ADVERTISEMENT

For all the Pitt fans trolling and/or taking great joy in our loss, a reminder....

Zero 4 stars in that epic 60th ranked recruiting class. Future looking pretty dim for the yinzers.

Oh, and we'll all be laughing at the upcoming 10k in the stands Thursday night sh*tshow. That should be fun.
ZERO wins against the top 25 on the road. Even with all your high star recruits.

ZERO wins against the top 25 on the road. Even with all your high star recruits.

Do you realize you're just a cliche for every little brother post that's made about Pitt fans? Seriously, just stop. Penn State is at such a completely different level from Pitt that we could lose out the season and still be light years ahead of where Pitt is as a program. Your nipping at the leg of the big dog to show how tough you are is annoying for a little while but eventually the big dog just ignores you because he realizes he has to focus on the other big dogs and not worry about the tiny little Chihuahua behind him. Please stop embarrassng yourself and move along. It's very likely Pitt will not even make a bowl game this year. Think about that. EVERYONE makes a bowl game...but not Pitt. And your recruiting is terrible. You have major, major worries in your own house. Tend to those.

Reactions: psu00
Yup same record as us... going to mop the floor with Northwestern last year with your best team in a decade? Whoops how did that go? Last 5 games against big ten teams 1-4 with sneaking by us last year as the only win.

Yup I imagine you would probably go undefeated every year in the big

Everyone knows you guys are delusional, but even you can't believe this! The ACC coastal is the worst P5 division, and the B10 East is the best P5 division.

If Pitt would have had to play Penn State's schedule, they likely would have lost nearly every game. Up to this point of the season, I don't think Pitt would keep it close with any of the B10 teams PSU has played. Pitt might beat Akron or Georgia State, but I wouldn't be surprised if Narduzzi blew one of them... considering he should have lost to YSU.
The perception of the B1G has
What good are big road wins when the end result is a Pinstripe Bowl loss?
Yeah, when we lose Conner and Peterman in the same game. Keep talking that’s all you guys do. I keep reading on here how delusional Pitt fans are, we are not. Most of us know that we are not good this year, but we have gotten slightly better as the the has gone on, we also know that we have hurt ourselves worse than any sanctions the NCAA could of ever imposed. But delusional, no, if you want to talk delusional look in the mirror.

Yeah, when we lose Conner and Peterman in the same game. Keep talking that’s all you guys do. I keep reading on here how delusional Pitt fans are, we are not. Most of us know that we are not good this year, but we have gotten slightly better as the the has gone on, we also know that we have hurt ourselves worse than any sanctions the NCAA could of ever imposed. But delusional, no, if you want to talk delusional look in the mirror.

I think it hilarious that you say you're not delusional then 2 sentences later say Pitt hurt themselves worse than sanctions. If you said that to anyone outside the bubble you live in, they'd laugh your ass off. Listen, Penn State will probably win out and could finish in the top 10. If they do, it would be the 5th time in 12 years with 4 of those years marred in the scandal and sanctions. Pitt's last 10 win season was 1982. Last Top 10 ranking was 1982. Now who is delusional?

"Most of us know we are not good this year". - if you were not delusional, most of you would know you're never any good. Seriously, when is the last time Pitt was good and were you old enough to remember it?

Last edited:
Reactions: pandaczar12
We forgot about 2009 when all the decent teams left the Big East and left Pitt to fight it out with Cincinnati, Uconn, Rutgers, and South Florida. Fond memories for Pitt fans

That included the bowl win, right? The other poster said 10 win REGULAR season. I think he's right.

We forgot about 2009 when all the decent teams left the Big East and left Pitt to fight it out with Cincinnati, Uconn, Rutgers, and South Florida. Fond memories for Pitt fans

Pitt was 9-3 in the regular season in 2009, beating absolutely nobody in the horrid big east. They beat UNC, the basketball school, in a bowl game.

So when narduzzi acts like a raving lunatic on the sidelines, embarrassing himself, his family, and his school... is that just a well thought out publicity stunt?

No. That's called "taking the high road". Remember, pitt is unable to compete in today's football world because they take the high road and refuse to compromise their moral superiority, which is deeply rooted in the pitt culture of total excellence.

Reactions: Judge Smails

Lol. I just like seeing the little guy get all worked up. 33-14.

They weren't ranked when you played them, nice try.

Haha, so it's more meaningful to play a RANKED team at the time who goes on to have a 4 win 5 loss type season.....but a team that is unranked at the time but goes on to later be ranked EVEN with the loss to your team baked in....THAT doesn't mean as much? Ok, Chester.

Haha, so it's more meaningful to play a RANKED team at the time who goes on to have a 4 win 5 loss type season.....but a team that is unranked at the time but goes on to later be ranked EVEN with the loss to your team baked in....THAT doesn't mean as much? Ok, Chester.

The sad thing is, I know this isn't a troll attempt. They're just this out of touch with reality.

Oh well, what ever makes you happy.

Oh well, what ever makes you happy.

6869186.gif

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Just wow... they will twist and try to justify anything to fit their delusional narrative.

Ya know- us non delusional fans look at it differently. We are ahead of the game after those joke sanctions. We shouldn't even be this good yet. We lost two ultra close games, on the road, to good teams. That's football. It's tough to win on the road. But I figured it would be a couple more years. So bash all you want if it makes you feel good. Pitt's playing with a full deck and the entire program, top to bottom, just plain sucks.

To be quite honest I do take joy in Everyone of your loses. And your right Pitt isn’t good this year, but when the shoe is on the other foot next year, and your short about 15 starters from this years team, 2018 will be much different for you. Oh, by the way if you played Pitt’s schedule this year PSU would have lost at least 4 games, maybe more. I’ve seen Michigan play several times and we would have given them a game and maybe even beat them. We lose to OSU, Iowa and Sparty, but the rest wins. See you September 8, 2018.
LOL. Thanks I need some hearty chuckles on this dreary Monday morning.

For the Pitt fans circling the PSU game as a win due to our graduating seniors/Barkley

RB Barkley --> 5* Sanders
WR Hamilton --> Brandon Polk
RG Mahon --> 5* Menet or Miranda
TE Gesicki --> Holland, Bowers

Gesicki and Barkley are big losses, the improvement has to come from 4 of 5 starters returning on the offensive line.

DT Cothran --> Windsor
DT Cothren --> Givens
LB Cabinda --> Cam Brown
CB Haley --> John Reid
CB Campbell --> Amani O.
S Allen --> Scott
S Apke --> Sutherland or Taylor

All of the defensive replacements are already in the rotation and playing except for the safety replacing Apke. I don't see much of a downturn on defense. Reid was our best cornerback and is coming back after redshirting. Amani O leads the team with 4 interceptions.

For the Pitt fans circling the PSU game as a win due to our graduating seniors/Barkley

Gesicki and Barkley are big losses, the improvement has to come from 4 of 5 starters returning on the offensive line.

DT Cothran --> Windsor
DT Cothren --> Givens
LB Cabinda --> Cam Brown
CB Haley --> John Reid
CB Campbell --> Amani O.
S Allen --> Scott

All of the defensive replacements are already in the rotation and playing except for the safety replacing Apke. I don't see much of a downturn on defense. Reid was our best cornerback and is coming back after redshirting. Amani O leads the team with 4 interceptions.

Pitt was lucky that PSU handed them the game last year... it's the last time they will ever defeat PSU.

DT Cothran --> Windsor
DT Cothren --> Givens
LB Cabinda --> Cam Brown
CB Haley --> John Reid
CB Campbell --> Amani O.
S Allen --> Scott

Your Oline should be pretty much in tact correct?

No one cares about Pitt football. One recruiting report out there said that the recent 4 star local recruit stayed away because he is hearing such bad things about the program from your current players.

Penn State will be in the conversation for a playoff spot most seasons going forward. That's what top ten recruiting classes will do for you. Your regular college football season will be rooting against Penn State, rather than the pathetic depth that your program is headed towards.

Giving away 4 tickets for $2 for the UNC game coming up? Why in the world would anyone pay for season tickets going forward? What a f*cking joke.

Aside from a few missing fans, that #yellowOut looks amazing. I don't know how Pitt does it week in and week out!

This board gets more traffic about Pitt football than Pitt boards do. You guys are doing more to keep Pitt football relevant than Narduzzi.

To be fair, it's hard for 6 people in the Liar to keep up

To be quite honest I do take joy in Everyone of your loses. And your right Pitt isn’t good this year, but when the shoe is on the other foot next year, and your short about 15 starters from this years team, 2018 will be much different for you. Oh, by the way if you played Pitt’s schedule this year PSU would have lost at least 4 games, maybe more. I’ve seen Michigan play several times and we would have given them a game and maybe even beat them. We lose to OSU, Iowa and Sparty, but the rest wins. See you September 8, 2018.

Care to wager on next year's game? I know nothing about Pitt's roster, but I'd have no problem, right here, right now, betting the farm on PSU over Pitt next year.

Reactions: PSUoh90
Care to wager on next year's game? I know nothing about Pitt's roster, but I'd have no problem, right here, right now, betting the farm on PSU over Pitt next year.

pitt athletic supporters are far too sophisticated to place a bet for a farm. Of course, all Penn Staters are farmers.

Reactions: PSUoh90
I posted in another thread, but Pitt fans/media making fun of Penn State is like me making fun of Ryan Gosling because he's *only* married to Eva Mendes.

"Hey Ryan!! Can't do better!? LOL!!!"

2435526748_03ea197c76.jpg

I posted in another thread, but Pitt fans/media making fun of Penn State is like me making fun of Ryan Gosling because he's *only* married to Eva Mendes.

"Hey Ryan!! Can't do better!? LOL!!!"

2435526748_03ea197c76.jpg

With all that culture in Pittsburgh, they don't have time for women... living in their parents basement, and being a delusional cult doesn't help either.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT