ADVERTISEMENT

Chase Winovich calls OSU loss a "mirage"

Fake loss. That's how things are nowadays. If you don't like something, just say it isn't true or that it really isn't what it appears to be. Gaslighting is the new black.

Last edited:
Just click your heels 3 times and keep repeating "There's no place like home!" and everything will be alright. Eventually.

Reactions: N&B4PSU and psuro
No, Chase, you weren't seeing things when you looked up at the scoreboard that day. For you and the rest of the Michigan Men out there this, too, is not a mirage:

tate_display_image.jpg

Reactions: N&B4PSU
PS essentially detonated a stronger ichigan defense in 2017 (when they had Hurst) - exposed them at linebacker and in the secondary (RE: wheel route & Metellus) . I never thought that the ichigan defense in 2018 was all-world, just a good solid defense and O$U showed that was the case.

Part of the problem is that ichigan is simply in the minds of PS when the game is in AA.

Somebody tweet that are loss didn’t really happen. Let’s see what Michigan says

OSU's OL finally passed blocked extremely well. Haskins had the time to clear out the middle on passing plays and hit Campbell, et, al, on a crossing route. Haskins had a ton of time back there which surprised me since he didn't against us.

Why is it too easy to dislike this young man who tried to hurt Trace by spearing him in the back while he was on the ground in last year’s game? Why to so many UM players have a chip given their record since Carr?

OSU's OL finally passed blocked extremely well. Haskins had the time to clear out the middle on passing plays and hit Campbell, et, al, on a crossing route. Haskins had a ton of time back there which surprised me since he didn't against us.

Ohio State is one of the weirdest 12-1 teams I've ever seen. How in the world does a team with talent and speed such as they have give up 51 points to a Maryland team that essentially had no passing game, let alone get clobbered by Purdue? Then they crush Michigan and win the title. Guess it depends if they decide to show up or not.

No, Chase, you weren't seeing things when you looked up at the scoreboard that day. For you and the rest of the Michigan Men out there this, too, is not a mirage:

tate_display_image.jpg

In his own mind, this guy thinks he deserves a Grammy or a Tony.

I stopped paying attention to him after he publicly supported Devin Bush's cleating of the MSU field in his postgame interview. Even after hours to think about and process what happened, he still came off as proud of complete douchebaggery and unsportsmanlike behaviour.

Rapunzel needs to shut his pie hole. Guys like him are the worst. They never man up to their losses and failures which means he doesn’t want to be coachable. I never liked guys like him on my teams when I coached.
Since I cannot open the piece what does the word
PS essentially detonated a stronger ichigan defense in 2017 (when they had Hurst) - exposed them at linebacker and in the secondary (RE: wheel route & Metellus) . I never thought that the ichigan defense in 2018 was all-world, just a good solid defense and O$U showed that was the case.

Part of the problem is that ichigan is simply in the minds of PS when the game is in AA.
Agree mich had a better defense in 17.The defense kept Psu in the game this year but trace being a shell of himself did not help.

Chase is just speaking for the team as a whole. Since no player on the UM roster has ever beaten oh-high-ya, they all just forget those games as fast as they can....

Should he change his name to

Chase A. WinoverOhioStateovich?
Chase Can't WintheBigTenOvich?
Keep Chase of a WinagainsttheBuckeyesovich?

Thank you. I will see myself out.
On another note, I don't know who the young lady in your sig pic is, but she is...mesmerizing. And the poor thing appears to be cold. I'd be glad to warm her up a bit. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT