ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Clark

$28 million over 8 years.

Who was it said her NIL would be higher?
tumblr_p9iwbqASNf1vd602xo1_400.gif

I coached girls basketball in the past, I wish I would have known that really long fake eyelashes, tons of makeup and hair extensions are essential to playing well on the basketball court. I could have won a state championship had I known that secret.

Gads, I thought the same as in my opinion it does look out of place. To each their own, though.
Love And Hip Hop Please GIF by VH1
The long eyelashes, makeup and hair aren’t about winning or playing abilities. It’s all about social media, monetizing their game and stardom. Gotta look good for TikTok, YouTube, Instagram and the rest of them. Being an influencer.

Reactions: Ski
The long eyelashes, makeup and hair aren’t about winning or playing abilities. It’s all about social media, monetizing their game and stardom. Gotta look good for TikTok, YouTube, Instagram and the rest of them. Being an influencer.
well, if your salary is $65,000 per year and a lot of that goes to your agent and manager, you've got to capitalize on the fame somehow.

$28 million over 8 years.

Who was it said her NIL would be higher?

There is certainly a frenzy going on around CC right now. Time will tell if this was a good investment for Nike. I have no idea. Let's see how WNBA ratings are faring in July and August and during playoffs this fall.

Reactions: lazydave841
There is certainly a frenzy going on around CC right now. Time will tell if this was a good investment for Nike. I have no idea. Let's see how WNBA ratings are faring in July and August and during playoffs this fall.
I think the WNBA only plays around 40 regular season games which means 20 home games. I believe Indiana attendance will be high as well as when she plays away. Indiana averaged around 4000 fans last year. The rest of the games will be like normal with very few fans and viewers. WNBA will desperately want Indiana to make the playoffs. They also need CC to dominate.

I think the WNBA only plays around 40 regular season games which means 20 home games. I believe Indiana attendance will be high as well as when she plays away. Indiana averaged around 4000 fans last year. The rest of the games will be like normal with very few fans and viewers. WNBA will desperately want Indiana to make the playoffs. They also need CC to dominate.
Yup. Time will tell. Basketball in the summer is already a tough ask. I don't follow the wnba(who does?) but having the #1, I assume Indy was bad, so we'll see if cc turns them into a playoff team.
Let's also see if the ESPN crew follows Indy around, promotes, and broadcasts an unnatural share of Indy games

It’s a good deal for both. She transcends basketball and will sell a lot of Nike stuff to all ages of all types of females. And a lot of men.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT