ADVERTISEMENT

Haha Texas

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
They lost last week on a missed extra point after coming back from 21.

This week - awful clock management at end of game and are playing for overtime. Punter lets snap go right through hands with about 40 sec left. Ok State with 2 runs and FG for win.

Karma for their fans and radio people here who danced on our grave.

This week - awful clock management at end of game and are playing for overtime. Punter lets snap go right through hands with about 40 sec left. Ok State with 2 runs and FG for win.

These were the guys (UT fans) suggesting folks go to our bowl game against Houston and bring signs about 'Ped State' and dressing up like Pedobear (which someone did). They had a whole part of their message board dedicated to it. Oh well....

This just makes you look like a child. Smh

Shyt not only goes around...it sometimes comes back like a boomerang. It couldn't happen to a more deserving group of self-entitled losers.

I actually like Charlie, but he's not the right person for Texas...but then I can't think of any coach other than Meyer or Saban that the Wronghorns would be satisfied with.

Feel bad for the coach (Texas hiring an African-American coach was a big deal) but he is awful.
Both of Texas' major teams have African American coaches.....the only difference is that one fan base hates their coach because he is such. This is why I hate these Burnt Orange people.

Shyt not only goes around...it sometimes comes back like a boomerang. It couldn't happen to a more deserving group of self-entitled losers.

I actually like Charlie, but he's not the right person for Texas...but then I can't think of any coach other than Meyer or Saban that the Wronghorns would be satisfied with.
This is me reading the sports page tomorrow:

maxresdefault.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT