ADVERTISEMENT

Can the 'Cuse do it again?

Trevor Lawrence hurt, new redshirt rule could come back to ruin Clemson’s season!

Lawrence is done for the day. Can Kelly Bryant get to the stadium by halftime?

Worry about one thing - beat The Bucks, that is what you can control
Today.

And yes, Syracuse will win, Clemson shit themselves in the foot with the QB, and now the ACC is too bare to recover with any quality wins.

If Clemson loses they likely won't drop many spots as they will blame on QB getting hurt

Reactions: psuno1
Outstanding! Intentional, Freudian or Auto-correct misfire?
Ha ha ha. I just caught that when I re-read it. I think I just invented a new phrase, when you double-F something up. “Shit yourself in the foot”. I needed that belly laugh!!

Would need LSU to lose to Ole Miss and Oklahoma to lose to Baylor and jump Stanford/ND loser - not impossible but rather improbable.

Beat Ohio State, Ohio State, Ohio State...

I think we would jump Oklahoma and the ND/Stanford winner

Really? BWI board posters can control that?
Yes, you didn’t know our posts and opinions have a direct outcome in games? What else is the point here, other than weekend jukebox??

To correct. Penn State varsity football team needs to only worry about winning tonight. Keep winning and the other stuff will sort itself out.

Ha ha ha. I just caught that when I re-read it. I think I just invented a new phrase, when you double-F something up. “Shit yourself in the foot”. I needed that belly laugh!!
Copyright that immediately and get @fairgambit enterprises to make “shitty” “shit in the foot” T-Shirts!
BWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHNNNKKKKK SNORT!

Reactions: fairgambit
Clemson's play calling on 3rd down is completely ridiculous. They could be dominating this game if they weren't running trick plays and throwing bombs every 3rd down.

it didn't cost them the game but the personal foul called on Syracuse during their last possession was a horrible call

Cuse played great but their coach screwed up late. Clemson around the 10 yd line with 2 minutes to go and Syracuse couldn't stop them. The coach should have used his time outs and given his offense 1:45 or so to score. Instead they allowed an extra minute to run off the clock and the game was essentially over.

Reactions: Pocono Lion
Great idea Ziggy! Thanks for the plug. I am looking for an idea man for my organization. I may make you an offer. I will have my people call your people.:)
When my peeps get back to yours, there may be some initial sticker shock but, trust me, I am strictly a B1G idea man and, occasionally, they are even great! When they aren’t great, I just yell at and berate those that are in charge of implementation. Afterwards, the poor sap who was nominated Project Manager is usually sacrificed in some ceremonious fashion! That being said, you will find my outrageous rates to provide “above average” ROI. ;);)

Reactions: fairgambit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT