ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin is Fitz's Bitch

Blue white1961

Jul 24, 2012
Lost to them even with 2nd string QB. New OC coord next year or it will be more of the same - beat the easy teams and lose to teams with a winning record. The defense deserve better.

That is very mean spirited. Let's cut CJF a break on this loss. He made some mistakes. We all do. Fitz is joke of a coach. He's is very much unqualified to be coaching

That is very mean spirited. Let's cut CJF a break on this loss. He made some mistakes. We all do. Fitz is joke of a coach. He's is very much unqualified to be coaching
Right that is why his teams overachieve more than any.

Lost to them even with 2nd string QB. New OC coord next year or it will be more of the same - beat the easy teams and lose to teams with a winning record. The defense deserve better.
Something tells me, you're a lot of peoples' bitch.

So you respond to a mean spirited post-with a mean spirited post? Nice

I am so sick of hearing cut CJF a break his is getting paid $4.5 million or more a year and he is the DUMBEST Coach in the last 70 years to coach PSU. He is all shuck and dive when it comes to recruiting and a good representative of PSU but when it comes to day game coaching and clock management he is a moron. I am tired of hearing his excuse they should have done this or that. He was totally out coached by Fitz down the stretch today. I sick of the line give him a chance he has a excuse for every use. I don't think Jay Paterno could be a worse game day coach than CFJ. I know that Jay could never recruit with Franklin but after that is said and done I would bet on Jay over CJF in clock management and finding a better OC than Donavan. My sister was starting to call the plays in the first half and what a JOB CJF HAS DONE WITH SPECIAL TEAMS.
I can say this they are really special.

I am so sick of hearing cut CJF a break his is getting paid $4.5 million or more a year and he is the DUMBEST Coach in the last 70 years to coach PSU. He is all shuck and dive when it comes to recruiting and a good representative of PSU but when it comes to day game coaching and clock management he is a moron. I am tired of hearing his excuse they should have done this or that. He was totally out coached by Fitz down the stretch today. I sick of the line give him a chance he has a excuse for every use. I don't think Jay Paterno could be a worse game day coach than CFJ. I know that Jay could never recruit with Franklin but after that is said and done I would bet on Jay over CJF in clock management and finding a better OC than Donavan. My sister was starting to call the plays in the first half and what a JOB CJF HAS DONE WITH SPECIAL TEAMS.
Dumbest post I have ever read.

I think the actual quote is Shuck and Jive. At least that's what I've always understood it to be

First of all, it's "shuck and jive" ---why should we give CJF a break? Well, how about....
-He hasn't even been here two years
-he inherited a team evicerated by sanctions that had many walk on's in the 3 deep
- because of the sanctions, could not practice hard for fear of injury to shallow depth
-he plays a line up absolutely littered with freshmen and sophomores...because they are the best players
-he's forced to play a fragile and overmatched O line that's had 7 different line ups
- 2 of the O line are converted from defense
- we don't have a reliable kicker
- we don't have a reliable punter
- The freshmen and sophomores are making big plays, and enabling us to win when we should be losing
- help is on the way with the current redshirt class, and a 2016 class that should be top 15 (minimum)
- he is a great ( and tireless) PSU rep
-he is, in the aggregate, smart...not dumb. You're assessment is poor.
--------This, and more, is why we should give him a break----
That, said........he definitely screwed up clock management at the end of the game..... and the ST can't be a massive liability in half of it's phases. We have enough capable players for kick coverage.

First of all, it's "shuck and jive" ---why should we give CJF a break? Well, how about....
-He hasn't even been here two years
-he inherited a team evicerated by sanctions that had many walk on's in the 3 deep
- because of the sanctions, could not practice hard for fear of injury to shallow depth
-he plays a line up absolutely littered with freshmen and sophomores...because they are the best players
-he's forced to play a fragile and overmatched O line that's had 7 different line ups
- 2 of the O line are converted from defense
- we don't have a reliable kicker
- we don't have a reliable punter
- The freshmen and sophomores are making big plays, and enabling us to win when we should be losing
- help is on the way with the current redshirt class, and a 2016 class that should be top 15 (minimum)
- he is a great ( and tireless) PSU rep
-he is, in the aggregate, smart...not dumb. You're assessment is poor.
--------This, and more, is why we should give him a break----
That, said........he definitely screwed up clock management at the end of the game..... and the ST can't be a massive liability in half of it's phases. We have enough capable players for kick coverage.

Enough with the sanctions please. A lot of teams across the country dealing with depth issues. Notre Dame is playing with a Freshman 3rd string qb and a 4th string True freshman running back. Have to beat a team like Northwestern regardless of sanctions.

This is on poor coaching, bottom line.

Enough with the sanctions please. A lot of teams across the country dealing with depth issues. Notre Dame is playing with a Freshman 3rd string qb and a 4th string True freshman running back. Have to beat a team like Northwestern regardless of sanctions.

This is on poor coaching, bottom line.
As was stated before.... Poor clock management at the end. Other than that, your bottom line has a false bottom. Coaching didn't drop those interceptions or passes. We had a dozen chances to win this game. In most cases, our very athletic freshmen and sophomores didn't execute at critical moments like very athletic juniors and seniors ( which we are short of, because of SANCTIONS) would have.
----And, there is only 1 team in the country dealing with our kind of depth issues....and that is us. It is a singularly unique situation. -----And BTW, Notre Dame has solid offensive line........think that might have an effect?

Reactions: Pocono Lion
Would you feel better if he only made 4.4 million?

Reactions: mn78psu83
Joe Paterno did not have the sanctions, had the name, had many years of experience, did not have the negative stigma of the Sandusky scandal, and many other advantages that CJF does not have and he put a lot of worse teams on the field over the last 20 years of his career. There's a lot of revisionist history going on here.

Joe Paterno did not have the sanctions, had the name, had many years of experience, did not have the negative stigma of the Sandusky scandal, and many other advantages that CJF does not have and he put a lot of worse teams on the field over the last 20 years of his career. There's a lot of revisionist history going on here.
Very true!!!

Paterno should have retired 20 years before he did.

Reactions: PSUnormal
I believe Donovan has followed Franklin everywhere, he won't be replaced

Nonsense. Joe was still getting it done on and off the field. 2005 could have been national champ if it wasn't for the crooked officials in the UM game.
Do the numbers 3-9 and 4-7 mean anything to you? JoeBots conveniently forget the Dark Years, and those were without sanctions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT