ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN plus ....

It's very simple:

Do you want overall coverage where they jump between mats but have commentary? Don't use ESPN+.

Do you want to watch the PSU guys (or any complete matches) and don't need commentary ? Use ESPN+.

Usually the best move is to have on whatever channel it's playing on so you can keep track of all of the matches and then switch to ESPN+ when one of the good guys is going.
Does anyone know how many concurrent streams you can watch on ESPN+ on a computer? Do they limit you or are you just limited by bandwidth?

For those wanting to brush up on some of the competition before tomorrow, I just noticed that ESPN+ has a bunch of on demand wrestling events available to view if you have a subscription. This includes the recent conf championships for B12, ACC, SoCon, MAC, etc, along with some recent duals (e.g., Missouri v. ISU).

You'll find it by going to the ESPN+ wrestling page and scrolling down to "on demand."

For those wanting to brush up on some of the competition before tomorrow, I just noticed that ESPN+ has a bunch of on demand wrestling events available to view if you have a subscription. This includes the recent conf championships for B12, ACC, SoCon, MAC, etc, along with some recent duals (e.g., Missouri v. ISU).

You'll find it by going to the ESPN+ wrestling page and scrolling down to "on demand."
In my opinion, they're light years ahead of BTN as far as making wrestling accessible.

Friendly reminder to cancel your ESPN+ subscription if you’re not going to keep it. It will remain active through the current billing cycle.

FWIW, I had excellent streaming service throughout the tournament and was able to watch all rounds and all mats with just ESPN+. Not a single hiccup. Best $11 spent all year!

For some reason I couldn't sign up. I was trying to bundle with my Hulu but since that was through I tunes it somehow gummed up the works. I'm going to cancel it on I tunes soon and maybe renew through the website.

Friendly reminder to cancel your ESPN+ subscription if you’re not going to keep it. It will remain active through the current billing cycle.

FWIW, I had excellent streaming service throughout the tournament and was able to watch all rounds and all mats with just ESPN+. Not a single hiccup. Best $11 spent all year!
Yep, same here. All for the cost of a Big Mac combo meal.

Yep, same here. All for the cost of a Big Mac combo meal.

What is a Big Mac combo meal and why is it your financial standard of measure?

😜😝🤪

Food Drink Mac GIF

hungry fat bastard GIF

Thanks!

And hopefully we can all remember to sign up prior to the tournament starting next year. ESPN+ and Byers is definitely the way to go!

FWIW, I had excellent streaming service throughout the tournament and was able to watch all rounds and all mats with just ESPN+. Not a single hiccup. Best $11 spent all yeaeach,
Yes, it was awesome, just an issue with the sequence of the mats. On a phone, it's a major issue as you can't see the mat number. On my tablet, it was fine.

Reactions: PAgeologist
What is a Big Mac combo meal and why is it your financial standard of measure?

😜😝🤪

Food Drink Mac GIF

hungry fat bastard GIF
I may have one 2-3 times a year if nothing else is convenient, but it works as a good comparison of bang for a buck between unrelated items.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT