ADVERTISEMENT

Game of Thrones

I think it's shaping up as the battle of the babes. Cersie, Danerys (Jon Snow Targaeran as her 2IC). She is also backed by the Tyrells and Martells (Diana Rigg and Indira Varma), and the dyke from the Iron Islands. Sansa takes over as Queen of the north.

Jaime and Cersei are finished. That look from Jaime at the end of last season said it all. He murdered the Mad King who was yelling, "..kill them all". Cersei has in fact killed them all. His affinity for blondes will get him with Brienne (with her, when he's toes to toes his nose is in it and when he's nose to nose his toes is in it :D)who has sworn loyalty to Sansa. Then theres Arya who is closest to Jon among her siblings. Maybe she'll become Dany's assassin.
Cersei is outnumbered but has the rogue maester. Going to be interesting.

Last edited:
I think it's shaping up as the battle of the babes. Cersie, Danerys (Jon Snow Targaeran as her 2IC). She is also backed by the Tyrells and Martells (Diana Rigg and Indira Varma), and the dyke from the Iron Islands. Sansa takes over as Queen of the north.

Jaime and Cersei are finished. That look from Jaime at the end of last season said it all. He murdered the Mad King who was yelling, "..kill them all". Cersei has in fact killed them all. His affinity for blondes will get him with Brienne (with her, when he's toes to toes his nose is in it and when he's nose to nose his toes is in it :D)who has sworn loyalty to Sansa. Then theres Arya who is closest to Jon among her siblings. Maybe she'll become Dany's assassin.
Cersei is outnumbered but has the rogue maester. Going to be interesting.

I like the dyke from Iron Island (Yara). Ass looks fantastic in leather......

Clearly Danerys is there for the end. I mean c'mon, she can withstand fire.

Reactions: ralphster
I think Sansa will be killed by little finger in first few episodes and the the Brothers without Banners will bring her back to life. She then goes on a terror like her mother in the books.

Looking forward to it. Just finished S6 and loved it! Obviously the bands are coming together for epic battles within the big battle. And girl power reigns.

I had heard it is starting the last week of June but they are still shooting and delays may push it back. Going to be 7 shows vs. standard 10.

Don't get attached to anyone as chaos will ensue. The King does as the King Likes....

Expect fast and furious. Lots of loose ends to tie up in only 13 total episodes remaining (7 this season). Filming is essentially completed with the exception of some interior scenes remaining. There is more post-production work needed each year though (dragons get bigger, as do armies of the dead). It should be a good season. The wait until late summer is a killer though, since now would be the time to gear up for GOT.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT