ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado loses 56-14 vs Wash St.

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008
Ok, they are better than last year but if you look at their body of work over the last ten years this is merely an average season for Colorado.

Fire sale of deion sanders sunglasses and caboy hats on ebay today. Might be able to pick them up at a few yard sales as well.

Ok, they are better than last year but if you look at their body of work over the last ten years this is merely an average season for Colorado.
True but 4-7 (likely 4-8) after last season is a step--next year Prime needs to win 7 or 8 especially going to the Big XII. I think Prime is polarizing and therefore is overrated and underrated as a HC. I don't think he's the next Kirby Smart or Nick Saban but I also wouldn't be shocked if a big time program gambled on him.

The only defense I'll make for Prime this year is the Pac XII is the deepest league. He won't have that excuse moving forward.

They can’t protect their quarterback in the Pac 12, which has awful defenses. Imagine if they played in our own conference or the SEC. Sanders’ own son got sacked four times in the first 10 plays according to the article I just read. This is why you can’t replace an entire team and expect it to go well or even safely.

Reactions: bison13
His kid got his ass kicked last night. He’s been sacked 53 times already.
He was injured in the 2nd qtr and never returned with an undisclosed injury.

Weird play . In shotgun, center snapped ball while QB was looking to his left. Ball hit him, and he twisted to recover the ball and wasn’t hit till on ground. Immediately curled up in pain so I am guessing he hurt his knee.

Last edited:
Reactions: NedFromYork
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT