ADVERTISEMENT

For all the Pitt fans trolling and/or taking great joy in our loss, a reminder....

Judge Smails

May 29, 2001
No one cares about Pitt football. One recruiting report out there said that the recent 4 star local recruit stayed away because he is hearing such bad things about the program from your current players.

Penn State will be in the conversation for a playoff spot most seasons going forward. That's what top ten recruiting classes will do for you. Your regular college football season will be rooting against Penn State, rather than the pathetic depth that your program is headed towards.

Giving away 4 tickets for $2 for the UNC game coming up? Why in the world would anyone pay for season tickets going forward? What a f*cking joke.

Here's the thing about Pitt fans....they never get joy out of their season. They know deep down they will always be mediocre, so their entire fall is holding their breath hoping Penn State does not win them all. These last two weeks have been their exhale

Now, Pitt fans will claim Penn State is overrated and plays no one despite Sagarin saying Penn State's schedule was among the toughest in the country and still ranks penn State at 2. 2 years ago Sagarin was gospel to them....this year he will not know what he's talking about

Pitt fans are among the least knowledgeable fans in the entire country. We are talking about the same fan base that thought the Big East with South Florida, Uconn, and Rutgers was tough and now have turned Duke, UNC, and Georgia Tech into powers

Had some back-and-forth smack talk with some loser-jealous Pitt fans yesterday. Amazing they could even hold a conversation.

Let's be honest Pitt fans find joy in Penn State losing. Same goes with UVA fans with Tech, GT fans with Georgia, Vandy fans with Tennessee, etc.

If pitt loses a game does anyone see it?
Only if you wake them up for it

1zbawcy.jpg

2q8ajux.jpg
11jq4wy.jpg

I think these past 2 seasons have made Pitt fans realize they are all but dead. Once Penn State is off their schedule and there is basically nothing to look forward to, they are going to die a slow death.

Just imagine being 4-5 in the ACC coastal and having your entire happiness depend on the success or failure of another team. That's the life of a Pitt fan

This board gets more traffic about Pitt football than Pitt boards do. You guys are doing more to keep Pitt football relevant than Narduzzi.
Nothing anyone can do to keep Pitt football relevant.

This is how dumb Pitt fans are. They think I'm a matter of seconds Franklin plots out how good it will make him look if he chases down Koa Farmer

These are complete morons that have such warped brains they can't even think straight.

Their fraud of a coach does nothing but throw his kids under the bus game after game and plays the blame game

One of my best friends, who I've known for about 25 years, is a life-long, consummate Pitt fan. Born in the city, went to Pitt for undergrad and grad school. Without a doubt, and he admits it as well, he derives as much pleasure from a Penn State loss as he does from a Pitt win. Have never understood that part of his thinking.

Ignore them. When your program is so bad, that they have to find joy in another team's loss, that's on them, not us.

And if they ever pop in, just remind them that they are currently ranked #60 in recruiting. #60. That's almost impossible.
True that's why Nadozzie is having a new set of key chains made.

To be quite honest I do take joy in Everyone of your loses. And your right Pitt isn’t good this year, but when the shoe is on the other foot next year, and your short about 15 starters from this years team, 2018 will be much different for you. Oh, by the way if you played Pitt’s schedule this year PSU would have lost at least 4 games, maybe more. I’ve seen Michigan play several times and we would have given them a game and maybe even beat them. We lose to OSU, Iowa and Sparty, but the rest wins. See you September 8, 2018.

To be quite honest I do take joy in Everyone of your loses. And your right Pitt isn’t good this year, but when the shoe is on the other foot next year, and your short about 15 starters from this years team, 2018 will be much different for you. Oh, by the way if you played Pitt’s schedule this year PSU would have lost at least 4 games, maybe more. I’ve seen Michigan play several times and we would have given them a game and maybe even beat them. We lose to OSU, Iowa and Sparty, but the rest wins. See you September 8, 2018.

“I’ve seen Michigan play several times and we would have given them a game and maybe even beat them.“

Hahahahhaahhahhjahahahahhhahahahahhhahahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahhhahahhaha

“I’ve seen Michigan play several times and we would have given them a game and maybe even beat them.“

Hahahahhaahhahhjahahahahhhahahahahhhahahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahhhahahhaha
Your wrong about that, but you seem to agree that you would have at least 4 games playing our schedule.

Your wrong about that, but you seem to agree that you would have at least 4 games playing our schedule.

We don’t play your schedule, you yinzer cretin. We play our schedule. That’s how sports work. Based on that OT win against Youngstown State, I’m not sure if you win any games against our schedule, but that’s irrelevant.

33-14. Go back to the not bowl eligible forum.

LMAO...if this, if that, but this, but that. That is always Pitt fans argument. You would be Rutgers in the Big 10. In fact, you struggled to beat Rutgers in the Big East. The ACC coastal is a joke. Miami's resurgence is its only saving grace. Youngstown St probably wants another crack at you. Penn State would be undefeated or 1 loss with Pitt's schedule depending on where the ok st game was played

As for next year, good luck. youre going to need it. We have players who have been waiting to get on the field and have a bunch coming in. You have an Ivy League qb, no oline, and no skill positions. Another long year for you next year

Zero 4 stars in that epic 60th ranked recruiting class. Future looking pretty dim for the yinzers.

Oh, and we'll all be laughing at the upcoming 10k in the stands Thursday night sh*tshow. That should be fun.

One of my best friends, who I've known for about 25 years, is a life-long, consummate Pitt fan. Born in the city, went to Pitt for undergrad and grad school. Without a doubt, and he admits it as well, he derives as much pleasure from a Penn State loss as he does from a Pitt win. Have never understood that part of his thinking.

And yet your friends with him. :eek:

This is how dumb Pitt fans are. They think I'm a matter of seconds Franklin plots out how good it will make him look if he chases down Koa Farmer

These are complete morons that have such warped brains they can't even think straight.

Their fraud of a coach does nothing but throw his kids under the bus game after game and plays the blame game

So when narduzzi acts like a raving lunatic on the sidelines, embarrassing himself, his family, and his school... is that just a well thought out publicity stunt?

Everyone knows you guys are delusional, but even you can't believe this! The ACC coastal is the worst P5 division, and the B10 East is the best P5 division.

If Pitt would have had to play Penn State's schedule, they likely would have lost nearly every game. Up to this point of the season, I don't think Pitt would keep it close with any of the B10 teams PSU has played. Pitt might beat Akron or Georgia State, but I wouldn't be surprised if Narduzzi blew one of them... considering he should have lost to YSU.

Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT