ADVERTISEMENT

Busiello

billrag

Jan 25, 2011
Just saw a post on Facebook that Busiello is indeed headed to PSU. No confirmation at this moment, but I suspect it's true.

Reactions: nitlion6
He’s in the room wrestling right now.;)

No Nico reference?

The kid continues to grow fast. I hope it is by getting thicker and not taller. Hearing he is 149 is a surprise to me, remember the days when some we're saying he would be a career 125?

I never trust a highschool kid is done growing. Hence the belief Amos and Ferrari will both be heavyweights whether they like it or not

Reactions: PSU_Pride_93
If he can go 2nd semester , I would like to see how he does against Verk and Gardner

He didn't beat out Maruca, right?

Oooh! New! Shiny! appears to be the only evidence that he would be an immediate upgrade at 149.

IF/WHEN he comes to PSU. While I think it'll eventually happen, "Facebook group post" screams the oft-disproven Pat Mineo.

No Nico reference?

The kid continues to grow fast. I hope it is by getting thicker and not taller. Hearing he is 149 is a surprise to me, remember the days when some we're saying he would be a career 125?

I never trust a highschool kid is done growing. Hence the belief Amos and Ferrari will both be heavyweights whether they like it or not
He's got talent and likes to pin kids just the style I like

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Has not competed at all this year, attached or otherwise. I don't remember the exact timing, but he entered the transfer portal roughly 7-10 days before their first dual.
Did he even start the semester? I just remember a few Twitter posts saying how things weren’t working out.

Oooh! New! Shiny! appears to be the only evidence that he would be an immediate upgrade at 149.

IF/WHEN he comes to PSU. While I think it'll eventually happen, "Facebook group post" screams the oft-disproven Pat Mineo.
So much this.

Nico hasn’t beaten anyone in the room for years. After such a stellar college career it’s shocking to see the degree to which he has regressed. :(
I heard last week Nico lost to Cassar in a ride out...not sure what is up with him.

Reactions: bwfight

Mineo confirmed what I had said on this board about a month ago which was Adam is coming to PSU (Yes, that’s not exactly what I said) don’t know if he’s enrolled but I have heard he is already at PSU now

Well... he is listed in the PSU student directory... :)
That's kind of interesting. I never knew there was a public directory of students. I looked up my kids and it shows their student status, major, and email address. I searched Busiello and it returned "Adam Busiello" and that's it. Maybe enrolled for Spring Semester but not registered since registration isn't open yet for spring classes. Four PSU tuitions paid and you learn something new every day!

That's kind of interesting. I never knew there was a public directory of students. I looked up my kids and it shows their student status, major, and email address. I searched Busiello and it returned "Adam Busiello" and that's it. Maybe enrolled for Spring Semester but not registered since registration isn't open yet for spring classes. Four PSU tuitions paid and you learn something new every day!
It could be that he is enrolled for the spring but in the directory you can choose what information to show. (for example it could show the address of where they are on/off campus, but that is something you can elect to hide)

Click on the "Full Results" button and you'll get his email.

Better yet: don't.
giphy.gif

I want to see how he does verse Verk and Gardner. Wondering if he will have his shirt pulled

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT