ADVERTISEMENT

Hail to Pitt!

giphy.gif

Didn't see any tweets from Franklin with a We Are... after that NC first down to ice it.
I doubt Franklin has the same obsession with Pitt/Akron that Dooz has for PSU. We're in that guy's head big time.

I went to that debacle. Was staying in a Pittsburgh hotel, and had nothing better to do on a Thursday night. (I don't do operas) Went down to Heinz, bought a $5 ticket, and basked in the glory that is Pitt football.
Freaking hilarious.
Two questions: what do you estimate the number of people in the house? What was the ANNOUNCED attendance?

I went to that debacle. Was staying in a Pittsburgh hotel, and had nothing better to do on a Thursday night. (I don't do operas) Went down to Heinz, bought a $5 ticket, and basked in the glory that is Pitt football.
Freaking hilarious.

You paid $5 for a ticket?? TO A PITT FOOTBALL GAME????? Should have gone to Sheetz first.

Freaking hilarious.

You overpaid and got taken on that ticket my friend.

Reactions: JJTopp99
Freaking hilarious.

I’m sorry you had to go to that shithole. I’ll be happy to send you money to reimburseme you.

The only thing that’s worse than being fired as Pitt”s football coach is being hired as the next coach and your stay there has just begun

If you're not banned, this is the best lair thread of all time:
https://pittsburgh.forums.rivals.com/threads/mark-madden-is-gold-right-now.120970/
I am so sick of hearing how Pitt's academic requirements for football are so much higher than other schools. The way Pitt talking heads ramble on you would think they were right up there with Harvard. They can take players that got kicked out of Penn State, but they're so much more selective than any other school. What a joke.

I am so sick of hearing how Pitt's academic requirements for football are so much higher than other schools. The way Pitt talking heads ramble on you would think they were right up there with Harvard. They can take players that got kicked out of Penn State, but they're so much more selective than any other school. What a joke.

I would argue they take more high risk kids with character issues because that is the only way they feel they can compete.

Reactions: pandaczar12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT