ADVERTISEMENT

Dual (Tri) Thread: Penn State vs. Sacred Heart, Oregon State

Some might say it's even spooky
giphy.gif

Everyone (including Willie)is pumped for Assad but I never did see it. Iowa fans get pissy when I remind them he nearly quit the sport and you just don’t magically get the love for it back.
He showed a lot of promise a couple years ago. I have no way of knowing where his head is at, but love & burnout can be fickle things and influenced greatly by external factors. It is early.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
He showed a lot of promise a couple years ago. I have no way of knowing where his head is at, but love & burnout can be fickle things and influenced greatly by external factors. It is early.
I've no comment on burnout speculation but the key sequence is in the match is interesting. Tied 2-2 in the third, Whiting looked for a duck, got caught under it and looked to be vulnerable. Whiting then turned in and just lifted Assad, who was leaning over, for two. Impressive by Whiting, but it also seemed like Assad missed an opportunity to capitalize on a mistake, then added his own.

Last edited:
Reactions: slushhead
If Beard is really giving the same Max Dean we just saw a run for his money in the room, our 197 problem is a good problem to have. Again, SH isn't a great test, but Dean couldn't have looked much better than he did there.

Missed first three matches working on mother in laws brakes but what I saw was impressive. Team looks good

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT