ADVERTISEMENT

FC/OT: Former tOSU coach Zach Smith spilling the tea about Tom Herman on twitter...

Snitches, snitches, yada, yada, yada...
I don't usually read Twitter, but some of the comments and replies are pretty good. Some of Zach Smiths "coaching friends" really need to start counseling him on how he is projecting himself. Maybe one of his kids can educate him. Maye Uncle Urban can offer one last STFU Zach.

This is not a good look either... Yikessss

Brett McMurphy is really exposing these guys :eek:

https://watchstadium.com/news/the-s...ansfer-from-ohio-state-to-florida-11-13-2018/
This could get interesting as several black WR players (Dixon, Mack, Campbell....) chimed in and said they were there and nothing like this occurred and noted that they would never put up with those kind of charges. It sounds like McMurphy wants to take Urban/OSU down and is going to dig up anything he can.

This could get interesting as several black WR players (Dixon, Mack, Campbell....) chimed in and said they were there and nothing like this occurred and noted that they would never put up with those kind of charges. It sounds like McMurphy wants to take Urban/OSU down and is going to dig up anything he can.
What did the black WR players say about Grimes' mom's (apparently fake) stage IV cancer?

That part of this is very odd. So, the kid has some sort of run-in with Zach and decides he is out. OK, happens all the time at lots of schools, BUT, since there is something sensitive about either Zach or his interactions with this kid, OSU needs to make a deal whereby there is an innocent reason why he can go to Fla and not miss a year???? Very odd.

Reactions: step.eng69
What did the black WR players say about Grimes' mom's (apparently fake) stage IV cancer?

That part of this is very odd. So, the kid has some sort of run-in with Zach and decides he is out. OK, happens all the time at lots of schools, BUT, since there is something sensitive about either Zach or his interactions with this kid, OSU needs to make a deal whereby there is an innocent reason why he can go to Fla and not miss a year???? Very odd.
And the mother and son met with OSU people and the father didn’t and the mother and son are saying everything is great and Urban is awesome and the father is saying Urban and OSU treated his son like garbage. I wonder who is getting paid to keep their mouths shut in this scenario.

And the mother and son met with OSU people and the father didn’t and the mother and son are saying everything is great and Urban is awesome and the father is saying Urban and OSU treated his son like garbage. I wonder who is getting paid to keep their mouths shut in this scenario.
I think this one is more on the kid. Do you really think OSU would hide/coverup these kind charges with a black AD and president ? Comical and McMurphy is determined to take OSU down. Wonder if this one backfires on him

https://watchstadium.com/news/the-s...ansfer-from-ohio-state-to-florida-11-13-2018/
Oh Urban..... so much smoke...

Loads of hearsay and circumstantial evidence. But boy is it telling hearsay and circumstantial evidence... For how supportive you were to the family, dropping everything to shoot down there for a kid who didn't just get in a fight, didn't get insulted in a demeaning way, had a sick mom and quit your team, Trevon and his family they sure don't seem appreciative enough to tell your version of the story. To the contrary, they seem more subject to a confidentiality agreement.

Can't believe you are going to last very long in coaching if you use the n word.

when one has been enabled for their entire life while making mistake after mistake, they think they are bulletproof and rules do not apply to them

Reactions: Obliviax
when one has been enabled for their entire life while making mistake after mistake, they think they are bulletproof and rules do not apply to them
Possible. But you have to have been really entitled to get away with that in a college campus and a football team. If he used that word and Ubs knew, he should be fired as well

Reactions: anon_1eeb2b426hv3y

oh boy...

On Sept. 26, 2017, Trevon Grimes, then a freshman wide receiver at Ohio State, called his father. “He was in tears,” LeBron said in a lengthy sit-down interview with Stadium in New Port Richey, Florida. “My heart was crushed.”

Over the next few hours, LeBron detailed his son’s departure from Ohio State and the “toxic” environment that led to it.

“Trevon said, ‘I want to leave.’ He was very emotional. He said, ‘I can’t take it anymore. I just want to leave.’ Trevon went up to Ohio State in August (2017) and in two months after I sent him up there – it’s supposed to be the greatest moment of his life and I’m feeling it’s a blessing – I get a phone call from him crying, angry and confused,” LeBron said. “His mom (Leah Grimes) was the first one to call me. That’s why I knew it was bad when his mother called me. Trevon said, ‘You have to get me out of this situation.’”

Trevon told his father he got into an altercation with Ohio State wide receivers coach Zach Smith at practice.

LeBron Grimes said his son told him that “Zach got up in his face and called him a ‘bitch ass n – – – – -’ and said, ‘I should have never recruited you.’ And then Trevon said something to Zach about him messing around with college girls.”

“When LeBron and I went up to Columbus, I had never seen my nephew (Trevon) like that,” Allen said. “He lives and dies football. For him to not be enjoying himself, my parental instincts kicked in – I knew something wasn’t right.

“Trevon told us Zach called him a ‘bitch ass n – – – – -’ and a ‘prima donna’ among other things,” Allen said. “Coaching is coaching. That’s not the way you talk to athletes. When Tre told me he wasn’t getting along with his receivers coach, it was all Zach, mistreating him, calling him (racial slurs).”

LeBron said when Trevon told him what happened he “couldn’t believe it.”

“I had developed a close relationship with Urban and Zach and they assured me my son would be well taken care of, not only physically, but mentally,” LeBron said. “The men Meyer and Smith had represented as being: I felt honored to send my son to Ohio State and they didn’t turn out to be the men I thought they were. I felt like I had misled my son.”

There is just too much that doesn't add up at Ohio St. But it's always kind of been that way. Like, how does Mo Clarrett go from HS kid in the projects to living in an upscale apartment and driving nice SUVs to freshmen hero of a national champion team to arrest with a car full of weapons running from the Israeli mob in a span of like 20 some months? Like AJ Hawk getting $10k in cash stolen from his student apartment. Like Pryor driving a corvette and landing a no show job in his summer before sr year of HS. ZACH SMITH? Their current OC who was fired from Indiana for abusing his own players.

How are they landing more 5 and high 4 star players from FL, CA, NV, CO, GA, TX then from shitty cold rustbelt Ohio? Why does weird crap keep going on with players who've left their program? Why is it practically a requirement to have been involved in an abuse scandal to get hired to their staff?

I'm a big fan of McMurphy and he did great work on this story earlier- but this one reeks of ambulance chasing. He needs to be careful or he'll become the 'boy who cried wolf'

Possible. But you have to have been really entitled to get away with that in a college campus and a football team. If he used that word and Ubs knew, he should be fired as well
We know how inclined OSU was to fire him after he managed the situation terribly, lied and tried to otherwise undermine his employer’s investigation OF HIM. Urbs should have been fired 3x over already. Same with Gene Smith. ... But they do their jobs well and their buyouts are costly so “cause” and “convenience” are artificially heightened...

Reactions: ivan brunetti
Reading into this Grimes story more, this appears that McMurphy may have bit off more than he can chew on this one. The dad does not sound credible at all and sounds like a POS.

Every 4 or 5 star recruit who can't cut the mustard could make up stories.....and many have. I'm getting a little tired of the one trick pony (McMurphy) its time he finds another scandal to pad his resume.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Reading into this Grimes story more, this appears that McMurphy may have bit off more than he can chew on this one. The dad does not sound credible at all and sounds like a POS.
And the mom is such a pillar of morality. If Urbs was as wonderful as she’s making him out to be, why isn’t the son saying that instead of no comment? Maybe because Urbs wasn’t great but the kid doesn’t want to hurt his mom’s payoff from OSU and their agreement to not say anything.

Every 4 or 5 star recruit who can't cut the mustard could make up stories.....and many have. I'm getting a little tired of the one trick pony (McMurphy) its time he finds another scandal to pad his resume.
So does Urban fly to see every 4 or 5 star that can’t cut the mustard? I seriously doubt it.

Zach Smith is not a good guy. McMurphy is a blood sucking parasite. The President of OSU has sent out a memo categorically denying the story and several OSU players who were present during the argument have denied McMurphy's account as well. There are rumors that Ohio State is considering legal action against McMurphy. I think he should have found a new reason to live.
As an aside.....I'm jealous that OSU has a president that stands up for the university and his staff.

Zach Smith is not a good guy. McMurphy is a blood sucking parasite. The President of OSU has sent out a memo categorically denying the story and several OSU players who were present during the argument have denied McMurphy's account as well. There are rumors that Ohio State is considering legal action against McMurphy. I think he should have found a new reason to live.
As an aside.....I'm jealous that OSU has a president that stands up for the university and his staff.
Oh I cannot WAIT to see their legal action against McMurphy. That will be rich material.

From Tate Martell OSU qb: "Trevon Grimes was my best friend back then... and is still my best friend to this day. This report about “racially-charged practice altercation” is 100% false. Not a single player or staff member would have allowed this to happen." https://twitter.com/thetatemartell

From Trevon's mother: " “I understand there is great interest in college football and the personalities involved. But that does not give anyone the right to invade the privacy and personal health information of mothers whose sons happen to play college football. The NCAA cleared TreVon for eligibility based on their rules after I provided the required documentation about my illness. My oncologist has attested to it. For anyone to accuse me of making up an illness for any reason is vile and hurtful. Coach Urban Meyer has been a good friend to both me and TreVon during this entire process, and to accuse him of misconduct in this case is unfair as well. He tried to help any way he could, including referring me to doctors at Ohio State he thought could help."

“If my ex-husband is the person spreading these rumors, everyone should know that neither I nor TreVon have any contact with him whatsoever. He knows nothing about my health and nothing about TreVon’s transfer to UF. He is an abuser and the worst kind of role model, and he is no longer in TreVon’s life." [Won't link to Stadium Watch website]

Reactions: Zenophile
From Tate Martell OSU qb: "Trevon Grimes was my best friend back then... and is still my best friend to this day. This report about “racially-charged practice altercation” is 100% false. Not a single player or staff member would have allowed this to happen." https://twitter.com/thetatemartell

From Trevon's mother: " “I understand there is great interest in college football and the personalities involved. But that does not give anyone the right to invade the privacy and personal health information of mothers whose sons happen to play college football. The NCAA cleared TreVon for eligibility based on their rules after I provided the required documentation about my illness. My oncologist has attested to it. For anyone to accuse me of making up an illness for any reason is vile and hurtful. Coach Urban Meyer has been a good friend to both me and TreVon during this entire process, and to accuse him of misconduct in this case is unfair as well. He tried to help any way he could, including referring me to doctors at Ohio State he thought could help."

“If my ex-husband is the person spreading these rumors, everyone should know that neither I nor TreVon have any contact with him whatsoever. He knows nothing about my health and nothing about TreVon’s transfer to UF. He is an abuser and the worst kind of role model, and he is no longer in TreVon’s life." [Won't link to Stadium Watch website]
By all means, quote the mom because she would never lie....steal from old sick people, yes, but never lie.

Yuee.gif

I always remember its The Ohio State University. Thankfully, there's only one place in Ohio for criminals to play football and receive guidance and mentoring.

By all means, quote the mom because she would never lie....steal from old sick people, yes, but never lie.

Quote from the father. He would never lie or abuse women. Ignore the witnesses who were actually there.

An OSU hater supporting a domestic abuser, that is rich.
Where did I support a domestic abuser? I’m just wondering in this case what is the father’s reason to lie? I can see the mother’s reason if she’s getting some money, but I see no reason for the father to lie.

Where did I support a domestic abuser? I’m just wondering in this case what is the father’s reason to lie? I can see the mother’s reason if she’s getting some money, but I see no reason for the father to lie.

It doesn’t matter whether or not the father had a reason to lie. What he is saying could shine a bad light on OSU so dailybuck knows that he’s lying.

The father has a history of abuse and was convicted for selling drugs. The mother stole thousands from elderly folks she cared for. Remember how credible a source bicycle Bernie was for Lois Lame? There are just some stories that for lack of credible sources,should not be pursued.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT