ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari in Black and Gold

In the one video he posted , he was saying someone maybe would get me a Ferrari. I forget what sports car he had.

Was that from NIL money to go to Iowa to wrestle? If so, he gets to keep it if not on the team ?

They should have thought threw this NIL thing a little more if that’s the case Hey recruit We will give you all this stuff , but you don’t have to actually come and be on the team (I know that’s a bigger topic that will be resolved soon for football once the Big / Sec break away ) end of rant

In the one video he posted , he was saying someone maybe would get me a Ferrari. I forget what sports car he had.

Was that from NIL money to go to Iowa to wrestle? If so, he gets to keep it if not on the team ?

They should have thought threw this NIL thing a little more if that’s the case Hey recruit We will give you all this stuff , but you don’t have to actually come and be on the team (I know that’s a bigger topic that will be resolved soon for football once the Big / Sec break away ) end of rant
Yes, by NCAA rules, NIL cannot be tied to participation on a specific team or at a specific school. NIL is the ability for kids to be able to cash in for themselves on their own celebrity, not to be paid directly to play on a team.

Yes, by NCAA rules, NIL cannot be tied to participation on a specific team or at a specific school. NIL is the ability for kids to be able to cash in for themselves on their own celebrity, not to be paid directly to play on a team.
IIRC most or all states codified that in their NIL legislation.

Of course it's meaningless without either a long-standing culture of compliance or enforcement.

And some schools have armies of attorneys finding loopholes.

Let's just have a moment of rampant unsubstantiated speculation.

Exhibit A - the jaggoff drives up in a brand new BMW and solicits getting a better offer from anyone who might be interested. What a Douche!

Speculation Part 1 - Lets assume for the moment his sports car form of male compensation wasn't a rental.

Speculation part 2 - Let's assume Bob wrote that NIL check and got him the car.

Speculation part 3 - So AJ implodes at the soldier salute, the new then interim AD rightly says enough is enough the kid is gone.

Speculation part 4 - The tag team of Brands and Deep pockets Bob get justifiably enraged that the $$$ he forked out to said Douche is flushed down the toilet with a zero return on investment, with the likelihood that all three Ferraris leave the garage. Then, like magic, double secret probation and a path to get back on the team next fall emerges from the chaos.

Money talks!

It's also common sense that despite what the NCAA Says, no booster or local business Nationwide will fork out big NIL dollars to any kid without the wink and the nod that the offer is tied to participating in a specific program. Sorry NCAA but this is the real world out here.

Speculation part 5 - maybe Bob goes back and renegotiates based upon the morals clause in contract having been breached :). In any case as a PSU fan I am torn. Part of me would like to see all three Ferarris there for at least a couple of years for no other reason than voyeristic sadism. Another part of me would like to see a spectacular implosion say next December, ensuring big Bob and Brands get screwed to the maximum extent in the process for hitching their wagon to that hot mess.

Then there is the don't wish Ill will upon others, and to be honest that is where I need to be. It remains a work in progress.

Last edited:
Is
Let's just have a moment of rampant unsubstantiated speculation.

Exhibit A - the jaggoff drives up in a brand new BMW and solicits getting a better offer from anyone who might be interested. What a Douche!

Speculation Part 1 - Lets assume for the moment his sports car form of male compensation wasn't a rental.

Speculation part 2 - Let's assume Bob wrote that NIL check and got him the car.

Speculation part 3 - So AJ implodes at the soldier salute, the new then interim AD rightly says enough is enough the kid is gone.

Speculation part 4 - The tag team of Brands and Deep pockets Bob get justifiably enraged that the $$$ he forked out to said Douche is flushed down the toilet with a zero return on investment, with the likelihood that all three Ferraris leave the garage. Then, like magic, double secret probation and a path to get back on the team next fall emerges from the chaos.

Money talks!

It's also common sense that despite what the NCAA Says, no booster or local business Nationwide will fork out big NIL dollars to any kid without the wink and the nod that the offer is tied to participating in a specific program. Sorry NCAA but this is the real world out here.

Speculation part 5 - maybe Bob goes back and renegotiates based upon the morals clause in contract having been breached :). In any case as a PSU fan I am torn. Part of me would like to see all three Ferarris there for at least a couple of years for no other reason than voyeristic sadism. Another part of me would like to see a spectacular implosion say next December, ensuring big Bob and Brands get screwed to the maximum extent in the process for hitching their wagon to that hot mess.

Then there is the don't wish I'll will upon others, and to be honest that is where I need to be. It remains a work in progress.

This looks like Fiat.

Who parties with proctologists??

3779eae1-4cab-4940-aaa3-7b1bd7bc4b1b_text.gif

The real question is how he gets to use their room as a non-athlete, non-student. If, ok when he does something stupid and hurts himself, somebody else or breaks something, then what?

They have a risk management department right?

Reactions: psu00
It is obvious he lifts and stretches and his weights are impressive, but does he drill, practice technique, work on mat endurance, balance and timing? He needs various partners helping him to become or maintain being a great wrestler. I dont think he is getting any of that and therefor will never be the wrestler he once was.

He also reminds me of Ben Stillers character White Goodman in Dodgeball. Can someone post the video or image of him at the end weighing 300 plus pounds over eating. Cause this is AJ in 5 years. Burned all bridges, overweight and living in a different reality

He also reminds me of Ben Stillers character White Goodman in Dodgeball. Can someone post the video or image of him at the end weighing 300 plus pounds over eating. Cause this is AJ in 5 years. Burned all bridges, overweight and living in a different reality
That's a great call. The Italian version of White Goodman. The sad part is White was make believe and AJ unbelievable.

Living in a van down by the river?

• Haha
Reactions: nerfstate
The guy that made NC a perennial top 5 team in the ACC turned around OK State? Some effect, but I'm sticking with the addition by subtraction angle.
Okie St Flo rankings last year vs this year
2023 2024
125 27 7 +20
133 4 3 +1
141 24 8 +16
149 16 23 -7
157 15 10 +5
165 23 3 +20
174 6 24 -18
184 16 2 +14
197 14 15 -1
285 26 9 +17

I get there are new guys in the lineup but 4 are freshman and 1 transfer (Olejnik). Scott is the big change they made and so far the results are a vast improvement.

I don't know about 5 years, but I suspect this could be him in a year or 2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT