ADVERTISEMENT

Busiello

Would love to see Kerk and Seth go at it at practice. Would be great to see two good heavies going At it.

Reactions: hlstone
... Glad he found his way back to State though!
The singlet suit forced him to come “back”. :)

latest

No idea. Just telling you that Kerk is rostered and certified at PSU according to Track and Busiello is listed but not yet certified.

Is it accurate that Kerk is on the roster for the second semester? Is he enrolled? Is he even eligible?

As of a few weeks ago Kerk was at the OTC in Colorado Springs. He was working at the TOA youth tournament. Unless he has moved to State College in the last two weeks, Id say hes still there.

If they are on the roster to me that says they are able to go this semester (not saying they are able too due to being mat ready )

If they are on the roster to me that says they are able to go this semester (not saying they are able too due to being mat ready )
There are tons of examples of guys on rosters that are not eligible to wrestle.

Neither is on the official PSU roster ... though PSU could be slower than Track in making updates.

Just saw a post on Facebook that Busiello is indeed headed to PSU. No confirmation at this moment, but I suspect it's true.

Which Facebook page so you follow? I am on FB all the time but I rarely see wrestling stuff

And, what is their policy about including unrelated score updates to wrestling specific posts?

I asked the Cassar question on lions 247 board. Michael beards coach posted the other day saying he can help answer any questions he has on the team. I asked about Cassar and he didn’t reply. He did talk about he told Michael to work with DT everyday on getting out from bottom and to keep moving his feet when he gets tired.

Reactions: kevin310
If kerk is on the roster and certified by the NCAA he may be eligible to wrestle in the 2020 spring semester. Why would the NCAA certified a ineligible wrestler?

I asked the Cassar question on lions 247 board. Michael beards coach posted the other day saying he can help answer any questions he has on the team. I asked about Cassar and he didn’t reply. He did talk about he told Michael to work with DT everyday on getting out from bottom and to keep moving his feet when he gets tired.
Do redshirt freshman certify? Maybe they do it so they can wrestle in opens unattached. Every wrestler that has been academically ineligible or ineligible because they transferred has probably certified and been on the teams roster.

if a redshirt , that means it can be pulled
That’s what no one knows. Are they at a status to wrestle in spring or do they have to sit and are a student athlete in fall 2020

Do redshirt freshman certify? Maybe they do it so they can wrestle in opens unattached. Every wrestler that has been academically ineligible or ineligible because they transferred has probably certified and been on the teams roster.

if a redshirt , that means it can be pulled
That’s what no one knows. Are they at a status to wrestle in spring or do they have to sit and are a student athlete in fall 2020
Basically what I am saying is this means nothing. If you are wrestling in a college room eligible or not you probably have to certify and will be on the roster. Also these guys could have certified at the previous school and their certs would be carried over.

Reactions: funkisfun12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT