ADVERTISEMENT

Gable Steveson

rakes6293

Mar 24, 2015
Saw on twitter that he is "announcing soon stay tuned". Does anyone know what timeframe that gives? And does anyone have a feeling where he is gonna go?

Personally I think he will follow his brother to Minnesota, but I hope that he is a Nittany Lion.

Saw on twitter that he is "announcing soon stay tuned". Does anyone know what timeframe that gives? And does anyone have a feeling where he is gonna go?

Personally I think he will follow his brother to Minnesota, but I hope that he is a Nittany Lion.
Steveson or Nevills. Either one would be amazing to have.

Steveson or Nevills. Either one would be amazing to have.
Seth is MUCH bigger.....True HWT...But i would be happy with Gable too.....Mark Hall's best friend....Seth is freakin 37 and 0 with 37 pins.....UNREAL BONUS....

Remember that Seth N is not sure if he wants to play football or wrestle!

IIRC, he had a recent newspaper quote saying he "couldn't wait to wrestle with my brother at Minnesota "
That was from a clone site. Someone here then found the same article on the legit newspaper site, and it did not contain that quote.

That said, Steveson staying at home with his brother would be about as surprising as taxes being due next month.

That was from a clone site. Someone here then found the same article on the legit newspaper site, and it did not contain that quote.

That said, Steveson staying at home with his brother would be about as surprising as taxes being due next month.

Was Jammenz the beat writer for the clone site ?

Eh, that would be "burgundy and yellow".
Burgundy and yellow it is.

a11165f92f948d896b88949775478462.jpg

I have no clue where Gable ends up at college. I do know he will have less losses in his entire college career than his brother already has this year at Minnesota!!!:D

Unless something way out of right field comes, he's gonna be a Gopher, I'd assume.

Don't hold your breath on him coming here, no matter how fun he is to watch.

Reactions: Unlimited424
Since that is figured out.. now the question is who would win in a match right now between the 2 studs?

Think he already basically said he was going to Minny after winning his state championship.

Obviously something else you just made up as that would be a recruiting violation. Multiple violations in fact.
yea but we still have the Spyker' all out full press' we can use.... Spyker has the keys to the PSU slush fund.

Thought Cael was allowed to talk to his starting Hwt before NCAAs ? Hmmm, learn something new everyday here

Ah yes, I did that assume thing since the thread was talking about Seth. My bad. However, his post then becomes Mr. Obvious.

Since that is figured out.. now the question is who would win in a match right now between the 2 studs?

I'm extrapolating from Gable's overall resume and watching him in person easily handling Jordan Wood (who was two years older than Gable at the time, if I am correct) at WNO in 2015 and saying I agree with jschrantz that Gable would win pretty handily.

I think most agree he's a Gopher Nevills is a NIttany Lion.

If Seth Nevills comes to PSU, he would be competing against his brother AJ, who reportedly will go at heavyweight (vice 197). Could that induce Seth Nevills to look elsewhere? :eek:

If Seth Nevills comes to PSU, he would be competing against his brother AJ, who reportedly will go at heavyweight (vice 197). Could that induce Seth Nevills to look elsewhere? :eek:

Something Casey said at the PSWC pre-match before the Maryland match leads me to believe AJ to PSU might not be etched in stone. I don't believe a final decision has been made at this point.

I'm extrapolating from Gable's overall resume and watching him in person easily handling Jordan Wood (who was two years older than Gable at the time, if I am correct) at WNO in 2015 and saying I agree with jschrantz that Gable would win pretty handily.
I guess you'd have to favor Gable given his broader wrestling resume but Seth is very athletic and much bigger, so not an exact comparison with Jordan Wood.

We wouldn't be hurting with either.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Think he coming with Teasdale and Sasso to Iowa..:)
Don't count on Teasdale bro....He wants to keep loving the sport....The Iowa days have long passed...Iowa State will be passing them up soon....Book it !!!! They have a guy who is a great recruiter now....JMO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT