ADVERTISEMENT

OK State vs ASU

AgSurfer

Aug 9, 2013
OK State has a pretty good dual team this year. They beat ASU 28-9 on Friday. Iowa’s last dual of the season is against OK State and I think they are going to have their hands full.

Buried in the wrestling stats due to all the Big 10 action on Friday is the little noted fact that Spratley from OK State had a MAJOR decision over Richie Figueroa 13-3. That was a big upset.

In my current state of mind it makes a lot of sense but, for some reason I'm definitely thinking that iowa will have a convincing win.

I am trying to watch some select matches from the ISU vs WV, I feel so bad for the fans these announcers are 100% the worst I've ever heard!!!!

JUST F%#< PAINFUL!!!

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
In my current state of mind it makes a lot of sense but, for some reason I'm definitely thinking that iowa will have a convincing win.

I am trying to watch some select matches from the ISU vs WV, I feel so bad for the fans these announcers are 100% the worst I've ever heard!!!!

JUST F%#< PAINFUL!!!

I watched an Okee State meet on the ewetube a week or so ago and one of the announcers actually spoke of "going for the gusto". The question is did they coin it and have it lifted by the B10+ student announcers or visa versa?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT