ADVERTISEMENT

FC/OT: Uh-oh - Urban Meyer is trending…I see some ‘health conditions’ in his near future…

I’m scoring this alternate angle as incidental contact. It’s a dark bar with loud music and lots of movement. For the sake of safety, you really do need to use your hands to feel your way around the place.
Yeah maybe if you’re Stevie “Wander”

• Haha
Reactions: republion
Urban Meyer likes getting hammered with college kids.

Him and his wife have to be swingers or something. This happened all the time when he was at Florida.
She sure did enjoy the football players at Florida and O$U.

Carefully deliberately orchestrated incident intended to get him fired so he can take the USC job. The young lady in the video is actually a friend of the family.
I'd believe it, but do you have any supporting detail to make that suggestion?

Word out of Jacksonville is there are active behind closed doors discussions regarding UM violating morals clause... he may very well have coached last game in NFL
So Jacksonville doesn’t have to pay him to fire him and Urban doesn’t have to pay the buyout. Seems like a win / win.

Word out of Jacksonville is there are active behind closed doors discussions regarding UM violating morals clause... he may very well have coached last game in NFL
Not attacking you (the messenger), but the idea of UM "violating a morals clause" - OMG - how funny and ridiculous. During any given week, I am sure half the NFL players are doing things far more "morally offensive" than having some chick shake her booty in front of them at a bar while they are enjoying a couple of cocktails.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
Not attacking you (the messenger), but the idea of UM "violating a morals clause" - OMG - how funny and ridiculous. During any given week, I am sure half the NFL players are doing things far more "morally offensive" than having some chick shake her booty in front of them at a bar while they are enjoying a couple of cocktails.
I'm with you... sounds weird to me too. Just passing along what was reported on the air this morning. I wouldn't put it past UM that the whole thing was staged to give him an exit from the job without "quitting".

Maybe he was just scratching an itch for her. He stayed in Ohio to visit the grandkids after all.
Very strange that he didn’t fly back to Jacksonville with the team after Thursday night game in Cincy.

Not sure if this has been said, but at one point in time weren't we excited that UM was going to be JoePa's successor? Thank goodness that didn't happen that he would have brought his shitshow to PSU.

Outside of the money, Tyler Bowen has to be rethinking his choice to join Urban.

Reactions: BBrown

Must be one hell of a shock to him that his superiors aren’t blindly covering for him. Not that a public reprimand isn’t “covering” but he’s probably used to radio silence from ADs

Must be one hell of a shock to him that his superiors aren’t blindly covering for him. Not that a public reprimand isn’t “covering” but he’s probably used to radio silence from ADs
if by "radio silence" you mean covering up his past escapades then yes. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: nittanyfan333

That's a good point I hadn't considered....this is the first time in a long time he isn't the most powerful person in the organization.

Reactions: odshowtime
Guys, I get it that most here hate Urbs....but this is professional football. What happened to Bob Kraft who was on tape getting a happy ending from what was probably an undocumented immigrant?
So he brushed against a young lady? Let Shelly deal with it if she has a problem. Now if he were still coaching in college.....IMO a different story.

I would still take Urbs over Franklin in a heartbeat, fingering buttholes or not! Dude is surpassed by only Saban in terms of building powerhouses. I want multiple natties…we are still waiting for a playoff appearance with JF.

I would still take Urbs over Franklin in a heartbeat, fingering buttholes or not! Dude is surpassed by only Saban in terms of building powerhouses. I want multiple natties…we are still waiting for a playoff appearance with JF.
In my best John Madden voice, “Here’s a guy who only cares about winning, character of the program be damned!”

Yep, winning is everything in college. No teaching, mentoring or being a role model for 18,19 year old student athletes necessary.

If he was 4-0 the owner would be sticking his tongue in Urban's ear. This is a rich SOB who thought Urban would wave a magic wand and produce a superbowl contender over night. It might be buyer's remorse on both sides of the contract. Who knows?

Outside of the money, Tyler Bowen has to be rethinking his choice to join Urban.
Why? Nothing wrong with having NFL experience on your resume. I don't think he would have any problem finding a college job similar to what he had at PSU if things don't work out.

Reactions: step.eng69
"I want multiple natties" LOL you are an elite fanboy.

Reactions: step.eng69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT