ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats from Iowa

Sorry, after Kirk Ferrentz press conference last year I hope Iowa goes 0-12. I'm pretty confident none of our posters will be on your site congratulating you on a win.

Reactions: blmr31
Sorry, after Kirk Ferrentz press conference last year I hope Iowa goes 0-12. I'm pretty confident none of our posters will be on your site congratulating you on a win.
That's OK. A lot of our posters don't care for JF either. My 1st trip to State College was in 83 or 84. Had a blast and have enjoyed many trips since. (not always the games) Anyway, good luck going forward.

Clifford came back and led the Lions to a great win.
Congrats to PSU on this win.
Now go out and beat MICH this year.

Great win. The Lions sucked it up in the 2nd half and fought hard. Well deserved win. Good luck going forward. Hoping you make it a 3 way dogfight to win the East!
The Hawks didn't help us much by sending them receivers.

Reactions: psuno1
The poster makes a nice comment and you treat him like this? Maybe take a look in the mirror. Be better.

Reactions: john4psu
That's OK. A lot of our posters don't care for JF either. My 1st trip to State College was in 83 or 84. Had a blast and have enjoyed many trips since. (not always the games) Anyway, good luck going forward.
No hard feelings and thanks for the good thoughts. I always rooted for Iowa.....respected KF for many many years.
But his comment about smelling a rat, seemed unnecessary and something a rookie coach would know better to avoid. Perhaps its just me......but that's hard for me to process.

The poster makes a nice comment and you treat him like this? Maybe take a look in the mirror. Be better.
Kind of a sign of the times. It's like this at a lot of places and we have had some posters go after PSU with nasty comments. Personally, I think these boards and the games themselves should be about having fun and sharing some good times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT