ADVERTISEMENT

FC/OT: Former tOSU coach Zach Smith spilling the tea about Tom Herman on twitter...

dailybuck:

bjoJqpl.gif

What he is saying could shine a bad light on OSU so dailybuck knows that he’s lying.

Numerous Black teammates who were witnesses have said it was a crock, such as Johnnie Dixon and Austin Mack. They as well as Tate Martell would know what happened. They are who I believe. Easy to believe them and by logical deduction disbelieve a father who apparently has had little involvement in his son's life recently.

McMurphy is a pos as evidenced by his past modification of facebook posts without attribution. Zach Smith who worked directly under Tom Herman (offensive coordinator) goes after Herman (with no encouragement from Meyer or OSU) for cheating on his wife, and the next day the pos publishes this crap.

If Herman really was cheating on his wife, it would really hurt him at Texas. McMurphy is protecting his meal ticket (in clicks and publicity) in Courtney Smith and her very good friend, Michelle Herman.

I’m just wondering in this case what is the father’s reason to lie?

Any number or reasons. He could be an ahole. He could be exacting revenge against his former wife and son for cutting him out of family relations. He could be a jerk who simply likes publicity.

In some ways, it doesn't matter because the witnesses who were there totally refute his claim.

Any number or reasons. He could be an ahole. He could be exacting revenge against his former wife and son for cutting him out of family relations. He could be a jerk who simply likes publicity.
The most obvious answer is usually the right one though which is he isn’t lying. He’s not getting any money to keep quiet or just say no comment. Kind of funny the mother got a job at the CLEVELAND Clinic in Florida after getting fired and losing her nursing license for stealing from an old couple. There’s more smoke here than the Hindenburg disaster.

The most obvious answer is usually the right one though which is he isn’t lying. ... Kind of funny the mother got a job at the CLEVELAND Clinic in Florida after getting fired and losing her nursing license for stealing from an old couple. There’s more smoke here than the Hindenburg disaster.

You should follow your own logic. The most obvious answer from witnesses who were there is that nothing happened. Also, the Cleveland Clinic has virtually no presence in Columbus and almost certainly is a competitor with large Columbus medical organizations. No reason to think OSU could influence the Clinic.

It does seem to have a large Florida presence. I know they are in Collier County FLA. (Naples) as well as where Grimes' mother worked. If you are looking for an institution that could influence the Clinic to hire the mother, you should be looking at the Univ. of Fla.

Numerous Black teammates who were witnesses have said it was a crock, such as Johnnie Dixon and Austin Mack. They as well as Tate Martell would know what happened. They are who I believe. Easy to believe them and by logical deduction disbelieve a father who apparently has had little involvement in his son's life recently.

McMurphy is a pos as evidenced by his past modification of facebook posts without attribution. Zach Smith who worked directly under Tom Herman (offensive coordinator) goes after Herman (with no encouragement from Meyer or OSU) for cheating on his wife, and the next day the pos publishes this crap.

If Herman really was cheating on his wife, it would really hurt him at Texas. McMurphy is protecting his meal ticket (in clicks and publicity) in Courtney Smith and her very good friend, Michelle Herman.

Right on cue. Good to have you back attempting to convince people who really don’t give a crap what’s happening. You are a predictable OSU shill.

You are a predictable OSU shill.

Only an uninformed OSU hater like you would refer to someone relying on evidence from those who were there as a shill.

From Johnie Dixon: "I witness the whole altercation and this didn’t happen.. You think a group of African American young men will sit there and let something like this happen? Say what you want but this isn’t true at all."

From Austin Mack: "Wow... so you really think a room filled with Black athletes would still be apart of this University if any racial slurs were used to degrade another Black man!! Every one of us Wide Outs we’re right there and saw the whole thing."

From Paris Campbell: "There’s no way that anyone would believe this. NO WAY. This lie is just out of hand. I was present during the entire altercation and what’s said in this article NEVER HAPPENED. I can guarantee it. Crazy how social media gives people platforms just to spread nonsense."

Pathetic that someone affiliated with a university whose coach was unjustly smeared with rumors would support the same thing here.

Only an uninformed OSU hater like you would refer to someone relying on evidence from those who were there as a shill.

From Johnie Dixon: "I witness the whole altercation and this didn’t happen.. You think a group of African American young men will sit there and let something like this happen? Say what you want but this isn’t true at all."

From Austin Mack: "Wow... so you really think a room filled with Black athletes would still be apart of this University if any racial slurs were used to degrade another Black man!! Every one of us Wide Outs we’re right there and saw the whole thing."

From Paris Campbell: "There’s no way that anyone would believe this. NO WAY. This lie is just out of hand. I was present during the entire altercation and what’s said in this article NEVER HAPPENED. I can guarantee it. Crazy how social media gives people platforms just to spread nonsense."

Pathetic that someone affiliated with a university whose coach was unjustly smeared with rumors would support the same thing here.

pavlovdog.jpg

You respond every time.

You repeat your ignorance every time and are proud of it. Last response by me unless somehow a rational thought escapes the mush that serves as your brain.

Here is the best part about your ridiculousness. If Herman was still a coach at OSU you would be denouncing Smith as an unreliable wife-beater without proof that Herman was snorting coke off of a stripper’s boobs in a strip joint. You’d be saying he has an agenda and St. Tom should be able to maintain his shiny halo because the agenda -driven former coach is not trustworthy.
And you know this is true.

Reactions: 91Joe95 and AvgUser
Here is the best part about your ridiculousness. If Herman was still a coach at OSU you would be denouncing Smith as an unreliable wife-beater without proof that Herman was snorting coke off of a stripper’s boobs in a strip joint.

Totally made up crap. You have no idea what I think, but you are such a fraud, you make it up. Pathetic embarrassment to any university. You don't give a crap about facts or fairness. Just spear someone with no basis whatsoever.

Also, again you are so stupid that you consider it "ridiculousness" to quote witnesses.

Totally made up crap. You have no idea what I think, but you are such a fraud, you make it up. Pathetic embarrassment to any university.

I know exactly what you think. You think OSU people do no wrong. You think Zach Smith didn’t beat his wife because it might harm the image of OSU. You think anything is justifiable as long as OSU wins.

I know exactly what you think. You think OSU people do no wrong. You think Zach Smith didn’t beat his wife because it might harm the image of OSU. You think anything is justifiable as long as OSU wins.

More proof of total crap. You are an embarrassment to the human race. Keep it up, I will keep this interchange as an example of how stupid and mean-spirited football message posters can be. Don't let facts get in the way of your ignorant hate.

More proof of total crap. You are an embarrassment to the human race. Keep it up, I will keep this interchange as an example of how stupid and mean-spirited football message posters can be. Don't let facts get in the way of your ignorant hate.
pavlovdog.jpg

You write a few sentences and your remarks are so stupid that you have to result to the same pictures you have posted before. The more you post anything, other than pictures, the stupider you are proven to be. Do you have any more stupid remarks or are you stuck on the same 6th grade pictures.?

You write a few sentences and your remarks are so stupid that you have to result to the same pictures you have posted before. The more you post anything, other than pictures, the stupider you are proven to be. Do you have any more stupid remarks or are you stuck on the same 6th grade pictures.

pavlovdog.jpg

Do you understand why I keep putting that image in here? I’m going for a walk, I’ll give you some time to think about it and will respond when I get back. I know you will respond.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Hahah. My bad. But do you really still think he didn’t? This dude is a freakin nut and you were on here defending him and blasting his wife. Just wondered if you still feel that way.

I don't know. The evidence is mixed and Courtney Smith's mother didn't believe her. The Powell police records will be released in several weeks, which should shed a lot of light on the situation. If UM intervened to protect Smith with the Powell PD, UM should be fired.

This thread is about whether ZS used the N-word. All of the witnesses there dispute it. Will not go into the CS issue anymore here. There are many past threads dealing with it, and if you wish to restart them you can.

I don't know. The evidence is mixed and Courtney Smith's mother didn't believe her. The Powell police records will be released in several weeks, which should shed a lot of light on the situation. If UM intervened to protect Smith with the Powell PD, UM should be fired.

This thread is about whether ZS used the N-word. All of the witnesses there dispute it. Will not go into the CS issue anymore here. There are many past threads dealing with it, and if you wish to restart them you can.
Fair answer. I was on the fence at first, but the more this dude talks, the worse he looks. Total nut job.

Fair answer. I was on the fence at first, but the more this dude talks, the worse he looks. Total nut job.

Everyone at OSU agrees he is a nut job. 3 or 4 years ago, he sent out juvenile tweets that irritated a lot of the fanbase. The receivers under him were the worst performing group at OSU, and he was the lowest paid assistant coach. All of this doesn't mean that UM committed a firable offense in using bad judgment to keep on his mentor's grandson.

Trevon Grimes just liked a tweet saying that his mother was fired because of Brett McMurphy story.

Hahah. My bad. But do you really still think he didn’t? This dude is a freakin nut and you were on here defending him and blasting his wife. Just wondered if you still feel that way.

I remember that.

Fact: Zach Smith has demonstrated a total lack of self control, making the related accusations potentially credible.

Fact: Zach Smith has demonstrated a total lack of self control, making the related accusations potentially credible.
I think patience is in order. If Smith has photos, as he claims, bring them. Seems to me he is making them squirm or, perhaps, is looking for some kind of extortion pay off....or, he has no photos. If he has the goods, produce it. If not, quit yapping your mouth. I am not paying any more attention to it until he produces the photos.

Yes, because you have no facts or brains.

Nope. Because you respond every time even though every person on here can see that I am just trying to goad you into a nonsensical back and forth. Just like Pavlov’s dog drooling when the bell rings, you respond every time.
Let me ask you an honest question: Do you see any reason current players would deny this story?

Do you see any reason current players would deny this story?

Theoretically, yes. Practically, no. These players are proud talented people who could play elsewhere. Don't think they would tolerate it, just as they said.

Let me ask you this. If ZS was a bigot and used the N word, don't you think it would get out and black players would not sign with OSU.

Also, UM needs Black players to win. As a practical matter, would he keep a bigot on his staff?

Theoretically, yes. Practically, no. These players are proud talented people who could play elsewhere. Don't think they would tolerate it, just as they said.

Let me ask you this. If ZS was a bigot and used the N word, don't you think it would get out and black players would not sign with OSU.

Also, UM needs Black players to win. As a practical matter, would he keep a bigot on his staff?

I agree with you....wouldn't take long for him to be gone and players to quit coming if he was running around calling them the n word. Having said that, siding with Smith isn't a walk in the park either. His comments are pretty damning for tOSU football in and of themselves.

Who to believe? Pick your poison.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT