ADVERTISEMENT

FC/OT: Former tOSU coach Zach Smith spilling the tea about Tom Herman on twitter...

Quote from the father. He would never lie or abuse women. Ignore the witnesses who were actually there.

Welcome to the America. The one alleged Sandusky victim, that PSU was made aware of and reported outside the university, is on the record saying nothing happened in the Penn State showers.

Numerous Black teammates who were witnesses have said it was a crock, such as Johnnie Dixon and Austin Mack. They as well as Tate Martell would know what happened. They are who I believe.

So these players are witnesses to something not happening. You really want to put all of your eggs in that basket?

Story over. Trevon Grimes liked Tate Martell tweet saying story was "100% false." https://thespun.com/big-ten/ohio-st...evon-grimes-responds-to-brett-mcmurphy-report

That's so cute... you think the story is over when it's been proven false, and not when the media is done milking it for ratings.

Panda "So these players are witnesses to something not happening. You really want to put all of your eggs in that basket?"

Dumbo. There was an argument. The n-word wasn't used. It must take a real strong effort to be so stupid.

Panda "So these players are witnesses to something not happening. You really want to put all of your eggs in that basket?"

Dumbo. There was an argument. The n-word wasn't used. It must take a real strong effort to be so stupid.

So there has only ever been one argument and all those players were there for that one argument, and you and all those players know this how?

Reactions: Connorpozlee
Ironically heading from Chicagoland to Austin this Fri - Sun to visit my Mom (91), my brother and hopefully 2 of my 3 nieces - nephews.

Will see if I can learn anything more about Mrs. H! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 91Joe95
mentioning women but not posting the pics!! (Courtney Smith and her good friend, Tom Herman's wife.)
I figure any wife going to a strip club with her husband and doing some coke off a strippers tits cant be all bad!!
I figured that may have been what you were referring to. But since those flags could have been thrown so many times over the last several months of this ordeal, I thought you may have been throwing the flag for the level of absurdity this whole fiasco has reached. So I wondered...

Zach Smith is a quack. And McMurphy seems he could use a bit more fact-checking and witness credibility-testing before he breaks a story. And I guess folks could be posting pics of the women involved—with bonus points for anything corroborating or refuting these crazy stories.

The report said he got up in his face and called him a bitch as N. Don't you think it is entirely possible that other people just didn't hear what he said. Most people rarely see what starts an argument. They only notice when the argument escalates.

What about other verifiable events surrounding the incident. Did the dad book a flight to get up their in a few days? Did he in fact cancel that flight and book another for the next morning? If those are the facts, that would indicate some sort of an emergency that required his immediate presence. What about the other guy in the story who accompanied the dad to OSU. He verified what the dad said? Is he also a liar?

Reactions: pandaczar12
The report said he got up in his face and called him a bitch as N. Don't you think it is entirely possible that other people just didn't hear what he said. Most people rarely see what starts an argument. They only notice when the argument escalates.

What about other verifiable events surrounding the incident. Did the dad book a flight to get up their in a few days? Did he in fact cancel that flight and book another for the next morning? If those are the facts, that would indicate some sort of an emergency that required his immediate presence. What about the other guy in the story who accompanied the dad to OSU. He verified what the dad said? Is he also a liar?
Well the mother and son both said the son hadn’t talked to the father in two years, but the phone records show otherwise. They show two phone calls from the son to the father on the days the father said they happened....but I guess that was some extreme technological trick that the father was smart enough to use to just make it look that way.

Yes, he is also a liar. Everybody that makes statements that do not support the continued success of the Ohio State football program is a liar.

wait a minute here, I am throwing the flag!!

mentioning women but not posting the pics!! (Courtney Smith and her good friend, Tom Herman's wife.)
I figure any wife going to a strip club with her husband and doing some coke off a strippers tits cant be all bad!!
Here, I’ll pick up the flag. I’d snort a couple of “fatties” off of her tits, even if they were fake!!
Tom_Herman_wife_Michelle_Herman-2.jpg

Then, I would go “full barnyard” on the gal! ;)

That was my first thought, there had to be plenty of conversations and perhaps the "n" word was used at a time when there was no one else around

But isn’t dailybuck ALWAYS around and privy to EVERY SINGLE CONVERSATION?

You’d think so....except not sure how he could do that since he likes to post 100s of times here.

You have to feel sorry for all the other Boards, they don’t have the opportunity to be educated on t(REAL)OSU by 777 like this Board.

Guess Urby just made that quick trip to FL to work on his tan.....he does look a little pale most of the time.

It has been somewhat interesting reading through the six pages of this thread. A thread that helps illustrate in places the lunacy of the Buckeye fanbase with unhinged responses to Penn Staters posted by dailysuck, or something like that, trying to argue that the whole story by McMurphy is a lot about nothing. I don’t know why people from other schools’ boards come here to spew their garbage to another fanbase, because it just makes them look like crazed imbeciles, and the heretofore mentioned poster just confirms what most around the country think about the majority of the Buckeye fanbase.

I agree that McMurphy is for some reason on a mission to bring down Urby and duhOSU football and maybe is making some things up to see if they stick. I feel the real story is somewhere in between what McMurphy wrote and what the Buckeye poster has stated on the board (OSU football is a totally innocent program that has been unfairly picked on). However, the Buckeye poster was not a good debater as he always resorted to calling the Penn State posters names in his replies. A weak debater does not call his adversaries names, unless he has run out of real facts to back up his side of the argument. That tells me the so called evidence he promotes as proving the OSU football program is innocent is deficient, not strong or compelling.

I find it very fishy that Urby and some minions had to spend $20K to go down to Florida on an emergent basis to “speak” to the former player in question. This was more likely a negotiation. As in, “you don’t speak bad about what happened at OSU and we will use our influence to get you to play at UF without having to sit out a year.” Suddenly there is a hardship case created with a fake grade 4 cancer diagnosis concocted to allow the kid to have his year waiting period waived. Don’t forget that Gene Smith has major influence with the NCAA as an insider and Urby still knows the right people down in Gainesville. Now this is pure conjecture on my part, but the puzzle pieces appear to fit. The NCAA can’t investigate the cancer diagnosis because of HIPAA.

Both of the kids’ parents also seem like unsavory characters. There is no way a healthcare worker commits felony theft on one of their patients and ever becomes employed in the healthcare field, especially by an institution like the Cleveland Clinic. Something was covered up or facilitated in some way to get this woman employed.

It has been somewhat interesting reading through the six pages of this thread. A thread that helps illustrate in places the lunacy of the Buckeye fanbase with unhinged responses to Penn Staters posted by dailysuck, or something like that, trying to argue that the whole story by McMurphy is a lot about nothing. I don’t know why people from other schools’ boards come here to spew their garbage to another fanbase, because it just makes them look like crazed imbeciles, and the heretofore mentioned poster just confirms what most around the country think about the majority of the Buckeye fanbase.

I agree that McMurphy is for some reason on a mission to bring down Urby and duhOSU football and maybe is making some things up to see if they stick. I feel the real story is somewhere in between what McMurphy wrote and what the Buckeye poster has stated on the board (OSU football is a totally innocent program that has been unfairly picked on). However, the Buckeye poster was not a good debater as he always resorted to calling the Penn State posters names in his replies. A weak debater does not call his adversaries names, unless he has run out of real facts to back up his side of the argument. That tells me the so called evidence he promotes as proving the OSU football program is innocent is deficient, not strong or compelling.

I find it very fishy that Urby and some minions had to spend $20K to go down to Florida on an emergent basis to “speak” to the former player in question. This was more likely a negotiation. As in, “you don’t speak bad about what happened at OSU and we will use our influence to get you to play at UF without having to sit out a year.” Suddenly there is a hardship case created with a fake grade 4 cancer diagnosis concocted to allow the kid to have his year waiting period waived. Don’t forget that Gene Smith has major influence with the NCAA as an insider and Urby still knows the right people down in Gainesville. Now this is pure conjecture on my part, but the puzzle pieces appear to fit. The NCAA can’t investigate the cancer diagnosis because of HIPAA.

Both of the kids’ parents also seem like unsavory characters. There is no way a healthcare worker commits felony theft on one of their patients and ever becomes employed in the healthcare field, especially by an institution like the Cleveland Clinic. Something was covered up or facilitated in some way to get this woman employed.
My understanding is Mom has been dismissed from her job, after this story broke. If this is true, its likely her recent employer didn't do a complete back round check.

In all fairness, McMurphy did print both sides of the story as well as the inconsistencies on both sides. I wish the reporting on the Sandusky situation would have been half that balanced. If he was out to get OSU, he wouldn’t have printed the background of the father, the story the mother was telling, or anything else that second guessed the story.

Well the mother and son both said the son hadn’t talked to the father in two years, but the phone records show otherwise. They show two phone calls from the son to the father on the days the father said they happened....but I guess that was some extreme technological trick that the father was smart enough to use to just make it look that way.

Probably called Urban’s phone cleaner.

But isn’t dailybuck ALWAYS around and privy to EVERY SINGLE CONVERSATION?

You’d think so....except not sure how he could do that since he likes to post 100s of times here.

You have to feel sorry for all the other Boards, they don’t have the opportunity to be educated on t(REAL)OSU by 777 like this Board.

Guess Urby just made that quick trip to FL to work on his tan.....he does look a little pale most of the time.
Perhaps URBS was hooking up with 1 or 2 of his Gator coeds he hurridly left behind.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
Nice work Big 0. Quite simply, OUTSTANDING! Thanks.

Numerous factual mistakes and mistakes of logic.

1. "Big O": References "dailysuck" in first para and then later states: "A weak debater does not call his adversaries names unless he has run out of real facts to back up his side of the argument.." Superlative logic and consistency by "Big O" here.

2. Big O: "The NCAA can’t investigate the cancer diagnosis because of HIPAA" Wrong, the NCAA can tell Grimes that it would only grant an exemption of the 1-year-sit out rule, if Leah Grimes waived her HIPAA rights. Thus, it could investigate her medical condition. All sorts of rights, including the right of criminal defendants to a right to a trial by jury are waived all of the time. Almost certainly the NCAA demanded and received her medical records. Otherwise anyone could make an unsupported medical assertion and apply for an exemption.

3. Pandaczar12 "So there has only ever been one argument and all those players were there for that one argument, and you and all those players know this how?"

One reason was that the phrase "an altercation" or "the altercation" in reference to an incident at practice was used in the Stadium Watch report and the word "altercation" was used there 12 times. It was clear from the article that there was one altercation at practice where there was a dispute as to whether the n-word was used. I hope I don't have to tell you that a football practice occurs with multiple players present who can observe and hear what happens at the practice.

4. Would note that in post 188 I referenced T Grimes liking Tate Martell's tweet which stated that the story was "100% false" and that "Grimes was his best friend." The content of this statement was not mentioned once since then. Instead we have people speculating about a fake medical diagnosis and a $20,000 trip to Florida. (nickels and dimes in terms of recruiting. The obvious explanation is that OSU wanted to keep Grimes and wanted to talk to his family to see if there was a practical way for him to play at OSU. The best source of whether there was such an incident, is Grimes himself, and he says it never occurred.

For those of you not cognizant of the obvious, Grimes liking the tweet means he agrees that the allegations 100% false and that Martell is his very good friend. Even if somehow all the references to the incident occurring at practice were wrong, if somehow such an incident had occurred and no one heard the word, he would certainly have told his very good friend Martell about it.

Last edited:

1. "Big O": References "dailysuck" in first para and then later states: "A weak debater does not call his adversaries names." Superlative logic and consistency by "Big O" here.

2. Big O: "The NCAA can’t investigate the cancer diagnosis because of HIPAA" Wrong, the NCAA can tell Grimes that it would only grant an exemption of the 1-year-sit out rule, if Leah Grimes waived her HIPAA rights. Thus, it could investigate her medical condition. All sorts of rights, including the right of criminal defendants to a right to a trial by jury are waived all of the time. Almost certainly the NCAA demanded and received her medical records. Otherwise anyone could make an unsupported medical assertion and apply for an exemption.

3. Pandaczar12 "So there has only ever been one argument and all those players were there for that one argument, and you and all those players know this how?"

One reason was that the phrase "an altercation" or "the altercation" in reference to an incident at practice was used in the Stadium Watch report and the word "altercation" was used there 12 times. It was clear from the article that there was one altercation at practice where there was a dispute as to whether the n-word was used. I hope I don't have to tell you that a football practice occurs with multiple players present who can observe and hear what happens at the practice.

4. Would note that in post 188 I referenced T Grimes liking Tate Martell's tweet which stated that the story was "100% false" and that "Grimes was his best friend." The content of this statement was not mentioned once since then. Instead we have people speculating about a fake medical diagnosis and a $20,000 trip to Florida. (nickels and dimes in terms of recruiting. The obvious explanation is that OSU wanted to keep Grimes and wanted to talk to his family to see if there was a practical way for him to play at OSU. The best source of whether there was such an incident, is Grimes himself, and he says it never occurred.

For those of you not cognizant of the obvious, Grimes liking the tweet means he agrees that the allegations 100% false and that Martell is his very good friend. Even if somehow all the references to the incident occurring at practice were wrong, if somehow such an incident had occurred and no one heard the word, he would certainly have told his very good friend Martell about it.
I liked a tweet that said you blow dogs in the park for quarters on Sunday. Just sayin.

It took you a few days to come up with this mess? So essentially you don't know, you just assume based on the wording and your own buckeye bias. Got it. You also should look up the definition of word before you put all your eggs in that basket. An altercation is just a fancy word for argument.

I hope I don't have to tell you that football practice involves a bunch of young men hitting each other, and there has probably been more than 1 "altercation". (unless you ask Urban, he probably doesn't remember anyone getting hit) Plus, the article never once says "during" practice, it says it happened "at practice". That could have been before, during, or after. Hell, it could have even occurred near practice, but not around a bunch of people. To help you understand, consider this example... "I went to the game last weekend in Columbus, and someone spit on me." Did that happen before, during, after, or the most likely answer... all three? Where did it happen, in the parking lots, walking to the venue, or sitting in the stands, or the most likely answer... all three?

1. "Big O": References "dailysuck" in first para and then later states: "A weak debater does not call his adversaries names unless he has run out of real facts to back up his side of the argument.." Superlative logic and consistency by "Big O" here.

Wow, are you tired from all that twisting and spinning? You would be better off to just say you think this is false because you’re a Buckeye fan....that’s about the same thing as everything else you wrote. You were also on here defending Urbs and discrediting Zach Smith’s wife. Keep breathing in the smoke and saying there’s no fire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT