ADVERTISEMENT

Cool Story…saw Cael after NCAAs…

Petch

Mar 28, 2012
Hung around for a long time after the finals, basking in the epic 55 point team victory. Walking out I spotted Cael walking through the parking lot by himself. As I hustled over to congratulate him, I was shocked as I noticed him keying the side of a Tesla. Taken aback, I slowly came upon him and watched as he punched out the tail light of a Toyota Camry. I was a little hesitant talking to him at this point, but he saw me and looked somewhat embarrassed because he realized I saw what he did. At that point he just sheepishly shrugged his shoulders and said “I don’t know what it is, but for some reason I just like abusing the T brands.”

Hung around for a long time after the finals, basking in the epic 55 point team victory. Walking out I spotted Cael walking through the parking lot by himself. As I hustled over to congratulate him, I was shocked as I noticed him keying the side of a Tesla. Taken aback, I slowly came upon him and watched as he punched out the tail light of a Toyota Camry. I was a little hesitant talking to him at this point, but he saw me and looked somewhat embarrassed because he realized I saw what he did. At that point he just sheepishly shrugged his shoulders and said “I don’t know what it is, but for some reason I just like abusing the T brands.”
20 seconds of my life I'll never get back reading that.....yawn

Funny / here’s my TRUE Cael story. So Saturday morning, I got the car parked and in my excitement (as well as effort to get out of the cold) I took off for the arena. As I got on the escalator to our suite, I realized that damn, I forgot to lock my car and of course all of the entrances said “no re-entry”. I went back to the premium entrance and explained my issue, begging them to let me go lock my car. They agreed and I exited on a beeline for my car so I could get back ASAP. As I’m power walking, I hear someone say something to me (I was wearing NLWC gear) and I look up and and there was Cael walking toward the arena by himself. We both stopped and I introduced myself and thanked and congratulated him for the team and their results and told him that I would see him at the victory party. He said “we appreciate the support and hope to see you there” and we went separate directions.

I liked it.

Have you graduated from 6th grade yet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT