ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Cleveland is crapping out of the playoffs....

GregInPitt

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
USC
Thought they had a good chance but Stroud really is playing well, and getting the time to hit his receivers.

But the Dawgs just can't overcome 2 pick 6's.

The first one was a duck due to his OL whiffing and trying to throw it away. Not much Flacco could do. But the 2nd one was on him and his OC. 4th an 4 or whatever it was the short passes are just too predictable.

But Flacco is a story this season and I'd take him over any QB on the Steelers roster...... Rifle arm and prett accurate as well.

Cleveland's OL is not doing it today.

Thought they had a good chance but Stroud really is playing well, and getting the time to hit his receivers.

But the Dawgs just can't overcome 2 pick 6's.

The first one was a duck due to his OL whiffing and trying to throw it away. Not much Flacco could do. But the 2nd one was on him and his OC. 4th an 4 or whatever it was the short passes are just too predictable.

But Flacco is a story this season and I'd take him over any QB on the Steelers roster...... Rifle arm and prett accurate as well.

Cleveland's OL is not doing it today.
The Browns have been clapping since 1964. The last time they won it all. That is a lot of crapping and the norm. Browns fans are used to it

Reactions: dailybuck777
Browns are always ‘entertaining’.

To many injuries to overcome. They lost their 4th OT in the second quarter to go along with Chubb and the four QBs during the year. On defense, their best CB and S got hurt this week. Health is a MAJOR factor in the NFL.

To many injuries to overcome. They lost their 4th OT in the second quarter to go along with Chubb and the four QBs during the year. On defense, their best CB and S got hurt this week. Health is a MAJOR factor in the NFL.
That’s why the Dolphins will lose tonight as well…too many injuries.

Today wasn't about injuries. Cleveland didn't show up to play and was woefully ill prepared. Coaches should be ashamed. Embarrassing.

Reactions: pennstatefan111
Can't get over how good C.J. Stroud is.

His poise and accuracy make him one of the top QBs in the league already.
I posted in another thread they have to get him out of the league. All his talk about Jesus! We can't have that in the NFL.

45 points put up by Houston, and Stroud overthrew two receivers open behind the defense for TDs. This against a top five defense. I think KC may have their hands full against Houston.

45 points put up by Houston, and Stroud overthrew two receivers open behind the defense for TDs. This against a top five defense. I think KC may have their hands full against Houston.

Back to back pick 6s and the browns gave Houston great field position. Doesn’t matter for KC next round since it’s going to be Chiefs-Williams.

Browns Two pick six within five plays of each other. They also lost their starting CB (ward) and safety (Delpit) before the game started

Can't get over how good C.J. Stroud is.

His poise and accuracy make him one of the top QBs in the league already.
Super nice kid. Throws an unbelievably good ball. Sort of like a pro golfer consistently hitting short irons within 10 feet of the hole.

Browns had lots of excuses.... About every team that doesn't show up does.

Best defender in football is out for the Steelers as well as a good many other defenders. Can we make our excuses now in case they get blown out too??

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT