing tool.....but pretty much par for the course for a MeatChicken Man......
Wow you certainly are mad. He was suspended for the incident 3 games plus months of activities, they're the same thing its not 2 separate incidents it was one. Again I'll ask are all victim statements unequivocally true? you seemed to insinuate in a previous post they are just want some clarification.

Victim: "But the defendant has never once shown remorse through this entire process. In fact, he denied his actions to the fullest extent. Upon agreeing to this plea deal he has claimed to have simply pushed me out of his way."
Well I guess you stopped reading before she said she hopes he learned from this. You're also over looking the witness that refuted the victim statement you originally posted about the "assault" he cut in line and grabbed her butt, (which he fully admitted that he did) Nothing more. He is biggest offense was running from the cops on foot because he had a fake ID. Regardless he served a pretty long suspension for his actions nothing lenient about it

Wow you certainly are mad. He was suspended for the incident 3 games plus months of activities, they're the same thing its not 2 separate incidents it was one. Again I'll ask are all victim statements unequivocally true? you seemed to insinuate in a previous post they are just want some clarification.
I don't want to get in your spat but couldn't resist...you do realize this happened outside a bar with many witnesses don't you? Regardless of the victim's statement this cat would have been convicted.

They are when 100% of the eyewitnesses say they are and the CONVICTED FELON cops a multiple count FELONY DEAL which includes sentencing to a year's STATE PROBATION with the State Law Enforcement Authorities (i.e., Probation Officers) to avoid conviction at court genius! If anybody was "vindicated" here moron, it was the claims of the VICTIM that night who said that Perry CRIMINALLY ASSAULTED HER and should be convicted for his CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR by The State and Law Enforcement Authorities. Your notion that Perry accepted a MULTIPLE COUNT Felony Conviction that included formal sentencing to a STATE PROBATION PENALTY and a RECORD AS A VIOLENT CONVICTED FELON because he "just bumped into her" is laughable you f'ing twit.

The University of Michigan REWARDING Perry for making himself a CONVICTED VIOLENT FELON that preys on women is even more disgusting and repugnant!

I don't want to get in your spat but couldn't resist...you do realize this happened outside a bar with many witnesses don't you? Regardless of the victim's statement this cat would have been convicted.
I agree he would have been convicted of resisting a police officer,but as far as
her statement is concerned it was refuted by another witness as far as the severity of the assault (he grab her butt, nothing more). He wasn't convicted of CSC. I've never said he's innocent far from it, just that he served a pretty lengthy punishment already for what he did.

They are when 100% of the eyewitnesses say they are and the CONVICTED FELON cops a multiple count FELONY DEAL which includes sentencing to a year's STATE PROBATION with the State Law Enforcement Authorities (i.e., Probation Officers) to avoid conviction at court genius! If anybody was "vindicated" here moron, it was the claims of the VICTIM that night who said that Perry CRIMINALLY ASSAULTED HER and should be convicted for his CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR by The State and Law Enforcement Authorities. Your notion that Perry accepted a MULTIPLE COUNT Felony Conviction that included formal sentencing to a STATE PROBATION PENALTY and a RECORD AS A VIOLENT CONVICTED FELON because he "just bumped into her" is laughable you f'ing twit.

The University of Michigan REWARDING Perry for making himself a CONVICTED VIOLENT FELON that preys on women is even more disgusting and repugnant!
Wow for as angry as you are you'd think you'd at least be right about something, he plead guilty and was convicted of exactly 1 felony count of resisting a police officer, no CSC. And 100% of the eyewitnesses did not say he committed csc (hence no CSC conviction) no need to blantly lie. The majority of what you posted was straight garbage, I know you're mad but at least try a little harder than making up pure nonsense

Wow for as angry as you are you'd think you'd at least be right about something, he plead guilty and was convicted of exactly 1 felony count of resisting a police officer, no CSC. And 100% of the eyewitnesses did not say he committed csc (hence no CSC conviction) no need to blantly lie. The majority of what you posted was straight garbage, I know you're mad but at least try a little harder than making up pure nonsense

As per usual, you are factually wrong - Perry plead guilty to a Felony Count as well as an Assault & Battery Count (i.e., he did plead guilty to 2 Counts including an Assault Count contrary to your claims, so don't tell me I'm wrong when you IN FACT are the loudmouth idiot who is without question WRONG dumb@ss!). BTW, you're dead wrong as to the Witnesses the State had lined up which is precisely why Perry "PLEA BARGAINED" to multiple counts including a FELONY CONVICTION and STATE SENTENCING to a year's probation meaning that the State didn't even have to go to court to get multiple convictions including a FELONY registered against him! (again, your notion that PLEA BARGAINING to multiple counts including FELONY CONVICTIONS vindicates Perry's claims regarding events that night is beyond laughable you freaking know-nothing disgraceful homer tool).

Guess what idiot-boy, the State also had him dead to rights on UNDERAGE DRINKING and USING A FRAUDULENT ID and representing it as an official State of Michigan document, but agreed via PLEA-BARGAIN to drop these charges in EXCHANGE for his GUILTY PLEAS WITHOUT HAVING TO GO TO COURT! IOW dip$hit, it in no way means The State did not have him DEAD TO RIGHTS on these charges, it merely means that The State plea-bargained with him because their case was so strong and they could get a multiple count GUILTY PLEA and conviction INCLUDING A FELONY and a SENTENCE against Perry without even having to set foot in Court - your notion that you think this means they didn't have him dead to rights on these other things is beyond laughable (even more amusing are your bull$hit contentions about how Perry's absurd claims that the only thing which happened that night was the two parties bumped into one another "was proven in court" because The State "plea bargained" with the FELON and still forced him to PLEAD GUILTY TO MULTIPLE COUNTS INCLUDING A FELONY their case was so strong is also beyond laughable??? It never went to court you idiot and the reason it never went to court was because The State's Case was so overwhelmingly STRONG they didn't need to "go to Court" to get multiple Convictions and Guilty Pleas including to a Felony you twit!).

Lastly, your notion that Perry would have plead GUILTY to multiple counts INCLUDING A FELONY and received formal SENTENCING as a Felon which included a year's time on State Probation if he really believed he could prove in court that he and the other party merely "bumped into one another" and that was the extent of the incident is beyond rich, you freaking putz.

Last edited:
As per usual, you are factually wrong - Perry plead guilty to a Felony Count as well as an Assault & Battery Count (i.e., he did plead guilty to 2 Counts including an Assault Count contrary to your claims, so don't tell me I'm wrong when you IN FACT are the loudmouth idiot who is without question WRONG dumb@ss!). BTW, you're dead wrong as to the Witnesses the State had lined up which is precisely why Perry "PLEA BARGAINED" to multiple counts including a FELONY CONVICTION and STATE SENTENCING to a year's probation meaning that the State didn't even have to go to court to get multiple convictions including a FELONY registered against him! (again, your notion that PLEA BARGAINING to multiple counts including FELONY CONVICTIONS vindicates Perry's claims regarding events that night is beyond laughable you freaking know-nothing disgraceful homer tool). Guess what idiot-boy, the State also had him dead to rights on UNDERAGE DRINKING and USING A FRAUDULENT ID and representing it as an official State of Michigan document, but agreed via PLEA-BARGAIN to drop these charges in EXCHANGE for his GUILTY PLEAS WITHOUT HAVING TO GO TO COURT! IOW dip$hit, it in no way means The State did not have him DEAD TO RIGHTS on these charges, it merely means that The State plea-bargained with him because there case was so strong and they could get a multiple count GUILTY PLEA and conviction INCLUDING A FELONY and a SENTENCE against Perry without even having to set foot in Court - your notion that you think this means they didn't have him dead to rights on these other things is beyond laughable (even more amusing are your bull$hit contentions about how Perry's absurd claims that the only thing which happened that night was the two parties bumped into one another "was proven in court" because The State "plea bargained" with the FELON and still forced him to PLEAD GUILTY TO MULTIPLE COUNTS INCLUDING A FELONY there case was so strong??? It never went to court you idiot and the reason it never went to court was because The State's Case was so overwhelmingly STRONG they didn't need to "go to Court" to get multiple Convictions and Guilty Pleas including to a Felony you twit!).

Lastly, your notion that Perry would have plead GUILTY to multiple counts INCLUDING A FELONY and received formal SENTENCING as a Felon which included a year's time on State Probation if he really believed he could prove in court that he and the other party merely "bumped into one another" and that was the extent of the incident is beyond rich, you freaking putz.
Here is an undeniable fact he plead guilty and was convicted of 1 count of resisting a police officer. Nothing more than that, the rest of what you typed was literally fantasy garbage you made up for what reason no one will ever know. The CSC case wasn't tried because there were conflicting reports of what happened from eye witnesses and it appears to anyone that is sane that not much really happened. Please if you're going to take the time to write multiple paragraphs at least do it with some honesty. Then out of anger you start reaching trying to nail him to a cross for underage drinking and having a fake ID, I'm sure none of PSUs players have a fake or drank while underage:confused:. Once again your anger has taken over. You still haven't answered is all victim testimony unequivocally true as you insinuated?

Reactions: ivan brunetti
Here is an undeniable fact he plead guilty and was convicted of 1 count of resisting a police officer. Nothing more than that, the rest of what you typed was literally fantasy garbage you made up for what reason no one will ever know. The CSC case wasn't tried because there were conflicting reports of what happened from eye witnesses and it appears to anyone that is sane that not much really happened. Please if you're going to take the time to write multiple paragraphs at least do it with some honesty. Then out of anger you start reaching trying to nail him to a cross for underage drinking and having a fake ID, I'm sure none of PSUs players have a fake or drank while underage:confused:. Once again your anger has taken over. You still haven't answered is all victim testimony unequivocally true as you insinuated?

Sadly typical of lame brain's idea of "undeniable fact" - i.e., being undeniably WRONG in his assertions. This is directly out of the Lansing Journal moron:

Perry, 20, pleaded guilty to one count of resisting a police officer, a felony with a maximum sentence of two years in prison. He also pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor count of assault and battery.

Your notion that Perry would have plead GUILTY two Criminal Counts including a Felony carrying up to 2 years punishment if he really believed he were completely innocent and that he could prove in court that the extent of the altercation was that he and the other party "merely bumped into one another" is beyond laughable and pathetic! Beyond being proven absolutely DEAD WRONG in your claims yet again, you're a pathetic, laughable piece of garbage that I will waste no further time upon.

Sadly typical of lame brain's idea of "undeniable fact" - i.e., being undeniably WRONG in his assertions. This is directly out of the Lansing Journal moron:

Your notion that Perry would have plead GUILTY two Criminal Counts including a Felony carrying up to 2 years punishment if he really believed he were completely innocent and that he could prove in court that the extent of the altercation was that he and the other party "merely bumped into one another" is beyond laughable and pathetic! Beyond being proven absolutely DEAD WRONG in your claims yet again, you're a pathetic, laughable piece of garbage that I will waste no further time upon.
Wait who said he was completely innocent? He was guilty of 1 felony count (you alleged multiple felonies which was a lie) of resisting a police officer and one misdemeanor of assault for pushing the girl when fleeing from police. No CSC because obviously none occurred ( you stated 100% witnesses backed up the CSC case which was again a lie). So basically you've lied repeatedly and argued against something I've never said (he's completely innocent), while not acknowledging he's already served a lengthy suspension (3 games, multiple months of team activities including the Rome trip) for this incident. Regardless of all your lying you still haven't answered is all victim testimony unequivocally true as you insinuated?

Wait who said he was completely innocent? He was guilty of 1 felony count (you alleged multiple felonies which was a lie) of resisting a police officer and one misdemeanor of assault for pushing the girl when fleeing from police. No CSC because obviously none occurred ( you stated 100% witnesses backed up the CSC case which was again a lie). So basically you've lied repeatedly and argued against something I've never said (he's completely innocent), while not acknowledging he's already served a lengthy suspension (3 games, multiple months of team activities including the Rome trip) for this incident. Regardless of all your lying you still haven't answered is all victim testimony unequivocally true as you insinuated?

More troll behavior and lies from the Michigan Fan defending his favorite felon Michigan football player who attacks and assaults women - go figure! In this string, I said Perry was convicted on multiple counts INCLUDING a Felony after Prosecutors entered into a "Plea Bargain" with Perry in which they DROPPED a couple other Counts including another Misdemeanor Assault and Underage Drinking Charge IN EXCHANGE for Perry's Guilty Pleas to multiple counts which included a Felony Conviction as well as one of the Assault charges - all of these items being facts that I can support with citations such as the following:

Perry, 20, pleaded guilty to one count of resisting a police officer, a felony with a maximum sentence of two years in prison. He also pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor count of assault and battery.

In exchange, prosecutors dropped two counts of misdemeanor fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct and an alcohol charge.

Perry accepted the "Plea Deal" which included the most serious Felony Conviction with sentencing up to 2 years in prison as well as an Assault charge because the Prosecutors had him dead-to-rights on everything (Perry after being arrested and arraigned claimed that it was a case of mistaken identity and that he was 100% innocent) and his Plea allowed him to avoid a couple of the Misdemeanor convictions "in exchange" for his Guilty Plea, which had no impact on the Sentencing which Prosecutors were requesting and allowed Prosecutors to get their convictions without wasting any more of their, and Law Enforcement's, valuable time in court. The Michigan troll claimed that Perry "Plea Bargaining" to two counts (which he consistently WRONGLY claimed was only 1 Count) including a Felony that carried a maximum sentence of 2 years in prison (Sentencing by a Judge that Perry would not know until after the Plea Deal) was "vindication" of Perry's version of events (again, Perry claimed he was completely innocent of all charges against him and it was a case of "mistaken identity" by the victim!).

Not only did the Michigan troll make the above listed nonsensical claim, he then posted the following in response to my claim that Perry "Plea Bargained" to multiple Counts including a Felony IN EXCHANGE for Prosecutors dropping a couple other Misdemeanor counts that had no impact on potential sentencing being requested:

Wow for as angry as you are you'd think you'd at least be right about something, he plead guilty and was convicted of exactly 1 felony count of resisting a police officer

And in a second post stated:

Here is an undeniable fact he plead guilty and was convicted of 1 count of resisting a police officer. Nothing more than that, the rest of what you typed was literally fantasy garbage you made up for what reason no one will ever know.

And this is the Michigan troll douche-bag that said, and I quote, "Wow, ....you'd think you'd at least be right about something" - the irony of Michigan "traditional b1g douche-bag" troll-speak never ceases to amaze!

I can even reference the Police Report and evidence produced by the Ingham County MI Prosecutors citing all of these facts (such as Police confiscating the forged ID he was carrying, his refusal to submit blood-alcohol tests which acts as an admission of guilt once in custody OR his subsequent vomiting at the Ingham County jail [which tested for alcohol]) as well as the Victim's and witnesses' statements, which created an overwhelming case for The State and induced Perry to take the Plea Deal which IN NO WAY supported Perry's claim of COMPLETE INNOCENCE to the Prosecutors' Indictments and claims regarding the incident (keep in mind, that the Prosecutors did get a guilty plea conviction on an Assault & Battery Charge upon the Victim contrary to the douche-bag Michigan troll's repeated claims to the contrary that they did not and that the "Plea Deal" was 100% vindication of Perry's claimed version of events, not the Victim's version -- IOW, Perry's claim that he was 100% innocent and it was a case of "mistaken identity"!). But referencing FACTS and REALITY (such as Michigan issuing a Press Release announcing that they were REWARDING Perry for pleading GUILTY to multiple counts including an Assault upon the woman and a Felony Count that carried a maximum sentence of up to 2 years imprisonment....and that they had REINSTATED him to the team for being CONVICTED of multiple criminal counts including an Assault on the women, an MSU student at the time, and a Felony Resisting Arrest Charge!) is useless when dealing with this MIchigan douche-bag troll because he simply makes up his own facts that he finds convenient to his troll case - such as claiming that Perry being suspended LAST YEAR at the time of the incident was for his CONVICTIONS (which didn't happen until a couple weeks ago), not for his ARREST and INDICTMENTS at the time (Indictments that Perry told the University of Michigan that he was 100% INNOCENT of at the time and that he was being falsely accused! So not only did UMich REWARD Perry for Pleading GUILTY and being convicted of multiple crimes that carried a maximum sentence of 2 years in prison for an attack and assault on a College Female Student, but they also REWARDED Perry for lying to them LAST YEAR at the time of the incident and his ARREST -- wow, that's some "honor code" Michigan has there, gives real meaning to the term "Michigan Man" LMFAO!).

But the Michigan douche-bag troll doesn't even stop there, in this post I'm responding to he calls me a liar and says I claimed that Perry was convicted of 2 Felonies, which I have never said (I have consistently said Perry was convicted of 2 COUNTS including a Felony Count - which he was. All of the Assault charges, including the Assault Charge conviction he plead to, as well as the Alcohol Charge, that The State dropped in EXCHANGE for his Guilty Pleas to the 2 COUNTS including the Felony were Misdemeanors!). Amazingly, this behavior by the clear Michigan douche-bag troll (including calling me a liar when he IN FACT he is the party who has LIED continuously through this thread for the purpose of "troll spinning".....put words in my mouth that I never spoke.....etc....) somehow doesn't violate "board rules" - go figure!

Last edited:
Thats way too long to read, I'm assuming around 90% lies and falsehoods backed up with misplaced anger. And again ive never said he was 100% innocent. The female district attorney said it appeared to them there was no CSC so mainly I'm just making sure you're lie is and has been refuted. I will admit I was wrong though Perry has never actually been convicted of anything. He's in a diversion program only if he doesn't meet expectations of said program will he actually be convicted. 1 incident , 3 games and 7 + months of suspension is quite a bit not much of a "reward". You still haven't answered though is all witness testimony unequivocally true? I'll be waiting for your 5000 word diatribe of all caps made up bullshit and anger.

Last edited:
Thats way too long to read, I'm assuming around 90% lies and falsehoods backed up with misplaced anger. And again ive never said he was 100% innocent. The female district attorney said it appeared to them there was no CSC so mainly I'm just making sure you're lie is and has been refuted. I will admit I was wrong though Perry has never actually been convicted of anything. He's in a diversion program only if he doesn't meet expectations of said program will he actually be convicted. 1 incident , 3 games and 7 + months of suspension is quite a bit. You still haven't answered though is all witness testimony unequivocally true? I'll be waiting for your 5000 word diatribe of all caps made up bullshit and anger.

Sounds like a great kid. Best of luck to him and Michigan.

You still haven't answered though is all witness testimony unequivocally true?

So do you admit that some of the witnesses who spoke of telling Joe Paterno in the 1970s (not their parents, not a relative, not a teacher, not a minister, etc) about being molested were lying for money?

Wait who said he was completely innocent? He was guilty of 1 felony count (you alleged multiple felonies which was a lie)

Nice try troll-boy - the proven LIAR and spinner throughout this thread, now making up fraudulent bull$hit claims regarding my posts for the purpose of calling me a "liar"....wow, you're quite the "Michigan Man" just like like your beloved lying favorite football player who was convicted of assaulting a female college-student, who contrary to your bull$hit told UMich and the court all the way up to the day of his "Plea Bargain" multiple Count Conviction carrying a maximum sentence of up to 2 years in prison, that he was 100% Innocent and was being falsely accused by the Victim, Police and Prosecutors! Here is actually what I posted verbatim douche-bag troll liar and it quite clearly says "a Felony", not 2 (in addition, this post still resides above - so much for your bull$hit, fraudulent statements about what I said @sshole!):

As per usual, you are factually wrong - Perry plead guilty to a Felony Count as well as an Assault & Battery Count (i.e., he did plead guilty to 2 Counts including an Assault Count contrary to your claims, so don't tell me I'm wrong when you IN FACT are the loudmouth idiot who is without question WRONG dumb@ss!).

So do you admit that some of the witnesses who spoke of telling Joe Paterno in the 1970s (not their parents, not a relative, not a teacher, not a minister, etc) about being molested were lying for money?
Yes I've never said otherwise, I didn't believe that.

Nice try troll-boy - the proven LIAR and spinner throughout this thread, now making up fraudulent bull$hit claims regarding my posts for the purpose of calling me a "liar"....wow, you're quite the "Michigan Man" just like like your beloved lying favorite football player who was convicted of assaulting a female college-student, who contrary to your bull$hit told UMich and the court all the way up to the day of his "Plea Bargain" multiple Count Conviction carrying a maximum sentence of up to 2 years in prison, that he was 100% Innocent and was being falsely accused by the Victim, Police and Prosecutors! Here is actually what I posted verbatim douche-bag troll liar and it quite clearly says "a Felony", not 2 (in addition, this post still resides above - so much for your bull$hit, fraudulent statements about what I said @sshole!):

Again I've never said he was 100% innocent nor has he, he denied the CSC and the prosecution concurred. Here's the direct quote from the article you sourced for your info
"Assistant Ingham County Prosecutor Christina Johnson on Friday described Perry's actions as a "crime of arrogance, entitlement and power," though she said she doesn't believe there was a sexual intent in what he did." So no CSC as you've fraudulently claimed multiple times. Again you've dodge this question repeatedly and I'm not sure why, is all victim testimony unequivocally true?

Thats way too long to read, I'm assuming around 90% lies and falsehoods backed up with misplaced anger. And again ive never said he was 100% innocent. The female district attorney said it appeared to them there was no CSC so mainly I'm just making sure you're lie is and has been refuted. I will admit I was wrong though Perry has never actually been convicted of anything. He's in a diversion program only if he doesn't meet expectations of said program will he actually be convicted. 1 incident , 3 games and 7 + months of suspension is quite a bit not much of a "reward". You still haven't answered though is all witness testimony unequivocally true? I'll be waiting for your 5000 word diatribe of all caps made up bullshit and anger.

More wrong, lying bull$hit by the "Michigan Man" troll-boy - he was sentenced under Michigan's "HYAT" (Holmes Youthful Trainee Act), which provides for his Court Records to be sealed and can become expunged in the future under certain conditions, but he absolutely Plead Guilty and was CONVICTED of 2 Counts including Assault & Battery in regards to the incident.

In exchange, prosecutors dropped two counts of misdemeanor fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct and an alcohol charge.

"As part of the plea agreement, Assistant Ingham County Prosecutor Christina Johnson said she is not opposed to a sentencing under the Holmes Youthful Trainee Act. If that happens, Perry's conviction could be set aside until as late as his 24th birthday. His record would then be wiped clean if he fulfills requirements imposed by Draganchuk."

Making it up as you go along again - go figure!

More wrong, lying bull$hit by the "Michigan Man" troll-boy - he was sentenced under Michigan's "HYAT" (Holmes Youthful Trainee Act), which provides for his Court Records to be sealed and can become expunged in the future under certain conditions, but he absolutely Plead Guilty and was CONVICTED of 2 Counts including Assault & Battery in regards to the incident.

Making it up as you go along again - go figure!
Those convictions are set aside meaning as of now they're not valid and will be expunged if and when he completes the program but whatever, my biggest point was to refute your blatant lies regarding CSC (I thought 100% of witness testimony backed it up:rolleyes:) which no one including the prosecution thought occurred. You've dodged this question like Floyd Mayweather but I've got to ask again is all witness testimony unequivocally true? Not sure why you can't/won't answer it

He made a mistake and paid for dearly. Good kids and men do make mistakes at times, I would figure Penn Staters would agree with that
He hasn't paid at all. Harbaugh put him back on the team practically the next day. Your trolling is obvious.

Again I've never said he was 100% innocent nor has he, he denied the CSC and the prosecution concurred. Here's the direct quote from the article you sourced for your info
"Assistant Ingham County Prosecutor Christina Johnson on Friday described Perry's actions as a "crime of arrogance, entitlement and power," though she said she doesn't believe there was a sexual intent in what he did." So no CSC as you've fraudulently claimed multiple times. Again you've dodge this question repeatedly and I'm not sure why, is all victim testimony unequivocally true?

Wrong again jackwad, here is what Perry claimed right up to the "Plea Bargaining" to two counts - the State's only Felony Count and one of multiple Misdemeanor Assault Counts (the State dropped another 4th Degree Misdemeanor Assault count as well as the Underage Drinking / forged ID Count IN EXCHANGE for Perry's Guilty Pleas as their part of the "Plea Bargain") - the following is from Perry's arraignment in late 2016:

When police arrived, they saw the woman push Perry and interjected. When asked for identification, Perry attempted to run away, but was tackled to the ground, according to the arresting officers' statements. He was found to have a fake ID in his possession, the report indicates.

Perry, a Bloomfield Hills native and Brother Rice High School graduate, was arrested and booked by ELPD. He declined a breath test and was later seen on ELPD surveillance camera vomiting in a cell, according to the report.

Perry was arraigned Dec. 23 and is scheduled for a preliminary examination on Thursday in East Lansing.

Perry faces up to two years in jail and/or fines.

Perry's Lansing-based attorney Frank Reynolds claims the arrest stems from mistaken identity and submitted a polygraph test conducted by an independent examiner to police, according to the report.

The court never remotely "vindicated" Perry's accounting of the events and ABSOULUTELY confirmed the Victim's (and her 3 friends who were standing in line with her) accounting of events including that Perry ASSAULTED her (his motivations in assaulting her are not relevant when he is sued by this woman for her severe PTD resulting from Perry grabbing her butt and crotch during the assault). You are completely full of $hit that the Court exonerated his version of events versus THE VICTIM's you fargging tool. Here is what the Victim, via "Impact Statement" to the court prior to sentencing, actually said about Perry's proven ASSAULT via conviction for ASSAULT upon her:

The victim, a Michigan State University student at the time of the incident, told Judge Joyce Draganchuk that she was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder after the incident.

"I was afraid of walking from class to class," she said. "I was afraid to enjoy my senior year of college because I felt that any stranger who looked at me also would do whatever they wanted to me without remorse... I would cry walking from my car to the door of my apartment and have panic attacks when I had plans to leave my apartment."

The victim futher told the court Perry "made the decision to get intoxicated, use false identification, cut in line, repeatedly harass, intimidate, demean and sexually assault me, and, finally, run from police officers."

She continued: "The defendant's eyes were one thing I'll never forget. His wide eyes while he was saying foul words, licking his lips, hunching his shoulders over me and then grabbing the most personal part of my body with intent to make me feel as if I had no control over my body," she said. "I had to physically shove him off of me, causing him to stumble backwards. When he got up and went to rush back toward me a friend had to once again push him back. Both of us feared he'd continue to assault me.

"While my entire body was physically shaking, I was crying. The aggressive harassment continued. He was mocking my words as I described how I felt violated to my friends. He stared me down while I was waiting for police to arrive, with his wide eyes and taunting smile. All while his main concern was to get into the bar.

"Just as police were arriving, the defendant entered my personal space yet again. Puffing out his chest, rounding his shoulders, yelling in my face. His friends felt the need to apologize for him. But the defendant has never once shown remorse through this entire process. In fact, he denied his actions to the fullest extent. Upon agreeing to this plea deal he has claimed to have simply pushed me out of his way."

Last edited:
Wrong again jackwad, here is what Perry claimed right up to the "Plea Bargaining" to two counts - the State's only Felony Count and one of multiple Misdemeanor Assault Counts (the State dropped another 4th Degree Misdemeanor Assault count as well as the Underage Drinking / forged ID Count IN EXCHANGE for Perry's Guilty Pleas as their part of the "Plea Bargain" - the following is from Perry's arraignment in late 2016:

When police arrived, they saw the woman push Perry and interjected. When asked for identification, Perry attempted to run away, but was tackled to the ground, according to the arresting officers' statements. He was found to have a fake ID in his possession, the report indicates.

Perry, a Bloomfield Hills native and Brother Rice High School graduate, was arrested and booked by ELPD. He declined a breath test and was later seen on ELPD surveillance camera vomiting in a cell, according to the report.

Perry was arraigned Dec. 23 and is scheduled for a preliminary examination on Thursday in East Lansing.

Perry faces up to two years in jail and/or fines.

Perry's Lansing-based attorney Frank Reynolds claims the arrest stems from mistaken identity and submitted a polygraph test conducted by an independent examiner to police, according to the report.

The court never remotely "vindicated" Perry's accounting of the events and ABSOULUTELY confirmed the Victim's (and her 3 friends who were standing in line with her) accounting of events including that Perry ASSAULTED her (his motivations in assaulting her are not relevant when he is sued by this woman for her severe PTD resulting from Perry grabbing her butt and crotch during the assault). You are completely full of $hit that the Court exonerated his version of events versus THE VICTIM's you fargging tool. Here is what the Victim, via "Impact Statement" to the court prior to sentencing, actually said about Perry's proven ASSAULT via conviction for ASSAULT upon her:

The victim, a Michigan State University student at the time of the incident, told Judge Joyce Draganchuk that she was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder after the incident.

"I was afraid of walking from class to class," she said. "I was afraid to enjoy my senior year of college because I felt that any stranger who looked at me also would do whatever they wanted to me without remorse... I would cry walking from my car to the door of my apartment and have panic attacks when I had plans to leave my apartment."

The victim futher told the court Perry "made the decision to get intoxicated, use false identification, cut in line, repeatedly harass, intimidate, demean and sexually assault me, and, finally, run from police officers."

She continued: "The defendant's eyes were one thing I'll never forget. His wide eyes while he was saying foul words, licking his lips, hunching his shoulders over me and then grabbing the most personal part of my body with intent to make me feel as if I had no control over my body," she said. "I had to physically shove him off of me, causing him to stumble backwards. When he got up and went to rush back toward me a friend had to once again push him back. Both of us feared he'd continue to assault me.

"While my entire body was physically shaking, I was crying. The aggressive harassment continued. He was mocking my words as I described how I felt violated to my friends. He stared me down while I was waiting for police to arrive, with his wide eyes and taunting smile. All while his main concern was to get into the bar.

"Just as police were arriving, the defendant entered my personal space yet again. Puffing out his chest, rounding his shoulders, yelling in my face. His friends felt the need to apologize for him. But the defendant has never once shown remorse through this entire process. In fact, he denied his actions to the fullest extent. Upon agreeing to this plea deal he has claims to have simply pushed me out of his way."
The female prosecuting attorney said it appeared to be nothing sexual, which was backed up by eyewitnesses (you alledged 100% of eyewitnesses corroborated the alleged victim, which is a blatant lie). Perry admitted to pushing the young lady and fleeing from police, his testimony at sentencing proves that.
So you're answer is all victim testimony is unequivocally true?

The female prosecuting attorney said it appeared to be nothing sexual, which was backed up by eyewitnesses (you alledged 100% of eyewitnesses corroborated the alleged victim, which is a blatant lie). Perry admitted to pushing the young lady and fleeing from police, his testimony at sentencing proves that.
Whether victim testimony is true often comes down to who has a reason to lie. So who in this case benefits more from a lie? You keep bringing up Penn State and that we shouldn't always believe testimony, but in the Penn State case people stood to gain millions of dollars by lying. What would this victim get for lying?

Wrong again dipwad, the Prosecutor said they didn't necessarily think his MOTIVATION was sexual, not that he did not ASSAULT THE WOMAN just as she alleged! You keep claiming that The State agreeing to a "Plea Bargain" that convicted him of the most SERIOUS FELONY Count, as well as one of the ASSAULT Counts upon the woman, is "vindication" of Perry's version of events when Perry maintained from the get go that he never assaulted the woman and that he was a "Victim of mistaken identity" relative to the women's allegations! You're completely full of $hit that The State being willing to give him a PLEA BARGAIN to get the CONVICTIONS THEY MOST WANTED without even having to go to court - convictions that carried a maximum penalty of 2 years jail time - in any way "exonerates" Perry's bull$hit lies that he told both the University of Michigan and The Court when he was charged and arraigned back in late 2016 (and which he maintained up to his PLEA BARGAINED MULTIPLE COUNT CONVICTION including a Felony and an Assault charge)!

The State had him dead-to-rights on the Fake ID and Underage Drinking Charges but dropped those as well as their part of the "PLEA BARGAIN" (i.e., "in exchagne for") you freaking lying, spinning troll. It doesn't mean they never happened as Perry will find out in the Civil case as they are listed in the Police Report and Case Files. You're notion that THE VICTIM's accounting of events INCLUDING THAT SHE WAS ASSAULTED AND GRABBED by Perry were not "exonerated" by the Court is beyond bizarre and again Perry will find out that they absolutely were in a Civil Court when this woman sues him.

Last edited:
Whether victim testimony is true often comes down to who has a reason to lie. So who in this case benefits more from a lie? You keep bringing up Penn State and that we shouldn't always believe testimony, but in the Penn State case people stood to gain millions of dollars by lying. What would this victim get for lying?
Not sure, maybe to stick it to Fball player from an arch rival that pissed her off cut inline and shoved her. You've got some holding up her testimony/statement as gospel when eyewitnesses and the prosecution do not agree. Get pissed at him for underage drinking, the fake ID running from the cops and even pushing this girl and or touching her butt, however the assertion by some here that he is some sexual predator when nothing backs that up is what I have issue with. And in PSUs case it wasn't one victim it was dozens. Certainly the prosecutor had no reason to lie to help Perry.

Last edited:
Wrong again dipwad, the Prosecutor said they didn't necessarily think his MOTIVATION was sexual, not that he did not ASSAULT THE WOMAN just as she alleged! You keep claiming that The State agreeing to a "Plea Bargain" that convicted him of the most SERIOUS FELONY Count, as well as one of the ASSAULT Counts upon the woman, is "vindication" of Perry's version of events when Perry maintained from the get go that he never assaulted the woman and that he was a "Victim of mistaken identity" relative to the women's allegations! Your completely full of $hit that The State being willing to give him a PLEA BARGAIN to get the CONVICTIONS THEY MOST WANTED without even having to go to court - convictions that carried a maximum penalty of 2 years jail time - in any way "exonerates" Perry's bull$hit lies that he told both the University of Michigan and The Court when he was charged and arraigned back in late 2016 (and which he maintained up to his PLEA BARGAINED MULTIPLE COUNT CONVICTION including a Felony and an Assault charge)!

The State had him dead-to-rights on the Fake ID and Underage Drinking Charges but dropped those as well as their part of the "PLEA BARGAIN" (i.e., "in exchagne for") you freaking lying, spinning troll. It doesn't mean they never happened as Perry will find out in the Civil case as they are listed in the Police Report and Case Files. You're notion that THE VICTIM's accounting of events INCLUDING THAT SHE WAS ASSAULTED AND GRABBED by Perry were not "exonerated" by the Court is beyond bizarre and again Perry will find out that they absolutely were in a Civil Court when this woman sues him.
All caps and a bunch of words of just straight hate and garbage, the prosecutor said nothing sexual I'd be inclined to believe her not some dude with long drawn out responses of lies and falsehoods. So again all victim testimony is unequivocally true right?

they are putting a clear menace back
putting the female student-body "at-risk"
Especially disgusting
Hypocrisy does not even begin to describe the hypocrites and immoral scumbags
Joke of human-being Coach
DISGUSTING SEXUALLY-MOTIVATED UNWANTED VIOLENT ASSAULT

Got Rage?

Go Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT