ADVERTISEMENT

Can we sneak into the Tourney?

It seems so, doesn't it? It's very rare for a team to lose their best offensive player and dramatically improve both by the eye test and the win-loss column.
Or the team got better as the season went on and would have with Clary as well. Again, the first half of the game they played where he got hurt (in the second half) was one of the best halves they played all year. When no one else can make a shot, the guy who can has to shoot more. As the others got their shot going, he was shooting less.

Reactions: johnmpsu
Do you play in the Mountain West? No? Then the answer is no (to getting an at-large bid)… :oops:
Benefit of playing in a conference that had a lot of good non-conference wins (and why it's dumb when people root against teams in their own conference...them winning helps out your profile).

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Or the team got better as the season went on and would have with Clary as well. Again, the first half of the game they played where he got hurt (in the second half) was one of the best halves they played all year. When no one else can make a shot, the guy who can has to shoot more. As the others got their shot going, he was shooting less.
This is a clever play. You were able to stay on point by changing your argument from "the team isn't better without their best offensive player" to " the rest of the team finally got better and they now no longer need him". This is almost comical how you were able to do it so seamlessly.

I haven't changed my stance which is and has been "the team has been playing better without Clary".

This team is fun to watch!
huh-confused.gif

This is a clever play. You were able to stay on point by changing your argument from "the team isn't better without their best offensive player" to " the rest of the team finally got better and they now no longer need him". This is almost comical how you were able to do it so seamlessly.

I haven't changed my stance which is and has been "the team has been playing better without Clary".
That’s not what I was saying at all…he was the best offensive player on the team and we wouldn’t have won squat without him for most of the season. They played a couple good games while he was hurt, but that doesn’t mean they’re better without him. It just means they played a couple of good games without him.

Always hitting a good time of year when the Big Ten Scenario Generator is released…

Funny that we
Always hitting a good time of year when the Big Ten Scenario Generator is released…

funny how we can still be as high as 6, and as low as 11

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT