ADVERTISEMENT

DT v Burroughs -- January 13

Flo deleted the one tweet to make it clearer what was happening. I jumped the gun with my original thread title b/c Flo jumped the gun.

screenshot-tweetdeck.twitter.com-2020.12.10-13_03_22.png

Will be nice to watch three years from now when they finally put it on YouTube lol.

I would of definitely taken DT but I dunno know. What's the catch weight? He won't be that much bigger than Burroughs now.

This is the best match you could make in the US other than maybe dake. The best at 86kg in the world and be the goat JB. Wow.

What's the catch weight? He won't be that much bigger than Burroughs now.

I don't know if the Flo article is premium or not so maybe I shouldn't share this but it is a copy from the link above:

The match will take place at 86kg or 189.2 lbs. This will be the second match in a row that Burroughs will be significantly undersized compared to his opponent. In November, Burroughs wrestled Zahid Valencia at 185 lbs and weighed in at just 178.2.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
JB is the man, but this is a ton of size. Surprised he couldn’t get Taylor to cut a little weight under 86.

I think Taylor shakes off whatever rust he had against Dean and wins this by 3-4.

Say what you want about Burroughs taking his time signing a contract.....but I would bet serious money that both he and David are getting more money now than if they signed up before the Burroughs/Valencia and Taylor/Dean matches. Burroughs is a very smart businessman.

Say what you want about Burroughs taking his time signing a contract.....but I would bet serious money that both he and David are getting more money now than if they signed up before the Burroughs/Valencia and Taylor/Dean matches. Burroughs is a very smart businessman.
Thats true the price went up.

Reactions: Sportfan2017
So, I asked a question today on CP's Twitter post where he asked for questions for FRL. My question was simply if they were going to address the rumoured deal with JB for content and matches and that all of them picking JB to win seems fishy as they might not want to upset their new investment. That led to CP blocking me, lol.

Last edited:
So, I asked a question today on CP's Twitter post where he asked for questions for FRL. My question was simply if they were going to address the rumoured deal with JB for content and matches and that all of them picking JB to win seems fishy as they might want to upset their new investment. That led to CP blocking me, lol.
You'll need to hold this thought.

Reactions: diggerpup and rmg78
So, I asked a question today on CP's Twitter post where he asked for questions for FRL. My question was simply if they were going to address the rumoured deal with JB for content and matches and that all of them picking JB to win seems fishy as they might not want to upset their new investment. That led to CP blocking me, lol.

Is anyone concerned that Bader will be reffing this match?

... and yet the "Christian Pyles Drinks Chunky Milk" account remains.

Reactions: rmg78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT