ADVERTISEMENT

FC/OT: Former tOSU coach Zach Smith spilling the tea about Tom Herman on twitter...

Zach Smith needs serious help, which is an understatement to be sure.

Well, he hasn’t dropped the bomb on Urby yet, although may be saving it as leverage to save his behind from OSU’s minions in the future.
He may be using this as a demonstration of what will happen to tOSU and Urban if they don’t give him money to shut up.

Reactions: ST8FAN
Well, he hasn’t dropped the bomb on Urby yet, although may be saving it as leverage to save his behind from OSU’s minions in the future.
He may be using this as a demonstration of what will happen to tOSU and Urban if they don’t give him money to shut up.
I am sure of that. I don’t buy the insanity or alcohol induced tweeting argument and feel this is a financial move to squeeze dollars out of osu. He probably has them crapping their pants right now because they have a path into the playoffs and don’t want a controversy ruining that opportunity. I am sure somebody connected to OSU will indirectly funnel this guy the $ he wants.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Michigan fans and particularly their big donors are likely to pay a very high price per copy

Michigan fans are jealous. All they get to see is this.....

635691141329488142-shirtharbaugh.jpg

I am sure of that. I don’t buy the insanity or alcohol induced tweeting argument and feel this is a financial move to squeeze dollars out of osu. He probably has them crapping their pants right now because they have a path into the playoffs and don’t want a controversy ruining that opportunity. I am sure somebody connected to OSU will indirectly funnel this guy the $ he wants.
Problem is, it is a big number. This tool is unemployable. How much you gotta pay him per year? 200k? For 30 years? Ouch.

If I followed that “twittering” correctly......
It wasn’t just “Coach”, it was Herman AND His Wife both doing blow off of the Hooker’s chest.

That is significantly more “interesting” :)

Who knows what’s what, and what the real scoop is behind all this stuff circling around Smith and his world...... but all in all it’s a wonder how anyone involved gets any work done. :)

Who doesn't take their wife to the strip club?

Zach Smith needs serious help, which is an understatement to be sure.
It appears that Zack Smith is claiming it was Herman and his wife who got the evidence against Smith and gave it to reporters. The motivation was to take down tOSU and Myer who have been recruiting really well in TX the last couple of years.

Smith is saying he suspected the evidence was coming from Herman's wife and just verified it this weekend. As such, the twitter bombs against Herman and his wife. Smith also claiming he has physical evidence (photos and texts).

Is that about correct?

If I followed that “twittering” correctly......
It wasn’t just “Coach”, it was Herman AND His Wife both doing blow off of the Hooker’s chest.

That is significantly more “interesting” :)

Who knows what’s what, and what the real scoop is behind all this stuff circling around Smith and his world...... but all in all it’s a wonder how anyone involved gets any work done. :)
I’m confused. I thought Smith was describing a PSU BOT event. Was Herman a Governor appointee?

Reactions: 91Joe95
Dear Zach....please keep the TWEETS coming....but lest we forget that Saint Urban also cheated on his wife?

You just make payments until Urby is gone then you let the guy spill his beans and nobody will care.
Lots and lots of speculation that Urbs is gone after the season. He and the AD are at each other's throats as the AD threw Urbs under the bus during the Zack debacle. AD was sucking up to the Pres who wanted to fire Urbs.

Some believe that the "tumor" thing is just an excuse....either to fire him without public challenge or to allow him to save face. Talk of the Ravens Harbaugh or promoting Day (who filled in for Urbs but has no HC experience).

He actually said that (never working as a coach again) in one of his tweets....
I'd like to be the HR person that does a background check on him for any company responsible for ANYTHING at all. I really don't think he understands how the real world works and that is a tough look for any employer to hire.

Lots and lots of speculation that Urbs is gone after the season. He and the AD are at each other's throats as the AD threw Urbs under the bus during the Zack debacle. AD was sucking up to the Pres who wanted to fire Urbs.

Some believe that the "tumor" thing is just an excuse....either to fire him without public challenge or to allow him to save face. Talk of the Ravens Harbaugh or promoting Day (who filled in for Urbs but has no HC experience).
Could you imagine two Harbaugh’s coaching against each other in the so called big game... BTN would run that story nonstop all year long.

Reactions: uscgPSU
Has herman, or someone speaking on his behalf, released a statement?

Smith has not only burned any bridges for future employment, he's blown them up. I sincerely hope those closest to him get him some professional help. He obviously is extremely vindictive and off balance and appears to be a prime candidate for self harm. He knows he's lost everything at this point and is in a self destructive mode. The guy needs help.

Reactions: NedFromYork
So Courtney told Urbs wife and Tom Herman’s wife told Urbs wife, but Urbs wife didn’t tell Urb....right.

I thought Courtney told Urbs wife. But now it’s she told Herman’s wife who told Shelly who didn’t tell Urds but told Courtney and Zach followed along the whole time. This is like high school all over again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT