ADVERTISEMENT

FC/OT: Uh-oh - Urban Meyer is trending…I see some ‘health conditions’ in his near future…

Urbs has a co-ed addiction...always has always will!!! A leopard doesn’t change his spots!!

Urban Meyer lapdance video. Apparently this happened over the weekend. I wonder how this will go over.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: Lion8286
She looks to be.
she-really-do-great-success.gif

Reactions: nits74
He doesn't seem like a dumb guy so you have to know there are probable 10 people filming you at any given time given how well know he is and he is at his bar in Ohio - seems incredible stupid to put yourself in that position as a married guy and head coach of an NFL Team.

Apparently Urban owns this bar or club that the video was taken. Shouldn't he have a private room for occasions like this? Im guessing thats partly why he owns the place.

She’s clearly the aggressor, and he’s blocking serious contact with his hands. He knows she has feelings, so he didn’t want to push her away altogether.

Damn, I should have been a lawyer.
You forgot that he is a man of faith. New meaning to the He has Risen mantra.

• Haha
Reactions: uscgPSU
Urbs has a co-ed addiction...always has always will!!! A leopard doesn’t change his spots!!

My old girlfriend used to say that about me.
Boy, at a few past Blue-White when the weather is nice, when the co-Ed’s flock to the bleachers, I do some serious rubbernecking. Like being at the beach on a hot day.

Wife will remind me I’ll be going to lockup one of these days.

Coach Myers, this is not a good look

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that looks like a different woman than the one who was grinding on him.

Sexual/indecent assault caught on tape. Are charges pending?? Nah, not in Ohio. Let's wait and see what the NFL thinks.
Well, was it before or after she twerked on his crotch? And this is where it all goes legally...when does a person have a green light? Does twerking in a man's crotch automatically allow him to grope?

In my day, if she didn't say know and/or slap him, all is good. Maybe you get a one-time grope but the first grope is not illegal?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT