ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari in Black and Gold

If I am the Iowa AD, it is a real easy decision, if the Ferrari's are in the facilities again, the Brands boys are terminated for cause. No way, I am dealing with the mess of that family after their display this weekend.
She should only make that decision after she installs bulletproof windows in her house.

Last edited:
If I am the Iowa AD, it is a real easy decision, if the Ferrari's are in the facilities again, the Brands boys are terminated for cause. No way, I am dealing with the mess of that family after their display this weekend.
If the Iowa ad does allow this to continue the university is lost straight up

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
Ok I missed it but can someone give me the cliff notes here? As I understand it, The 149 Ferrari asshole lost to their guy he was supposed to beat out and then shoved him? And the 197 Ferrari asshole won in overtime to the guy he's supposed to be handling easier, and then takes a couple swings at him, gets disqualified, loses, gets booed, and then does the splits and hurls multiple middle fingers at the IOWA FANS?

AND YOU HAWK FANS STILL WANT THESE PUNKS ON YOUR TEAM?

From what I've been reading, more Iowa fans want these punks off the team than the other way around...

Ferraris to Brands:

https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2Fce6ade73-d78c-4f28-a48a-0cfa4893d18b.gif

Mark Ironside, Iowa Wrestling’s non-too-bright color guy on the radio, actually was blaming this on Glazier - saying he started it.

Reactions: USPMAN
I can't see any way you keep this punk on your roster after this. If Brands doesn't kick him off the team, he loses all credibility he had with me.... which was very little in the first place.

Am I giving Mineo too much credit to think he talked the Ferraris (he seems pretty close to them and defends them a lot) into pretending to be interested in Iowa (who he is always bashing) just to stir up drama? Or am I a crazy conspiracy theorist?

Reactions: Cenosillicaphobia
Am I giving Mineo too much credit to think he talked the Ferraris (he seems pretty close to them and defends them a lot) into pretending to be interested in Iowa (who he is always bashing) just to stir up drama? Or am I a crazy conspiracy theorist?
I think its more about he and them all being Italian.

Reactions: Ski
So based on this weekends results, how many more points the Ferrari's will score for Iowa at the PSU duel, BigTen's and Nationals compared to current starters or existing wrestlers who beat them?

Not sure but just saying, maybe Ironbird needs to go back and recalculate his totals of the PSU/Iowa duel and Nationals.

Ironside is tired of losing too. Hes all in on the Ferarri boys as well.
But even if you shake the storyline all the way beyond disbelief...there is literally no chance for Iowa even with both of these punks wrestling at a level which they have no prayer of getting to in 2 months: the little punk lost to a ham and egger kid whose ceiling is probably 2-2 blood round and the bigger punk gassed and went to ot with a borderline 7th place-R12 guy.

It doesn't make sense why Brands is selling his soul and destroying the legitimacy of a storied program so instead of losing 150-65, he loses 140-80. Jesus Christ man get ahold of yourself Tom.

I think Turk is an ass, but I do believe he is on record as saying he does not want the Ferrari circus, well, probably the youngest one that supposedly not a circus member.
I’m hesitant to say that about Turk. Sure, he’s a rabid Hawk fan and he’s going to push back whenever we poke fun at the Hawks for their many obvious shortcomings. But switch the subject to politics and I think the fur would be flying among us PSU fans too. You can’t really hold it against Turk for being loyal to his favorite team.

Ok I missed it but can someone give me the cliff notes here? As I understand it, The 149 Ferrari asshole lost to their guy he was supposed to beat out and then shoved him? And the 197 Ferrari asshole won in overtime to the guy he's supposed to be handling easier, and then takes a couple swings at him, gets disqualified, loses, gets booed, and then does the splits and hurls multiple middle fingers at the IOWA FANS?

AND YOU HAWK FANS STILL WANT THESE PUNKS ON YOUR TEAM?

From what I've been reading, more Iowa fans want these punks off the team than the other way around...
After this there's no way Brands can keep AJ. Dump AJ and put the Ferrari's on a zero tolerance policy. Brands has lost control of the Asylum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT